Ice Club in Reykjavik

minatodorovicminatodorovic New MemberRegistered Users 43 Posts
I don't know if there is a thread for this but I have a question about that Ice club. Did anyone buy it and is it worth it at all? I know you have to buy a lot of things with k-stars but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not :confused:

Comments

  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Advanced Member Registered Users 1,154 Posts
    I opted not to buy it because it didn't really seem worth it. If you do want to though, wait for a VIP event as that will make spending the kstars a little bit more worth it! :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Advanced Member Registered Users 577 Posts
    Well for the ice club you will be able to earn 5 K stars and around 2800 kash a week, but you will have to spend 50 K stars for the club, 35 for the DJ both, and 25 for the VIP section so you can do the 3 gigs. That's 110 K stars in total that you can eventually earn back, but it will take 22 weeks to do so or 14 if you do the SCL gigs as well. Plus I heard it came with a polar bear pet too. I haven't bought it yet but I may change mind. I'm not sure, but owning the ice club after knowing all of this information is entirely up to player. Some people think it's worth it and some don't.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,863 Posts
    I don't know if there is a thread for this but I have a question about that Ice club. Did anyone buy it and is it worth it at all? I know you have to buy a lot of things with k-stars but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not :confused:

    I just happened to love it so I bought it all. Including the kinda too expensive polar bear. I had a lot of fun, changed outfits for each job/gig--btw, they're perfect at 3hrs each, and I love the bear. But see, a lot of people were all "I have to get San Diego!" but it didn't strike me that way at all. So I think you should just do what you like best, always get only what you want. I did buy SCSD, though, and really like it a lot as well. The gig there is an 8hr event, and I'm really happy to have all these new things to do, the side gigs got so off-putting that I wasn't playing as much as I had been anymore. A major case of no-more-storylines sadness. But now I have all these places--*and* new update storylines too, yayyyyy! So for me, it was very worth it. You just take your time and decide whatever you like the most.
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,704 Posts
    How much was the polar bear Isabeau?
    isabeau wrote: »
    I just happened to love it so I bought it all. Including the kinda too expensive polar bear. I had a lot of fun, changed outfits for each job/gig--btw, they're perfect at 3hrs each, and I love the bear. But see, a lot of people were all "I have to get San Diego!" but it didn't strike me that way at all. So I think you should just do what you like best, always get only what you want. I did buy SCSD, though, and really like it a lot as well. The gig there is an 8hr event, and I'm really happy to have all these new things to do, the side gigs got so off-putting that I wasn't playing as much as I had been anymore. A major case of no-more-storylines sadness. But now I have all these places--*and* new update storylines too, yayyyyy! So for me, it was very worth it. You just take your time and decide whatever you like the most.
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,863 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    How much was the polar bear Isabeau?

    I believe he was 80 stars. Ouch! But he's just so cute, you'd love him, Sugar. Check out Cherrey's thread with the dolls and pets (sorry, I can't remember the name right now, eep!, but it's easy to find. Both Amy and I posted our bears there. x
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,704 Posts
    Oh I saw him and he's irresistible!!!! I'll definitely get him but I'll probably wait for VIP weekend lol. Thanks for the info :)
    isabeau wrote: »
    I believe he was 80 stars. Ouch! But he's just so cute, you'd love him, Sugar. Check out Cherrey's thread with the dolls and pets (sorry, I can't remember the name right now, eep!, but it's easy to find. Both Amy and I posted our bears there. x
  • haftimehaftime Advanced Member Registered Users 967 Posts
    Oh man, 80 stars! I sure hope the next VIP event has great earnables because I have big k star plans! I want the NARS eyes, the ice club, the polar bear... for starters! ;)

    isabeau wrote: »
    I believe he was 80 stars. Ouch! But he's just so cute, you'd love him, Sugar. Check out Cherrey's thread with the dolls and pets (sorry, I can't remember the name right now, eep!, but it's easy to find. Both Amy and I posted our bears there. x
    #VIPKalinda
    My doll's name (KKH & KKG) is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • ofortunaofortuna Experienced Member Registered Users 137 Posts
    Ive been extremely lucky lately with the daily gift boxes. I won 3 k stars on monday and 12 on thurs. And I didn't spend many on the last VIP event so I have a ton of kstars for now. I will most likely wait for the next VIP event to consider purchasing the Ice Club.
  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Well for the ice club you will be able to earn 5 K stars and around 2800 kash a week, but you will have to spend 50 K stars for the club, 35 for the DJ both, and 25 for the VIP section so you can do the 3 gigs. That's 110 K stars in total that you can eventually earn back, but it will take 22 weeks to do so or 14 if you do the SCL gigs as well. Plus I heard it came with a polar bear pet too. I haven't bought it yet but I may change mind. I'm not sure, but owning the ice club after knowing all of this information is entirely up to player. Some people think it's worth it and some don't.


    Thanks for doing the calculations, somehow I knew it wasn't very profitable, but dind't had the time to think about it.

    My heart is splitted cause I want the Polar Bear and the photobooth background, however the business man inside me keep saying that's a trap lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I just happened to love it so I bought it all. Including the kinda too expensive polar bear. I had a lot of fun, changed outfits for each job/gig--btw, they're perfect at 3hrs each, and I love the bear. But see, a lot of people were all "I have to get San Diego!" but it didn't strike me that way at all. So I think you should just do what you like best, always get only what you want. I did buy SCSD, though, and really like it a lot as well. The gig there is an 8hr event, and I'm really happy to have all these new things to do, the side gigs got so off-putting that I wasn't playing as much as I had been anymore. A major case of no-more-storylines sadness. But now I have all these places--*and* new update storylines too, yayyyyy! So for me, it was very worth it. You just take your time and decide whatever you like the most.

    Now you got me so excited about purchasing that club! I'll probably wait for VIP event to buy it, I was just curious if people actually like it or not. Thanks for sharing you experience. x
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for doing the calculations, somehow I knew it wasn't very profitable, but dind't had the time to think about it.

    My heart is splitted cause I want the Polar Bear and the photobooth background, however the business man inside me keep saying that's a trap lol

    OMG same! I just really want that polar bear but I'm very careful about my k-stars lol I just wish it wasn't that pricey but I'm gonna buy it anyway
  • kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    I want to buy the club! When is the next vip event? I'm so conflicted, I also want to buy my doll a new hair and outfit. Anybody know when the next discount on gems is?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,872 Posts
    Hi. the Sales on Stars and things aren't scheduled. THe pop up as a surprise, but to individual games randomly, and ancross the board to all of us. I did hear a rumor that the next weekend event if VIP. But another sale on stars....probably not for a while. But, that's how it was in the past. I can't speak for the future really. :)

    Welcome kkhollywoodz. Nice to meat you. :)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜




Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!