Options

before and after: lowly retail slave to fashion mogul

VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
since there's no throwback event, why not a thread to throwback to when we first started? also it's transformation tuesday and it had me thinking that it's almost been a year since KKH came into my life lol

here's Vida before the fame and glory. she grew out her hair and got a killer new wardrobe. she recently had her eyes done, but shhh.. don't tell anyone... she's just... well rested from a recent trip to Blue Mist Spa in Reykjavik.

IMG_20160628_114418_zpsjw2nhbap.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    since there's no throwback event, why not a thread to throwback to when we first started? also it's transformation tuesday and it had me thinking that it's almost been a year since KKH came into my life lol

here's Vida before the fame and glory. she grew out her hair and got a killer new wardrobe. she recently had her eyes done, but shhh.. don't tell anyone... she's just... well rested from a recent trip to Blue Mist Spa in Reykjavik.

IMG_20160628_114418_zpsjw2nhbap.jpg

Hey can you tell me what you use to edit your photos?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Here's Trixie from drab to fab. I never thought I'd get so addicted to this game

72x9Fkb.jpg

-SONIA
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I meant to post this earlier but it took me forever. This is a great thread as it gives us a chance to give our dolls a backstory if we want.

Neko's Backstory: Neko was just a ordinary girl from Louisiana that got kicked out of her home at 17 because she refused to obey her parents. They were very traditional and wanted Neko settle down with a man they picked out as soon as she finished with high school, but her dream had always been to be an actress. Her parents scoffed at the idea and told her that her dreams were a fantasy and that she will never be talented enough to make it in Hollywood. One night after having another huge fight with her parents about her future they got fed up and told her to leave. Neko packed her things and took what little money she had and used almost all of it to make it to L.A. where she realized that she needed to get a job and house fast if she were to survive. She searched for hours for a cheap apartment to rent until she finally came across a building downtown called Deluxe Lifestyle Apartments with a shady looking landlord that gave her the cheapest offer she seen all day. Neko was suspicious, but she figured it was better than nothing. After moving in, Neko knew she now needed a job, but she needed to look presentable for potential employees. Her drab clothes wouldn't do so she made her way down the street to So Chic to buy an outfit when she noticed the Help Wanted sign. As luck would turn out she got the job right after applying. Now that she had a home and a job she started to look for acting jobs. After living in LA for two years, Neko became dishearten. She was working a ****py job, her boss still called her New Girl even though she been there for two years, and worst of all it seemed her parents were right. She couldn't become an actress to save her life. Maybe she wasn't meant to make it in Hollywood. When her boss left for the day Neko was all set to go to her apartment to call and apologize to her parents. After closing the store, Neko was dead set on packing her things, turning in her resignation, and heading back to Louisiana when she was stopped by a voice. "Hey is there your store? I could really use your help right now." Neko turned to the voice and her eyes widen in surprise at who was talking to her. She didn't know it then but that moment was the beginning of the rest of her life.

I9AqzGFl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE