Prev13456710

Comments

• urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Doesn't look like it, none here. :(:'(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    zzzzzz

The game is boring without midweek events. I only really play KKH when there's an event going. When there's no event I only open my game once a day to collect the daily gift box and watch free videos for k-stars lol.

Bring back throwback events Glu.... why get rid of a good thing that was giving most of your players joy :/
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Hey guys, no Throwback Event this week?

No I'm afraid not. And it makes me sad. :( My Androids not changing appearance, rank, etc. I feel all alone in the game again, before I connected with people. I was playing with NPCs who said the same thing day after day, wearing the same clothes day after day. Ok, I know they heven't been able to fix the Androids yet, but midweek events.....
    Guess this is today's NonEvent thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This was posted this morning in last week's Glitch thread. I've closed that thread and moved this over, because this week it is not glitched where some people get an event and others don't. There is no midweek event this week. Maybe next. We'll see.
    I got a respond from Glu that they will release Throwback items in a different manner with this update, and due to this the events are temporarily stopped. I guess we just have to be patient and wait! But oh god I don't hope we have to pay for them! :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh my, I hope we don't get PAID throwback NOW! When I don't have stars, cause I started chasing items, since we got the earnable TB boxes.. I had saved little above 1000 kstars, waiting for a TB, for those d a m n Kylie lips ugh.. and now I'm down to 339 - result of reckless chasing hair and VIP events... Glu, don't you dare do this to me now!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Rumor has it this week is a VIP. BTW I love your avatar with you, and the corresponding game look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I saw on Instagram, some Facebook players posting they got a 4 item throwback today, but this was apparently bad info, as the posts have just come down.

I asked her for confirmation from FB players, and there is no event. So, the insta posts were probably someone just stirring the pot.

And I fell for it. Again......there is no midweek event this week. Facebook, Android, iOS etal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Facebook players ALLEGEDLY got a 4 item throwback today according to instagram. Could be because they weren't updated last I heard, but who knows. So...people who didn't update last week got one. Facebook got it today allegedly, so the only ones who missed their last chance for a 4TB Box event, were those who updated when it became available.

If any FB player can confirm, it will just be satisfying our curiosity. In the words of a Krappy house builder....it is what it is. Nothing to do but suck it up I guess.

Ok facebook player here, im on now and have no throwback event.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Rumor has it this week is a VIP. BTW I love your avatar with you, and the corresponding game look.

Ohhh I hope it's a VIP. I'm off to the beach this weekend, which means poor wi-fi, lots of alcohol and 0 time for KKH.

And thanks, I love making my doll look like myself irl lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Thanks, I'm looking now and those Instagram posts disappeared. So who knows. You post as soon as you see it, oftentimes you're wrong. You wait for verification and the whole world has posted it before you. lol. Who knows what was up with the Facebook game they were posting abou. I'm going to modify my post.

I know you're still wanting for your update. Maybe today. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No I'm afraid not. And it makes me sad. :( My Androids not changing appearance, rank, etc. I feel all alone in the game again, before I connected with people. I was playing with NPCs who said the same thing day after day, wearing the same clothes day after day. Ok, I know they heven't been able to fix the Androids yet, but midweek events.....

I think the Android part is the worst, without my friends around and none storylines left I just open my daily box and go on dates lately, I don't change Vats' clothes anymore or make selfies with friends to post here in the forum, events can keep me busy but they demand a lot of effort and that take away my 'casual fun' with the game.

However I'm having a good time with BSAM, so no abstinence symptoms here lol

You should go for Kc, Koko! I'm sure that when more fun things come, you won't want to stay behind;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I think the Android part is the worst, without my friends around and none storylines left I just open my daily box and go on dates lately, I don't change Vats' clothes anymore or make selfies with friends to post here in the forum, events can keep me busy but they demand a lot of effort and that take away my 'casual fun' with the game.

THIS!!!!

It's so boring since the friend freezing. And I really don't know why they don't fix this.
    I know. And I want you to know I bring it up at least once a week. It's a huge Klusterpluck handed to then by Google. Glu is working on this, and recently gave it priority status, it's just a huge undertaking. In fact, about 10 minutes ago I brought it up again. This weekend, one Android of mine dropped from number 1 to number 2. I thought maybe the ice was melting, and a friend had updated in my game.....(maybe even my other android)....I held my breath and scrolled around in friends. Krap. It was a new person who added me, She was dressed in current clothes from the weekend, and she is 12 million Fans above me. So now, there is her, there is me, then there are about 2 dozen NPCs, all higher than my Android Friends.

Believe me, when it's fixed, Z is never wearing that red ****tail dress again Nor is Kat ever dressing in the light fur and dress. Ok, maybe she'll wear that again, but it's going to be a long time. I'm tempted to divorce them, so I don't have to see the frozen clothes everytime my dolls go into a home, or on the jet. So, rest assured, I pursue info on this at least weekly.

And, KC will come out of hiding, she just looks awful compared to my Kimmie Dolls. But, I want to play with you Invictus. So, I will.

But among all the mourning, (notice the absence of color surrounding me?) there is a bright spot.

I've just been told that a major Update is coming to the K&K game. They added some really cool, new social features. If these features get good feedback from us, the players, they might be adding these features to KK:H and other Games.
    This news is probably enough to give me a little spark of purple. Who can we put on K&K Update watch? We can't ask Vatsy, he can't help it, he's stuck in Brit's Trailer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've just been told that a major Update is coming to the K&K game. They added some really cool, new social features. If these features get good feedback from us, the players, they might be adding these features to KK:H and other Games. [/COLOR]This news is probably enough to give me a little spark of purple. Who can we put on K&K Update watch? We can't ask Vatsy, he can't help it, he's stuck in Brit's Trailer.

I've recently gotten back into K&K, so I will keep everyone updated on what's new!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I'm going to dust off my K&K dolls, get ready for their update. I think it's going to majorly major for K&K's update. If you look at the suggestions over there, it's a lot to choose from. My fingers are crossed for transportation like we have here. But Social, more social aspects? I'd love that here too. Katie, when you see the K&K update let us all know. I'm going to drop everything and update it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    I know. And I want you to know I bring it up at least once a week. It's a huge Klusterpluck handed to then by Google. Glu is working on this, and recently gave it priority status, it's just a huge undertaking. In fact, about 10 minutes ago I brought it up again. This weekend, one Android of mine dropped from number 1 to number 2. I thought maybe the ice was melting, and a friend had updated in my game.....(maybe even my other android)....I held my breath and scrolled around in friends. Krap. It was a new person who added me, She was dressed in current clothes from the weekend, and she is 12 million Fans above me. So now, there is her, there is me, then there are about 2 dozen NPCs, all higher than my Android Friends.

Believe me, when it's fixed, Z is never wearing that red ****tail dress again Nor is Kat ever dressing in the light fur and dress. Ok, maybe she'll wear that again, but it's going to be a long time. I'm tempted to divorce them, so I don't have to see the frozen clothes everytime my dolls go into a home, or on the jet. So, rest assured, I pursue info on this at least weekly.

And, KC will come out of hiding, she just looks awful compared to my Kimmie Dolls. But, I want to play with you Invictus. So, I will.

But among all the mourning, (notice the absence of color surrounding me?) there is a bright spot.

I've just been told that a major Update is coming to the K&K game. They added some really cool, new social features. If these features get good feedback from us, the players, they might be adding these features to KK:H and other Games.
    This news is probably enough to give me a little spark of purple. Who can we put on K&K Update watch? We can't ask Vatsy, he can't help it, he's stuck in Brit's Trailer.

Did you ask about facebook also?
    Believe me, I am waiting for an answer on this. And I mentioned somewhere this morning, that I knew you were anxious for the update. But I have to tell you what was explained to me, and I've said it before. One on one support is not readily available for the Facebook games. Fixes go through in the Updates. So all the little issues that people have had, tickets that have been sent in, they've been posted on the forum, on Facebook, on Twitter...all those issues have to be perfected and tied up in a neat little bow, along with added storylines, and other features, in an Update. If you had an issue and the update was rushed and other problems were solved but not yours, you'd be ticked. You 'd probably say Why update if you didn't fix it? So, I can only imagine that the Team is busy assembling and testing your update. Rushed updates mean more issues. And everything Glu puts in the game has to be interwoven with the mechanics of Facebook itself. (that's one reason individual support is harder to come by than on the other platforms). I feel your pain, BUT you can play, so why not amass so much fame and fortune, that when the update comes you'll plunge right in, with a lot of resources. ~ too many words I know, but it's my honest gut feeling. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    woah! So excited about the K&K update! I've been a fan of that game from the beginning. Has it been annoying and glitchy at times? Yes. But I've never quit. And I was rod yesterday that in the next update we will have the ability to delete contacts which made me very excited because I have probably over 100 from dating events. So to hear that an even bigger update is coming makes me even more excited!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    woah! So excited about the K&K update! I've been a fan of that game from the beginning. Has it been annoying and glitchy at times? Yes. But I've never quit. And I was rod yesterday that in the next update we will have the ability to delete contacts which made me very excited because I have probably over 100 from dating events. So to hear that an even bigger update is coming makes me even more excited!!

I'm having issues with that game and it just makes me wanna take an hiatus. I just found out from the moderator since yesterday that 6 players had access to my game and they loaded my game on their devices. It's really creepy as a gamer that my privacy was invaded and I felt violated. I'm just upset that Glu couldn't find a solution to 'a saved game has been found' glitch. Now, I have no other choice but to restart my game since my **** doll is manipulated by the hands of other players. (Sigh)

The moderator promised me that my weekend event clothing will be transferred to my new game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm having issues with that game and it just makes me wanna take an hiatus. I just found out from the moderator since yesterday that 6 players had access to my game and they loaded my game on their devices. It's really creepy as a gamer that my privacy was invaded and I felt violated. I'm just upset that Glu couldn't find a solution to 'a saved game has been found' glitch. Now, I have no other choice but to restart my game since my **** doll is manipulated by the hands of other players. (Sigh)

The moderator promised me that my weekend event clothing will be transferred to my new game.

Wow Carol! Omg that's awful, I'm sorry. I didn't even know that would be possible to do.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Wow Carol! Omg that's awful, I'm sorry. I didn't even know that would be possible to do.

I know right⁉

I'm gonna blame Glu because it's their fault for being irresponsible & careless for protecting other player's privacy.:mad: They've should have been fixed 'a saved game has been found' glitch a long time ago. My game just randomly pop-up on other player's screen and they've loaded my saved game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I was really counting on those midweek throwback events to help me gtet my event clothes collection back to how it was I hope they don't stop it completely it makes the game a lot more fun when you play for a gift box in my opinion
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I know right⁉

I'm gonna blame Glu because it's their fault for being irresponsible & careless for protecting other player's privacy.:mad: They've should have been fixed 'a saved game has been found' glitch a long time ago. My game just randomly pop-up on other player's screen and they've loaded my saved game.:(

Glu does really need to fix that. And I personally have had saved games pop up that look exactly like my doll, they'll have the same number of gems, money, and be on the same level as me to the point where I've sat there for a minute confused on if i should pick the saved game or just keep using my current game. so it could be total accidents on the part of the people who pick the saved game. But I hope they fix it for you soon.
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Glu does really need to fix that. And I personally have had saved games pop up that look exactly like my doll, they'll have the same number of gems, money, and be on the same level as me to the point where I've sat there for a minute confused on if i should pick the saved game or just keep using my current game. so it could be total accidents on the part of the people who pick the saved game. But I hope they fix it for you soon.

I've only noticed that other player's saved games had popped up on my screen from time to time, and I chose to keep my current game as well. I'm still solving my in-game issue via PM with the moderator.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I gave up on the k&k game. Even with fixes, it was over priced, too "teenager" for my tastes, and the lack of tap spots (maybe they've added more, I don't know) but carols news makes me terrified to even have the app installed o.o (yes, I still got it, and katy, and britney, future nicki)

No midweek event is fine with me... my neck is still sprained so tapping for the grind is out of the question (for up to 3 more months!!)

To the dolls who are healthy, hydrated, and ready - I'm sorry you didn't get an event! With all the goodies glu has given us recently, I hope your finding something in game to do! I'm working on dates and 3h jobs when I have 5 minutes.
    Merman and I are holding #18 ... we are gunna get there soon! Take that Victoria and The Chad.

s8rmWcf.jpg

Have a great week, ladies and gents!
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm happy they are making advances on K&K, but I don't think I will go back to playing it. I played for the Krossover items, but that's about it. Like Keem said, it was too "teen" for me.

I'm actually okay with no midweek event...I love when we have them, but when we have so many events in a row I neglect my "usual" things like gigs and dating. I love catching up on those things. Because of no midweek event last week and this week, I was finally able to make #1 couple and also get my second comeback! :cool:
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
    The update is out for K&K!!!

I'm getting ready to post some pictures, but thought I would let you all know first!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    I know right⁉

Wow. I'm so sorry that happened. I can't fathom how that could be possible, but I'm glad your new game will get your clothes back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay, so for those of you that are interested in the new K&K update:

ALSO note: The game is still running very slow/lagging - this was not fixed in the update.

IMG_0722.jpg

It costs 40 k-gems to start a "Krew."

IMG_0732.jpg

^ The explanation of a "Krew."

IMG_0734.jpg

^ There are now a number of items that are locked in the closet, that supposedly you can "unlock" through your krew.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Okay, so for those of you that are interested in the new K&K update:

ALSO note: The game is still running very slow/lagging - this was not fixed in the update.

IMG_0722.jpg

It costs 40 k-gems to start a "Krew."

IMG_0732.jpg

^ The explanation of a "Krew."

IMG_0734.jpg

^ There are now a number of items that are locked in the closet, that supposedly you can "unlock" through your krew.

You can also delete contacts now. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖