Options

Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    That's probably the name of Cassio's reality show XD

tumblr_o9ge9qdPiE1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

that little sliver of hair on the opposite side kills the hair for me. I thought it was the amount of forehead that made this give me a 5-head - and it does a bit - but that little sliver ruins everything. Take that away & bring the hairline down slightly and we'd be in business XP

They're teasing us! They're gonna give us all silver hair color sooooooon. They wanna capture data on how many people purchase this. Tell me it's true!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Will we have to do the reality show at the same location they put the product in order to get paid? hope not
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Neat idea about the club, but since it's only for sale with kstars along with everything else, I'll wait for a VIP weekend.

PS agree with others about the timing of Iceland. Man, our bar could be killing it tonight lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They're teasing us! They're gonna give us all silver hair color sooooooon. They wanna capture data on how many people purchase this. Tell me it's true!!

Don't say that, now I'm trying to talk myself into it XD

the hairline itself doesn't start any higher than the other male hair and am I really going to let that teeny tiny piece on the other side turn me off of it? (it really does change the look tho IMO) hrm......
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    the new partnership prizes look amazing too! omg I am loving finding little improvements and updates here and there.

angeline they really do put product there! lol I thought it was gonna be like a new tappable action, that's pretty cool!

It is! Kim and Glu really know how to make money. Haha, I did tap on that drink. No, it didn't spit out cash or energy bolts. I guess that would be too much of work for Glu to make that happen since each product only stays for a week.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I agree that this game won't be ending anytime soon. I've played the three other Glu games that are similar to KKH. I started with Katy Perry's game and I quickly got bored of it. I played K&K for awhile and it is somewhat enjoyable but I haven't played it in nearly two weeks. I started playing BSAD and I liked it. I played for about three weeks and once again I found myself bored with it and can't seem to make myself play it. I don't know why, but there is something about KKH that makes me want to keep playing and throwing my money at.

I quit playing KPP too. It got boring and the graphics on her game looks very unimpressive to me. K&K game is alright although it had some potential. It would have been better if Glu improved the game play but the game is just too plain greedy since everything is priced ridiculously expensive. I'm only playing it since the graphics looks nice and just to grind for the earnables during the weekend events. Now BS:AD, I actually like it. Everything is affordable and the weekend events is more manageable & easier to complete than KKH and K&K.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I did an 8-hr reality show on both Angeline's and Jon's games.
    Jon got the first product placement right away.
    :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, you got this in one game but not in the other game? Because I do the 8 hour reality show and no calls from Simon.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Wait...what am I'm missing here⁉

KKH is supposed to last two more years...really⁉

If KKH discontinued I will be so sad.:(

I doubt it happens. They just need to send more people our way and we'll make more KKH addicts lol. I was just finishing some statistical things on my work and thought...mmmhhh wonder what the girls and boy of the forum are up to and here we are, new update, people buying polar bears and update talk lol. There's never a sad day on this forum.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Hi, you got this in one game but not in the other game? Because I do the 8 hour reality show and no calls from Simon.

That's right. One game got Simon's call by just doing one show, the other one did three shows so far but still hasn't gotten it yet. It's by chance. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I quit playing KPP too. It got boring and the graphics on her game looks very unimpressive to me. K&K game is alright although it had some potential. It would have been better if Glu improved the game play but the game is just too plain greedy since everything is priced ridiculously expensive. I'm only playing it since the graphics looks nice and just to grind for the earnables during the weekend events. Now BS:AD, I actually like it. Everything is affordable and the weekend events is more manageable & easier to complete than KKH and K&K.

I actually found the weekend events in K&K easier to complete even with no bonus points. For BSAD it seemed like every weekend event was spend this number of B gems to earn clothes. I'm not sure if this past weekend event was different b/c I haven't touch the game in days. And the game itself isn't too bad just having to pay only gems to unlock all the hair and nail colors is a little annoying. Being able to wear jackets over clothes is awesome and I was that they bring that feature over to KKH. I don't know why I'm not as interested in BSAD and K&K anymore, but maybe after not playing for awhile I will become interested again. Right now KKH is the only game I'm playing for now until August comes around and Style Boutique 2 comes out b/c I love fashion games and may find myself playing KKH less.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I actually found the weekend events in K&K easier to complete even with no bonus points. For BSAD it seemed like every weekend event was spend this number of B gems to earn clothes. I'm not sure if this past weekend event was different b/c I haven't touch the game in days. And the game itself isn't too bad just having to pay only gems to unlock all the hair and nail colors is a little annoying. Being able to wear jackets over clothes is awesome and I was that they bring that feature over to KKH. I don't know why I'm not as interested in BSAD and K&K anymore, but maybe after not playing for awhile I will become interested again. Right now KKH is the only game I'm playing for now until August comes around and Style Boutique 2 comes out b/c I love fashion games and may find myself playing KKH less.

last weekend and the one before it finally had earnable clothes -

https://65.media.tumblr.com/9da6ebdc04c3e9f5c9a3dd7278a9daf3/tumblr_o91fnr5MrO1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Drewski217/miscell/Britney%20American%20Dream/tumblr_o998yy1qaM1qfvh9po1_540_zpsovjw08by.jpg

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205748-Weekend-Events-archive

I like that the ombres in BS:AD are completely controllable and the really wide array of hair & make-up colors. The clothes are more 'regular' at times but in a very RTW way that suits Britney IMO. Also, the fact that every item of clothing is separate and lots can be layered - and that things like hats aren't attacked to hairstyles - is really great too. The avatar customization really is great but I also get the sense that we won't be getting as many new hairstyles or pieces of clothing in general as KKH so it's easier to do that for it.

As soon as we can get the global charting aspect back together in a good way and close-up graphics crisper I think they'll really have something going nicely that's different from KKH but still fun.

I just deleted K&K earlier today since it never stopped being super glitchy and was more pretty than fun IMO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Personally I thought about downloading the Britney game but I didn't like how she looked and was never a huge fan so I stayed loyal to my slight Kardashian obsession (that turns out isn't the slightest obsession but more like a strong fandom... Oh well)

I played k&k for awhile but it was too hard to navigate & I liked the way KKH was set up way better than k&k so.. This is now the only game I play
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I am loving this new update! I love how now I feel I have a reason to do Reality Show gigs. I love that it seems like it'll be a challenge moving up the Top Shows chart. 3hr reality show gigs added around 114 viewers for me. It seems it'll be a slow climb up to start.
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    I am loving this new update! I love how now I feel I have a reason to do Reality Show gigs. I love that it seems like it'll be a challenge moving up the Top Shows chart. 3hr reality show gigs added around 114 viewers for me. It seems it'll be a slow climb up to start.

Hey krystal does the number of viewers increases after the feed update b/c I done 2 8hr gigs and nothing happened.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Hey krystal does the number of viewers increases after the feed update b/c I done 2 8hr gigs and nothing happened.

I have yet to get any fans from the 8hr gigs I did. Those feed updates come in like an hour or so. I expect it'll be like moving up Top Stars. The higher your shows rank the more viewers you will receive for each gig.
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    So could it be a party weekend or maybe VIP for khloe's birthday?? I know we've had both pretty recently but I'm not finding anything on Twitter or Instagram about a midweek event :(

Edit #1:
    Or maybe a Karl lagerfeld event, I heard he was launching his first online store through the Kim Kardashian Hollywood app first.

Edit #2: found a pic on twitter
    0CD5E28D-70EB-454F-A1F1-0F09559D2104_zpsptlm5gti.png
  • Options
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    So could it be a party weekend or maybe VIP for khloe's birthday?? I know we've had both pretty recently but I'm not finding anything on Twitter or Instagram about a midweek event :(

I don't think there is a Midweek event this week. The new update is the "midweek event" as far as I can tell.

EDIT: 3hr Reality Show gigs now give me 197 views instead of 148 after passing the first achievement on the Top Shows chart. Or maybe those were for the 8hr gigs. I'm not sure now.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I don't think there is a Midweek event this week. The new update is the "midweek event" as far as I can tell.

EDIT: 3hr Reality Show gigs now give me 197 views instead of 148 after passing the first achievement on the Top Shows chart.

If I remember correctly, and I think I do, the last update said there would be a Show Your Style event this month. An amazing new update today, but it's still June, right? So maybe still...the weekend? I've never seen an update claim not come true to life yet. Yet.;)
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, and I think I do, the last update said there would be a Show Your Style event this month. An amazing new update today, but it's still June, right? So maybe still...the weekend? I've never seen an update claim not come true to life yet. Yet.;)

Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that! Maybe that'll be this weekend then. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Wait. Okay. So we don't gain fans from reality shows anymore, only viewers?
    I just got over 400 viewers from my 8 hour gig. It put me at spot 501. Eye roll. One spot away from the first reward, hehe.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Wait. Okay. So we don't gain fans from reality shows anymore, only viewers?
    I just got over 400 viewers from my 8 hour gig. It put me at spot 501. Eye roll. One spot away from the first reward, hehe.

Yeah viewers have replaced fans when it comes to reality shows.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yeah viewers have replaced fans when it comes to reality shows.

That actually makes sense. 3 hour reality shows were an easy way to get fans and money. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't country as gigs anymore either, so we can't do reality shows for tb events and vip/gig weekends. It was getting a bit too easy.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    That actually makes sense. 3 hour reality shows were an easy way to get fans and money. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't country as gigs anymore either, so we can't do reality shows for tb events and vip/gig weekends. It was getting a bit too easy.

I really hope that isn't the case, those shows were the only way for me to be able to finish these events on a busy weekend schedule. Fingers crossed they still count.
  • Options
    ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    Where is the event?? Or is it just not appearing for me? :(((
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Did anyone get an event?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I am getting throw back event on my facebook platform but none on Android
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Nothing on iOs yet...
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'm on iOS and no event yet.... Maybe the Monday update was our "event" since it gives us new things to do? Was soo prepared for that throwback though, stayed up and everything, hopefully it's just late ! But either way it is a nice update so I can't be too salty... Well I can try not to be as salty ...lol
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    I am getting throw back event on my facebook platform but none on Android

Did facebook get the 5.2 update? Hope it's not the end of our throwback saga.. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    It will be a shame if there's no event Larinex you will have to post pictures of your throwback boxes so I can live vicariously through you :D (ps I don't know what vicariously means)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.