Options

Hello, I'm new

LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
Hello guys,

I'm new here on this forum. I've been playing KKH game for over a year. I've stopped a while but I absolutely love it.
Now I kind of want help, I see a lot of people at level 40+ and I'm level 27... HOW DO YOU DO THIS, haha?!
I also see a lot of people with super nice clothes, I'd love to get help and get tips and tricks to level up and/or have nice clothes too :)
GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.

Comments

• Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    LunaV wrote: »
    Hello guys,

I'm new here on this forum. I've been playing KKH game for over a year. I've stopped a while but I absolutely love it.
    Now I kind of want help, I see a lot of people at level 40+ and I'm level 27... HOW DO YOU DO THIS, haha?!
    I also see a lot of people with super nice clothes, I'd love to get help and get tips and tricks to level up and/or have nice clothes too :)
    Parties will usually level you up pretty fast! The new reality gigs do too when you're grinding for the earnable event items every week. The weekend events & midweek events normally hold a lot of clothing items that are usually pretty nice. I hope that helps!

Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new too but have been playing the game since the release.
  • Options
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Parties will usually level you up pretty fast! The new reality gigs do too when you're grinding for the earnable event items every week. The weekend events & midweek events normally hold a lot of clothing items that are usually pretty nice. I hope that helps!

Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new too but have been playing the game since the release.

I love the clothes on the weekend and midweek events but it's honestly hard. I can only open one box because you need like... 25 event points and the second is like 150 I NEVER get there, oops. And I'm not allowed to spend real money on the game, which is kind of understandig, so..

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I love the clothes on the weekend and midweek events but it's honestly hard. I can only open one box because you need like... 25 event points and the second is like 150 I NEVER get there, oops. And I'm not allowed to spend real money on the game, which is kind of understandig, so..

It is hard, but I think as you level up your max energy increases and it will get easier (I hope). i know it's difficult to devote a lot of time to the game especially on weekends, but ill have to agree with Jwilk and say that reality gigs and party gigs are a life saver for experience and event points!
  • Options
    ofortuna wrote: »
    It is hard, but I think as you level up your max energy increases and it will get easier (I hope). i know it's difficult to devote a lot of time to the game especially on weekends, but ill have to agree with Jwilk and say that reality gigs and party gigs are a life saver for experience and event points!

By Party gigs I guess it's just in your home..? And I love the new reality gigs, do you think both of them count on the weekend events when it is 'professinal gigs' weekend?? Because the first box is around 25 event points always, but then it goes up like 150, I never get there. It kind of annoys me

• Options
    ofortuna wrote: »
    Once you hit a certain level your energy maxes out at 40 and you can normally get 2-3 gigs or parties done in one swoop. Then you can go collect from pets & tappables to fill up your energy again & do another 2-3 gigs/parties. The new perks feature added another 5 max energy for me so I normally end up doing 6 gigs that are 3hr in a row and can normally get to the 2nd box on day one. There are some people that have got all four in one day and my hat goes off to them because that seems impossible to me! Just keep trying & level yourself up and everything will come easier. This forum has many tips & tricks if you stay up on the posts here.
  • Options
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Once you hit a certain level your energy maxes out at 40 and you can normally get 2-3 gigs or parties done in one swoop. Then you can go collect from pets & tappables to fill up your energy again & do another 2-3 gigs/parties. The new perks feature added another 5 max energy for me so I normally end up doing 6 gigs that are 3hr in a row and can normally get to the 2nd box on day one. There are some people that have got all four in one day and my hat goes off to them because that seems impossible to me! Just keep trying & level yourself up and everything will come easier. This forum has many tips & tricks if you stay up on the posts here.

That sounds like easy sh*t to me, ohmygod. I literally do one gig with my 35 energy, haha. And doing the perks is so hard, I'm at the 7th I think (it's the black clothing item).
    Also it's very hard to earn K-stars so at the moment I only have one pet (the dog in Miami) and a goldfish (which sometimes give 1 energy) and ofcourse the husband in your homes. Like I said, I'm on level 27 and I hope to level up quickly with tips and tricks here, that's why I started this thread in the first place, hihi.

• Options
    That sounds like easy sh*t to me, ohmygod. I literally do one gig with my 35 energy, haha. And doing the perks is so hard, I'm at the 7th I think (it's the black clothing item).
    Also it's very hard to earn K-stars so at the moment I only have one pet (the dog in Miami) and a goldfish (which sometimes give 1 energy) and ofcourse the husband in your homes. Like I said, I'm on level 27 and I hope to level up quickly with tips and tricks here, that's why I started this thread in the first place, hihi.

Just do all the reality gigs & parties in the calabases house & invite people with the blue circle & you should be able to complete them pretty fast. And you'll be able to complete events too.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    The secret is maximising your energy as much as possible. Start comebacks as soon as they're offered to you (ie when you reach #1) you will raise your energy bar by 3 each time, and it really makes a difference. Perk points can raise your max energy too. Buy pets whenever you can, they make it much easier to complete gigs. I know you're low on k-stars but I really recommend saving up as much as you can and spend them on pets instead of wardrobe. Are you completing offers to earn free stars? Because that's a great way to start accumulating a nice sum of stars without paying for them.

Good luck!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    The secret is maximising your energy as much as possible. Start comebacks as soon as they're offered to you (ie when you reach #1) you will raise your energy bar by 3 each time, and it really makes a difference. Perk points can raise your max energy too. Buy pets whenever you can, they make it much easier to complete gigs. I know you're low on k-stars but I really recommend saving up as much as you can and spend them on pets instead of wardrobe. Are you completing offers to earn free stars? Because that's a great way to start accumulating a nice sum of stars without paying for them.

Good luck!

Yes, I'm watching the videos everyday to save money and I'm currently #2 on top stars (if that was what you meant, haha) so I'm trying to do this quickly so I can reach #1 hehe