Really disappointed.

NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
For months I've tried to resolve the issue of me no longer getting story advancing quests for my Facebook game outside of the weekend events. I've contacted support multiple times only to be told there's nothing wrong with my game from their side of things. But given no explanation as to why I'm still not getting quest. I've waited for updates to see if anything changes. Checked every building. Dated. And nothing.

At this point the only thing I can do is restart the game and waste all the money I've spent on it with no refounds and pretty much throw away months of work.

I enjoy this game, but I'm honestly wondering if it's even worth the effort.

Comments

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Had you read other topics in the FAQ area, the facebook version of this game is not stable and has too many problems. Switch to a more stable platform or play a different game.
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Had you read other topics in the FAQ area, the facebook version of this game is not stable and has too many problems. Switch to a more stable platform or play a different game.

I already play on mobile. But that wasn't my point. I still spent money ON the Facebook version of the game. And is not like I can get that money back or at least have the kstars transferred and support is completely dismissive in offering alternatives or solutions.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    "I still silent money on the game??" I already said the facebook version has had too many problems. Story lines are probably being blocked send a ticket it with the game ID and other required information that is listed in this reply and wait for a response.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you want to still play on Facebook and mobile, I would tell customer care that since they couldn't help you would start the game over, but you'd like your purchases from the StarShop restored to the new account. Talk to them first, and don't restart your game till you have the response from Glu. I wouldn't delete the game, start a new one and THEN tell them you'd like them restored.

Hoodstar9, based on their previous posts in this thread, they've already submitted tickets, and other than instructing them on what info to include, there is nothing in the post/thread you linked that has anything to do with this situation. Poster has already been told Glu finds nothing wrong, one on one support for Facebook games is not that readily available, etc. Best advice is to now ask for restored purchases for the new game. But as far as what's requested when you submit a ticket, good link. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    kokokokonut is right, I mentioned in my OP that I have already contacted support. First back in September when the issues first started. I was told that maybe it was a glitch and to wait for an update. I then contacted them again on November/December after the updates didn't do anything. Was told they didn't see any glitched in my games but they also couldn't explain why I wasn't getting stories. Was told that maybe the game wrongfully tagged my as a hacked account, showed proof of purchases and I was still getting Facebook events so that couldn't be the case. Was pretty much told that since they couldn't see an issue there was nothing they could do to help and to just wait and see. To go on dates and do the events.

That was 6 months ago. The glitch is still there. Even though they said they were going to contact me, nothing.

I have sent them a new ticket to see if I can have my purchases restored in a new game or at least transferred to my mobile game. But honestly I'm far more disappointed with just how dismissive they were of my issue even though I have been patient for well over 9 months now waiting for a solution. If the Facebook platform is that glitchy then they should at least offer us a way to transfer the game progress to a more reliable platform instead of the 'oops nothing we can do" responses I got.
  • TinaSparkleTinaSparkle Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having a similar problem and I've ONLY played on mobile. During last week's throwback event, my game started to glitch. Cust svc responded and the issue was fixed, however, I stopped getting quests. I've been trying to get a response since then to no avail. They asked me to restart my game so they could "look into it", but I've heard nothing since. After all the money I've spent, I'm disappointed too. I'd like to take advantage of the k-star deal this wknd, but I'm reticent to spend any more money if I don't know that my game will be fixed. And I JUST bought k-stars last weekend. Tempted to ask for a refund.