Angry and upset--second anniversary k-star purchases missing!

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
This morning I purchased an anniversary star pack, and didn't get it. So I tried another purchase and got a message saying that I'd already bought it and the stars would be "restored" to my game. They were not! Apple tells me GLU is responsible for giving us our in-app purchases--where are they?! Grrrrrr and sob! Serious sobbing!!! I can't buy any gift boxes, this is all making me, in case I didn't mention it--I AM VERY ANGRY AND UPSET!!!

iPhone
Latest version update
Level 40

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    first step, send in a ticket to customer care. It's 3 am in Glu Land, We'll hear something back when more eyes open up. Send in your ticket, and when I tell Glu about any other issues, I promise to bring this up as well.. In the meantime, play the game and keep checking back.

Sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Also, check out the General Info section of the main forum, I remember seeing a special link for billing issues, just can't find it now. Look around and let me know if you find it first. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I found a post from May, you had a similar issue? I sent you to this link https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=billing&f=why-have-i-not-received-my-purchase-of-in-game-currency-from-google-play&p=web here's what it says:

[h=2]Why have I not received my purchase of in-game currency from Apple?[/h] Monetary transactions are not handled directly by Glu, but by are handled for us by online stores such as Apple, Google, Amazon, and others.

The game continually checks the store for confirmation of the transaction, and once received, the purchase will become available.

While most transactions complete quickly, occasionally crediting of the /gems/gold/cash/ etc. by the online store may be delayed Delays are rarely longer than a day.

If you do not get your purchase, the game will keep checking.

Additionally you may want to try force-quitting the app and re-launching it.

If you still have not received your purchase after a day or so has passed, we would be happy to further troubleshoot the issue with you. Please contact us by creating a Help Ticket by going to the game's Settings screen (gear icon) and finding the Help or Customer Care link.
    Last Updated: 132d •

ANd, I'll bring it up with the other issues shortly. Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary