Options

Bonus Star Max Level

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
Hi~ What's the max level for bonus star? Is it 999/999?
✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. can you explain a little more? I don't know what you mean. I haven't had caffeine yet, so maybe that's it, but can you spell it out?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Are you talking about the number of star and heart points we need to have to earn an extra heart or star in the beginning of a gig or date?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking, but wanted her to be more clear.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I think Syndra x meant the highest professional star points and relationship heart points that earn the first star (bonus star?) when doing a gig or going on a date. I don't know the maximum points we can earn. Currently I have 1474 stars and 1436 hearts. Last time I earned a new item, the number still going up and I always get the first star when doing a gig or going on a date. Hope this helps. :)

image.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I think Syndra x meant the highest professional star points and relationship heart points that earn the first star (bonus star?) when doing a gig or going on a date. I don't know the maximum points we can earn. Currently I have 1474 stars and 1436 hearts. Last time I earned a new item, the number still going up and I always get the first star when doing a gig or going on a date. Hope this helps. :)

image.png

You have five columns in your wardrobe, that's so cool! I only have three, such a pain in the neck. What platform are you? Five big columns!
  • Options
    I'm on iPad air2 iOS 9.3.2
    I never noticed there's a difference on the closet display. Interesting! :)
    isabeau wrote: »
    You have five columns in your wardrobe, that's so cool! I only have three, such a pain in the neck. What platform are you? Five big columns!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Syndra!

After you reach 999 golden stars/hearts you always receive the bonus before a gig/date, hope that was what you wanting to know.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey Syndra!

After you reach 999 golden stars/hearts you always receive the bonus before a gig/date, hope that was what you wanting to know.

Thanks so much for posting that Vats. I am way past 999 in hearts and stars. Now I know I don't have to base my buying decisions on that metric anymore.
  • Options
    Thanks Vats. I knew so little when I started playing. I often thought if I dressed prettier, my npc would stop insulting me. Never even realized a bonus star came with that! lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ghazi k.kGhazi k.k Registered Users 1 Posts
    How to get glu coines
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome Livy and Koko!

Being a begginer can be exciting and scary at the same time, I totally forgot how that was until start to play BS:AM. I feel totally embarrassed how I'm so noob with the stuff on that game. I tought that KKH would have prepared me for anything... I was so wrong lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm on iPad air2 iOS 9.3.2
    I never noticed there's a difference on the closet display. Interesting! :)

iOS mobile app, three cols only.:(
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hey Syndra!

Oh yea sorry if my question wasnt clear haha. Thanks for enlightening me guys. :D So i think i shouldn't be worried about having to buy expensive clothes -.- Coz i'm just new and mine's only 545/999 stars :(
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Good to know that! Thanks for the info. I never paid attention to the max points. Shopping in the game can go a little bit crazy since it's not real money!! All I know is always making sure the first star is covered before starting a job or a date. That also makes NPC dates only say nice things. :)
    Hey Syndra!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    iOS mobile app, three cols only.:(

Just checked on my game on iPhone. You're right. There's only three columns on mobile. It must be the screen size. 5 columns on iPhone would be hard to see each item in the closet.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Oh yea sorry if my question wasnt clear haha. Thanks for enlightening me guys. :D So i think i shouldn't be worried about having to buy expensive clothes -.- Coz i'm just new and mine's only 545/999 stars :(

Hi Syndra,
    I'm new here, too. I started playing this game in February this year. Nice meeting you.
    You are doing fine, half way through already!
    When I first started playing KKH, I bought items just enough to reach the bonus star on jobs/dates. Save my Kash and K stars for weekend events. (like VIP events or now we have that luxe goals, I only buy items when Maria calls.) Each earnable event box item makes your gold star/heart point go up, too and it's free!
    I also noticed that the number for getting a bonus star on dates varies. Before starting a date, if I see the number I need to reach is much higher than what I have, I cancel the date and call my date again, repeat that until I find the number that is lower. Have fun and Good luck! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I've read a few times now that once you reach 999 gold stars, all projects will have the bonus star. I guess this has been changed because I currently have 1015 gold stars but I need 1040 to get the bonus star on my gig. Does anyone know what the new max is?
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've read a few times now that once you reach 999 gold stars, all projects will have the bonus star. I guess this has been changed because I currently have 1015 gold stars but I need 1040 to get the bonus star on my gig. Does anyone know what the new max is?
    I think it's around 2000 but I don't know for sure
  • Options
    @soundspretty okay thanks :)
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    When you start to always get the bonus star, if you could come back and update us on the number that would be awesome.  Welcome to the forum @sardelis09.  Nice to meet you. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay will do :smile:
    Thanks, nice to meet you too!
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    I started always getting the star at around 1400, but the max. could be higher since I think I bought the car in the Hollywood garage around that time which gave me a lot of points. So I may have just managed to stay above the threshhold
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    thank you do much. thanks so much for this.  We will use 1400 as our tentative number for the bonus,  have a great weekend :) and good luck with the upcoming SYS. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary