No more daily gift boxes

MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
Hi!

I noticed awhile ago that I don't receive daily gift boxes anymore. This is probably because earlier this year I was doing the energy cheat with the date and time. Instead of going back in time, I advanced it. I would go to July, August, and so on. I don't know if the game's settings are stuck on the last date I advanced it to.

Is there any way to fix this?
The name is Mirela. A+++.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, I'm sorry, Maybe if enough time goes past it will work itself out, and there is just nothing you can do about it. You can read about ithere:
    [h=2]Why am I not receiving daily gift boxes?[/h] If your device's date/time settings were set forward, you will have to wait the same number of days the device was set ahead before you can begin collecting free mystery boxes again. Customer Support is not able to reset this counter. We recommend keeping your device's date/time accurate at all times.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Aww, I'm sorry, Maybe if enough time goes past it will work itself out, and there is just nothing you can do about it. You can read about ithere:
    [h=2]Why am I not receiving daily gift boxes?[/h] If your device's date/time settings were set forward, you will have to wait the same number of days the device was set ahead before you can begin collecting free mystery boxes again. Customer Support is not able to reset this counter. We recommend keeping your device's date/time accurate at all times.

Dammit. I wish I knew how long I would have to wait, though. Thank you for your help.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.