No Throwback Event/ But the KKG Update is here

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...that's very interesting. Has anyone had a run-in with a fan before?
    image.php?di=RVKYL.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I guess you didn't like my suggestion. That's ok, think of one that clearly identifies us as KKH people from the forum, or call it Hummingbirds if you like. Just let us know what it is so we can join. :)

I'm making it with your suggestions Koko! Only problem is, the motto is too long! It can only be 14 characters. Any other ideas? The name is fine!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax also met this rabid fan a week ago, same name different appearance and speech. But rabid fan.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't read the other posts I was just letting people know since I know everyone doesn't really read the k&k forum but I'll let you guys know and you can join if you want or you can go ahead with your idea koko its fine either way

Yeah, let's go ahead with Koko's idea! You wanna make it or would you like me to? :)

Edit: Never mind, I've just seen that someone else is making it. :D Invite me when it's open. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah, let's go ahead with Koko's idea! You wanna make it or would you like me to? :)

Edit: Never mind, I've just seen that someone else is making it. :D Invite me when it's open. :D

I will!

I need to know your in-game name though, assuming I already have ya'll on Game Centre? I have so many "friends" in K&K now since switching between a couple crews, it's so hard for me to find people, lol.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    I will!

I need to know your in-game name though, assuming I already have ya'll on Game Centre? I have so many "friends" in K&K now since switching between a couple crews, it's so hard for me to find people, lol.

I'm Lucy in K&K! I'll send you a GC request right now! My GC is Waunted.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts

I don't care who makes it tbh just trynna get a group that's online and actually gives credit
    What's the name so I can search it. Side note is anyone search feature still not working?
    Hmm...that's very interesting. Has anyone had a run-in with a fan before?
    image.php?di=RVKYL.jpg

No but I did have a run in with Kris asking me about how great Kim is or something like that
    I left the Krew I was in. Now waiting for an invite to the new one. I'm so excited to be in one with all of us.
    As for the search feature, yes. It still seems to be messed up. But I was thinking. What if the problem is that we're searching for krews from the opposite operating system and that isn't allowed? Like what if iOS and Android cannot be in the same krew?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I left the Krew I was in. Now waiting for an invite to the new one. I'm so excited to be in one with all of us.
    As for the search feature, yes. It still seems to be messed up. But I was thinking. What if the problem is that we're searching for krews from the opposite operating system and that isn't allowed? Like what if iOS and Android cannot be in the same krew?

My search button started working so maybe I was just searching for people who was using an iPhone instead of android. But anyway someone tell me the name so I can search and join & start giving kredit
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    My search button started working so maybe I was just searching for people who was using an iPhone instead of android. But anyway someone tell me the name so I can search and join & start giving kredit

Sorry for the delay! Going to make it now, just need a motto!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please remember no add info in this section, unless it's in your signature.

Who ever makes the krew, come back an post it so we can join. :) I would have done it.. but I told you my embarassing tale, I have 9 stars. I started the game played, and then in a morning fog, hit the wrong button, and bam I was starting a new game. I hoped I get one of those stupid notices to load the old game or new one, but of course when you want it you don't get it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    How many letters can we have? or is there a motto?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry for the delay! Going to make it now, just need a motto!

How many letters can it be?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    How many letters can we have? or is there a motto?

14! I haven't thought of anything that fits yet, lol.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    I will!

I'm Ko in one and I'll look up the other. :) THanks to whomever is making the Krew
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    There's a max number of people you can have in your krew, how many I don't know. I got a request join one but it said it was full.
    PM to add
    I'm Ko in one and I'll look up the other. :) THanks to whomever is making the Krew

No problem! The deal is, everyone in the krew had to send lots of kred... I want those items, lol!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Maybe I will just write "krossovers" for the motto? Since we are crossing over to K&K, lol? I can't think of anything better...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    No problem! The deal is, everyone in the krew had to send lots of kred... I want those items, lol!

For sure!
    And then when any of us buys gems, I think we get the Kylie boxes, too!
    Krossovers is a fine motto for me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    "KKH Glu Krew" has been made!!!

(It wouldn't let me put the ":")

I made it private, so I will send out the invites now. If I miss you/don't have you on GC/you search for it and request to join, just send me a PM so I know!

xo

Edit: I need to know your character's name to be able to invite you, so make sure you let me know what it is. If it's a common name, please send me a bit more info (hair colour, style, glasses, etc. - I can see a little pic of your face!)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    5kwWAY0.png

Is this the krew? I sent a request my doll should look like she does in the pic right now
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    "KKH Glu Krew" has been made!!!

(It wouldn't let me put the ":")

I made it private, so I will send out the invites now. If I miss you/don't have you on GC/you search for it and request to join, just send me a PM so I know!

xo

Edit: I need to know your character's name to be able to invite you, so make sure you let me know what it is. If it's a common name, please send me a bit more info (hair colour, style, glasses, etc. - I can see a little pic of your face!)

Yay! I think that I just send you a private request. Oh BTW is your doll's name Khaleesi?
    image.php?di=0FIAQ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'd like to join the K&K Krew! (I also play KKH aswell ^^)

My K&K doll's name is Rosy, Im wearing last weeks event hair (the one with the black hat! :o ), Pacsun shorts, my doll's eyes are blue and has brown hair as of now!

Thank you so much if you can add me :D

Edit: Already sent the request :o
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
    Not ignoring you guys - the krew requests just haven't come through yet.

& yes, my doll's name in both games is Khaleesi.

xx
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Sent a request! My doll is Lucy. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm in! :rolleyes: My doll is called Joey!
    Sent a request! My doll is Lucy. :D

If I don't accept within a few minutes, see if you can try again.

I got a couple pop-ups saying "[NAME] would like to join [NAME OF KREW]", but the krew name was wrong, lol. It appears that there are still some kinks that need to be worked out in the new update!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    So android and iOS can be in the same krew? :D
    That makes me so excited!
    Daily iOS KKH player