Please help

LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
Hello everyone,

Okay this might sound like I'm a nagging ***** (I'm not!) but it's been ****ing me off since FEBRUARY.
As some may know, last year I stopped playing the game for a few months. In February I started again and never stopped. Since then, Willow has been #1 with over 200 million fans. During these months I've tried to beat her again (before I stopped I had beat her) but she honestly keeps gaining like 5 millions each time I gain 1 million?????? I now have 485 Millions of fans and she has 513 Millions, it's not even fun anymore to play for me because of this and it makes me ****ed and tired.
I also never knew about 'comeback' quests, so I have to beat her to be #1 and be able to unlock the comeback quest. But honestly I don't wanna drop to 0 fans and go back to.. God may know what amount of fans. 700 Million? My friend went number one with 100 Million fans, which is a lot easier to achieve than 700 million (and faster). I honestly didn't play this weekend because of this all and I started this new catching Pokémons game, so....
GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's be expressed to me that you only have to be number one of all the NPCs, in order to get the Comeback. This changed a few updates ago. So, now you don't have to be the highest among your friends, or games controlled by players, you simply have to beat the NPCs. In this case, willow is your highest NPC? The current max number of fans is 762.5 Million fans. But while you no longer have to beat the over achievers, you still get knocked down to Zero fans. What kind of help are you looking for?

There is no way around losing all your fans if you want to do a comeback. But if you can get to number 1 once, you can do it again. Parties are a good way to get fans in a hurry. :) Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hi Luna, I just wanted to add that if you are that close to Willow, just do party after party after party. She does get a bunch of fans for doing a gig, but she only does a gig every three days or so (at least that is how often she did them on my game). So, if you are doing party after party after party, you will catch her quick. I did the three hour parties and received a little over a million fans every time. If you have the Calabasas house, that helps too. You can invite more friends. I just finished my third comeback, and this method was pretty much foolproof for me. Good luck!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I'm at a constant war with Willow for #1 all the time. We are always I gain 10m fans, she gains 15m fans. I gain 15m, she gets another 10m.

My life on the E list - Hello, Hollywood! I'm Keem!

Level 1! E List! Let's do this! My energy is low, my kash is non existent, and everything is a struggle!!! If only I had a car and the jet...
    These 3h jobs are killing me!! Omg, I spend so much tapping to recharge! I need to buy clothes to keep up my professional bonus, but I'm broke!!!!!! Omg, 24 energy for this doll is tough...

So time goes by and I level up, now I'm a level 32 doll! I am a star! I own cars, the jet, mutiple homes with beautiful pets....
    I'm so close to being #1 star... grind out the parties to beat the Pape, and I do it!

#1 A lister!

And then it happens... Keem needs to go to rehab, all this work has been for nothing omg... all that time and tapping just to be a 0.................
    But the doctors at the Glu Centre for Comeback dolls assure me, I'll be stronger then ever if I agree to go.
    And they will throw in a new dress. DEAL!!

My life on the E list - Hello, Hollywood! I'm Keem! PART 2

I'm a level 33 doll, my energy bar is a good number, I can do jobs so much easier, and I'm getting more kash then ever! I have my transportation and pets to help me...

And in less then 2 days, I'm back on the A list. Not number 1, but we'll on my way. A few months later, Dr. Glu calls again, wash, rinse repeat

My life on the E list - Hello, Hollywood! I'm Keem! PART 3

Same as my first comeback, except now it's even faster because more energy and pets..
    A couple months later It's time for my third and final stint in rehab.

My life on the E list - Hello, Hollywood! I'm Keem! FINAL CHAPTER

... what? It's exactly as I've already said. Same thing, but it goes much faster!

The end

Ps, I was bored. Sorry ^.^
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Hi Luna, I just wanted to add that if you are that close to Willow, just do party after party after party. She does get a bunch of fans for doing a gig, but she only does a gig every three days or so (at least that is how often she did them on my game). So, if you are doing party after party after party, you will catch her quick. I did the three hour parties and received a little over a million fans every time. If you have the Calabasas house, that helps too. You can invite more friends. I just finished my third comeback, and this method was pretty much foolproof for me. Good luck!

Every three days.. More like twice a day in my game :(

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    Parties in Calabasas are the best way to quickly rise again after the comeback fall. Plus....you get 3 more energy capacity, and a great dress. When you beat willow, take the dive. :) Good luck
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Update: I still didn't pass her. Barely played the game this weekend to be honest.. But she keeeeeeps gaining, it's frustrating me. I actually contacted Glu about it, because I have been trying to reach #1 since February.. I feel like I'm losing fun in the game with this issue, like I want to do the comeback stories so I have exclusive items and more energies but it won't work out. I'm really sad, meh. Also I know about the parties, they're great to rise but they sip my energy and atm I have 35 energies as a full bar but I need 1,5 bar for parties, so I'm always on the run to search bolts and it bores me. I know I'm complaining but it's all frustrating me a bit and I love the game, absolutely! It's just not fun :(

Complaints against the game are not against rules. And If you feel like amping up the complaint, we always have the Hookah Vent thread. It's like going into a dark soundproof room and letting out a primal scream. I wold be going crazy if Willow was always oneupping me. Glu tried to make it easier for players to do comebacks, previously you had to meet or surpass your real player contacts, then they changed it so you only have to pass the NPCs. But Willow is acting like a real player game with her advances keeping her above you sounds like it's off. Good luck, and let us know what Glu says.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary