Loading and Crashing issues

Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
Hey KoKo and Glu,

I just tried to get on to KKH and that endless loading craziness from before has made a comeback. It won't let me on and just keeps loading and loading.

I am an IOS user, my device is an iPad and the version is 9.3.2. I am on level 42 in KKH game (I believe) and I play a female doll.

Thank you!
Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, me too. I'll post my details in a minute I want to grab glu. I have to check Android
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Android is working fine for me.
    iPad has the endless erratic loading meter.

iOS / 9.3.2 / iPad Pro ML0Q2LL/A / Level 49
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mine is all better. I'll wait and close this if no one else has the issue anymore. Phew.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MurasakiYumeMurasakiYume Registered Users 12 Posts
    My game is crashing on the loading screen of all 3 of my devices I play on. Anyone else having this issue? All 3 devices are Android. One is LG Tribute (cell) the other 2 are tablets one is LG one is RCA. 😖
  • SebsghostSebsghost Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one! My Galaxy Note 2 just crashes the game as well. I sent in a help ticket but haven't heard back yet.
  • AegyoAegyo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was in the middle of a JBN task, I'm happy I got 4 stars before KimK decided to stop working on me.
    It will load to 100 and then it'll take me back to my home screen. I use an Android Galaxy Centura and it's been like this all day.
    I'm on my first come back as a Fashion Icon.
    I just submitted a ticket too. I don't see anyone talking about it here on the forums but on the official KKH Facebook page I saw a couple people are commenting on the latest post saying they are having the same problem. Hope Glu fixes it soon since the weekend event starts tomorrow.
  • Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yes it's happening to me as well on a pc/ Kindle Fire HD and a Galaxy Tab2
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
    Hi. Did you get the ealier mini loading screen? Which means the update for tomorrows event is in? Let me go check my games hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SebsghostSebsghost Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm not the OP, but I'm having the same problem and never got any special loading screen. Just the regular one, though it was lagging and eventually just crashed out.
    Hi KoKo. I didn't have time to play today til abt 5pm but yeah the first time I opened each one of my games got a mini update and made it to 100% then it said "Loading..." in the lil bar then crashed...now they just go to the loading screen and crash right before the game opens.
    I have to get to bed, but Glu has this link from ealier this evening. I'll shoot another eamail. Please go in and fill out your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game
    ANd Brief description.

Since they're similar but different details, bottom line, you can't play. I'll check this thread first thing when I get back and hope your issues are resolved. Try not to worry, and if it doesn't rectify now, we'll jump on it again first thing in the morning. Thanks for you help. Remember, please post your details, and if your game fixes itself, let us know that too. :)

Thanks and I'm sorry this is happening. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    K thanks KoKo and goodnite ☺

Platform - Android

OS Version and Device - 5.0.2 LG G Pad 7.0 LTE tablet
    5.0 RCA Voyager tablet
    4.4.2 LG Tribute phone

Level (respectively) - 22 or 23
    31 or 32
    20 or 21

Game crashes as it's opening after the loading screen.
  • AegyoAegyo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Platform - Android
    4.0.4 Samsung Galaxy Centura
    Level: 26

ANd Brief description.
    My game name is Hyunae. I'm having issues with the game opening. It will load, then it will vibrate, and it crashes right after.
  • TwiddlesTwiddles Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mines doing the same. Samsung Android. Loading loading loading then drops out. Been doing it all day. Anyone have any answers yet? ��
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Android/ 6.0/ 27 0r 28

Game keeps crashing after trying to take the mini update and i can't get to my game.
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    My game is sending me back to my home screen after the loading one too. URGH.
    Andorid Samsung Galaxy core
    lvl 27(or 28 I'm not sure)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Android / 4.4.2 / Samsung Galaxy tab 4/ Level 29

My game is crashing and I can't enter inside of my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Same issue for me too

KKH v5.2.0
    Android v6.0.1
    Galaxy s6
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • MRBLOODMRBLOOD Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine did the mini update yesterday afternoon and then it went to loading screen and crashed. Now it crashes every time on the loading screen. Platform- Andriod 6.0.1 Samsung Galaxy S6 Level 20 or 21
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. I reached out to Glu last night, so we should hear back soon. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kioneekionee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glad to know this isn't just me then...

Galaxy S7 Edge , V6.0.1 , Level 25...and my date is gonna be pi**ed at me..lol.
    Not to sound rude and impatient but has Glu at least acknowledge they are aware of the problem we are having? I mean it's been going on for me since yesterday 5pm eastern time...I feel like if this were an iOS problem it woulda been fixed...
    Sorry just frustrated I can't play any of my games when there is finally an event we need to grind for esp with the guys earnables being my vibe finally not to mention dat bomber jacket for the ladies which is looking like I won't have time to get...not to mention Glu has lost their ever loving mind with that K&K event.
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Not to sound rude and impatient but has Glu at least acknowledge they are aware of the problem we are having? I mean it's been going on for me since yesterday 5pm eastern time...I feel like if this were an iOS problem it woulda been fixed...
    Sorry just frustrated I can't play any of my games when there is finally an event we need to grind for esp with the guys earnables being my vibe finally not to mention dat bomber jacket for the ladies which is looking like I won't have time to get...not to mention Glu has lost their ever loving mind with that K&K event.

Just came here to ask the same thing.. This is getting kind of ridiculous.. I really want that jacket :(
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it now.

It would be helpful if you could let us know your level, avatar gender, if you were in the middle of a project (and the project type), location of the project or location of your avatar, if you were using a friend / VIP, etc--as much information you can remember so we can narrow down the cause.

Thanks,
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Teetee23Teetee23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,
    My game hasn't been able to start since last night I don't know what's happening but I wanted to know if there away that it can be fix and I don't see the link thank you
    I have to get to bed, but Glu has this link from ealier this evening. I'll shoot another eamail. Please go in and fill out your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in Game
    ANd Brief description.

Since they're similar but different details, bottom line, you can't play. I'll check this thread first thing when I get back and hope your issues are resolved. Try not to worry, and if it doesn't rectify now, we'll jump on it again first thing in the morning. Thanks for you help. Remember, please post your details, and if your game fixes itself, let us know that too. :)

Thanks and I'm sorry this is happening. Good luck.
    Hi Teetee and all others. Please post your usual info

Platform/OS Version/ Device/ Level/ Gender in game
    Brief description of issue

***AND Please include the following info requested by EggsandBananas

It would be helpful if you could let us know your level, avatar gender, if you were in the middle of a project (and the project type), location of the project or location of your avatar, if you were using a friend / VIP, etc--as much information you can remember so we can narrow down the cause.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    K thanks KoKo and goodnite ☺

Platform - Android

OS Version and Device - 5.0.2 LG G Pad 7.0 LTE tablet
    5.0 RCA Voyager tablet
    4.4.2 LG Tribute phone

Level (respectively) - 22 or 23
    31 or 32
    20 or 21

Game crashes as it's opening after the loading screen.

Respective to the order of OS Device and Level my characters are male female female and iirc I had them all parked in Hollywood. None of them were doing gigs. It was my first time logging in for the day when the problem started. So I missed out on my daily boxes for all 3 accounts ( I know they are a free but yeah).

Thanks for keeping us in the loop eggsandbananas.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Android / 4.4.2 / Samsung Galaxy tab 4/ Level 29

Android /4.4.2 / Samsung galaxy tab 4 / Level 29/ female

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections