Options

No Throwback Event/ But the KKG Update is here

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I deleted the game because of the lag and I don't have the energy to start over. But I'd love to have a krew in KK:H, well obviously I can't stand the platform barrier. And the kreds are a nice little bonus.

Oh, we can send KIMOJIs, hopefully. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I just started a record label on BS:AD for members of the official forum. I don't know how the chat and the other things work yet, when I get it more of the system and advantages of it, I'll give my opinion if is something that would be nice to KKH.

The name of the label is 'Slave 4 Glu Records' we're accepting members of this forum that play BS:AD too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I just started a record label on BS:AD for members of the official forum. I don't know how the chat and the other things work yet, when I get it more of the system and advantages of it, I'll give my opinion if is something that would be nice to KKH.

The name of the label is 'Slave 4 Glu Records' we're accepting members of this forum that play BS:AD too!

That is such an awesome name lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I redownloaded the game but there was no save game so I had to start over but I started a krew if anyone is still looking for one to join - it's called PLATINUM.SQUAD
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    That is such an awesome name lol

Thanks Kayla! There's so much true on that title doesn't it?

If you play BSAD or start to play one day you're more than welcome to join us!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    why do people keep talking about kkg in this thread when this is the kkh forfum?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    why do people keep talking about kkg in this thread when this is the kkh forfum?

Read this post : )

Or long story short, Glu wants feedback from KKH players who also play KKG, because they are thinking of implementing the new Krew feature for KKH.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210405-No-Throwback-Event-But-the-KKG-Update-is-here&p=469797&viewfull=1#post469797
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

I agree with you. I understand Glu wants info, but it's annoying.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Last week we were all waiting for a midweek event, we got none, but were extremely urged to try the KKG update and report back. The "No Event" topic dropped out while we were doing as asked, organizing into krews to test the kres feature for inclusion in a future KK:H Update.

Rather than post a "Start your KKG Krew HERE" thread because it would be inundated by 'fly by' posters who don't play KKH but wanted to join a krews. So, we kept it here, because if you're active in the forum, you knew where to go, and we got relatively few fly bys. That's why it's here. If we posted in KKG, it would not have been the demographic Glu was looking for. They wanted experienced KKH players to check it out. So, that's why it's here.

Now, There was no event last midweek. What more do you want to say about that? I'm about to open this week's Anticipation thread, and this wil fade into obscurity. And finally, I'm not weeding out the KKG talk by KKH members, because this is one of the two threads Glu has been told about. And the title says it's both. I'll go through and if anything does fit either the KK:H no event or the KKG Krew talk, I'll bus them the flock out. Oh, and if you want to talk about the 'change' in the Throwback event. there's a thread for that too.

It's not like this is in the middle of a permanent thread. Hey, Hang on and I'll fix this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I really appreciate that Glu is trying new things with both KKH and KKG, and that the new things are different for each game. The games now feel less the same as they did when I started them. I love the krew feature in KKG because it's full of cool people from this forum and we chat about both games in our chat space there.

There's been a new update to the krews feature, so I just want to throw out there that if you're a KKH player who wants to join a KKH/KKG krew of people from this forum, feel free to pm me for more info.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.