Can someone show me the 10,000 perk point mens shirt?

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
I am around $160.00 away from 10,000 points to unlock the men's shirt and am very tempting to get it, but I really want to see how it looks like on my doll first before I make purchase I will regret... LOL.

I know there are not a lot of guy dolls out there, so I am hoping someone has a screenshot of them wearing the 10,000 celebrity perk point shirt they can show me, pretty please? :(

AND... since I got you guys here, another question out of the way. Since I started playing... I didn't want to run out of events. So I never did any of the main story quests and only did house parties and VIPs and other things. So now I am trying to clear them, but it seems like I did not even make a dent! I should have not done this... haha. I know some of you guys said the storylines are completely random, but I'm posting it here just in case they follow SOME kind of linear randomness. xD

I just completed the Derek Forbes bashing Kardashians quest and the Novia quest with Jozef or something. Can anyone tell from there if I am even close to finishing the storylines? And am I kinda close to the Mario and Jen VIPs?

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You're way back with the storyline, over a year I'd say. The fashion designing goals were added last year in February. Have you met Andre Leon in Milan? He comes before Mario and Jen.

In between you'll have to help Kendall & Kylie raise $50,000 and you'll also appear on Rex Mooney's show, expose CDP with the help of Peter Conway etc.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    On top of the laundry list of storylines....just imagine how many things you will unblock by following one storyline. Wow. think whack a. Mole.

440.gif

How many gigs do you have waiting for you? We have to attack this intelligently. You Do have the ability to start and walk away and let gigs time out. Meanwhile you actually do one. Decide how many fans you are ok with losing. don't invite anyone into the gig you blow off, otherwise you do a bad enough job and you'll get a friend/costar break up. Real insulting stuff. So I've never done that, but I've heard people doing it for one reason or another. You can also fill 2 stars and the game just thinks you're lazy.

Would you consider letting things run out? Oh, but you'll mess up any achievements your working toward ...(.150 5Star. photo shoots in a row) if you have a low one... Take that into consideration when deciding which gigs to slide on if you go that route.

otherwise, you'll have to work on backlog and event at the same time.

Oh, oh, and remember the 6 hour gigs are old event gigs they're not blocking anything but the rest in that series. So finishing them won't advance you to Mario and Jenn. And those would be good ones to blow off.

and the gigs most certainly follow an order. First thing customer care says when people say they can't unlock SCL, or they can't unlock VIPs...you are probably blocked due to usdone storyline gigs.

Deep breath, we'll get you through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Jen and Mario is the one where you get the hair, right? I just had that storyline last week and I've been playing since the beginning of January, if that's any indication.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I am around $160.00 away from 10,000 points to unlock the men's shirt and am very tempting to get it, but I really want to see how it looks like on my doll first before I make purchase I will regret... LOL.

I know there are not a lot of guy dolls out there, so I am hoping someone has a screenshot of them wearing the 10,000 celebrity perk point shirt they can show me, pretty please? :(

AND... since I got you guys here, another question out of the way. Since I started playing... I didn't want to run out of events. So I never did any of the main story quests and only did house parties and VIPs and other things. So now I am trying to clear them, but it seems like I did not even make a dent! I should have not done this... haha. I know some of you guys said the storylines are completely random, but I'm posting it here just in case they follow SOME kind of linear randomness. xD

I just completed the Derek Forbes bashing Kardashians quest and the Novia quest with Jozef or something. Can anyone tell from there if I am even close to finishing the storylines? And am I kinda close to the Mario and Jen VIPs?

I started playing in march of 2015. I do storyline jobs 2-5 a day
    To this day, I still have 5 or 6 questline at all time I'm still catching up on. There is TONS of quests... q.q
    daffodil wrote: »
    Jen and Mario is the one where you get the hair, right? I just had that storyline last week and I've been playing since the beginning of January, if that's any indication.

Jen and mario are the free hair quest, correct.
    Do not spend the stars to charm them each time tho. It only gives an extra star filled when you do the job with them
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    On top of the laundry list of storylines....just imagine how many things you will unblock by following one storyline. Wow. think whack a. Mole.

440.gif

How many gigs do you have waiting for you? We have to attack this intelligently. You Do have the ability to start and walk away and let gigs time out. Meanwhile you actually do one. Decide how many fans you are ok with losing. don't invite anyone into the gig you blow off, otherwise you do a bad enough job and you'll get a friend/costar break up. Real insulting stuff. So I've never done that, but I've heard people doing it for one reason or another. You can also fill 2 stars and the game just thinks you're lazy.

Would you consider letting things run out? Oh, but you'll mess up any achievements your working toward ...(.150 5Star. photo shoots in a row) if you have a low one... Take that into consideration when deciding which gigs to slide on if you go that route.

otherwise, you'll have to work on backlog and event at the same time.

Oh, oh, and remember the 6 hour gigs are old event gigs they're not blocking anything but the rest in that series. So finishing them won't advance you to Mario and Jenn. And those would be good ones to blow off.

and the gigs most certainly follow an order. First thing customer care says when people say they can't unlock SCL, or they can't unlock VIPs...you are probably blocked due to usdone storyline gigs.

Deep breath, we'll get you through this.

Thank you everyone!!! And I got 6 gigs waiting for me now.. haha. Yeah, those 6 hour gigs I just did to get rid of them... But they really are a pain once the event is over and you still didn't do them!

I think I might take your suggestion and blow off the gigs. I recently lost my 150 in a row in movies and modeling I think. So any of those I guess I can just leave the timer to end.

But it is the waiting time before the gigs start that is the thing. Some are okay with it being like 3-6 hours. But the ones that make you wait a full day are ugh! xD There are times when I took and finished all the story ones and the only ones left are the ones with countdown timers running so I have to wait because I don't want to pay to rush the timer.

As for the perk clothes, I hope someone has them. I might try making an in-game ticket and see if maybe Glu can attach a preview. I HIGHLY doubt that would happen or they would be able to do that, but I guess it won't hurt to try...
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    I started playing in march of 2013. I do storyline jobs 2-5 a day
    To this day, I still have 5 or 6 questline at all time I'm still catching up on. There is TONS of quests... q.q

Wait wasn't the game the released in June 2014?
    hackers can burn in hell
    Wait wasn't the game the released in June 2014?

Typo, corrected thank you!
    Darn fingers typing faster then my brain can compute XD
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh!...thinking about how Xime is like 2 or 3 months old I just can't even venture how many storylines I still need to complete. I mean she's at present moment making the sequel of 'that' movie posible for her to be able to buy so chic hamptons. G already has So chic San Diego but we never got the gig about as having a so chic online...weird. But I want to make it all, I don't like the idea of not doing my best in all the lines, in the end I will always need money to invite the SO on dates.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts

I've been playing since august and I still haven't met them!!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I remember being backlogged with 8 storylines stacked. I now only have storylines: MeWatch and Season3 of the reality show (not the same as the reality show gigs... weird, I know, dunno why they did that... sorry, tangent)

To better manage, anytime Simon asks you to come to his office, or any character asking you to meet them somewhere (Kim at her mansion, Alvin at Brew Palms, etc.) just don't because they will activate a new quest line. I think that was the number one way I got on top of things while working on events. What really worked for me then was that I could focus on one quest at a time and not get confused or anything... but that's just me.

What Koko said above is true as well, just start gigs and blow them off after maybe you've filled it only a little.

But now that I think about it, some people have had 4hr gigs in place of 8hr ones (I guess Glu is testing something out) so maybe it will be easier to get through them?