Reality Show fans concern

13Next

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    You can delete your maxed out friends and refriend them (if you find them haha) that way you can max them out again...

Oh wow. Thank you for the info. I thought that function just deleted them from the game. Haha.

I've been playing the game since it started on my own with no irl friends who play, so there are things I've missed.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You would think using real friends or VIPs would get you more fans than NPCs. Does anyone know if the counts differ from NPCs who are maxed out vs not?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As recently as last week, I accidently called a real friend to my reality show and they called to break up prof relationship. Then later in the week I did it again with a different friend. As soon as I'd called him, I realized what I'd done. So this time as soon as the show was over, I took a London gig, and invited them. THen I did a 2nd London gig, and then continued my game. Phew. luckily that worked and he never broke up with me.

So, I would still be careful inviting real person dolls into the reality show. At least until we know it's been fixed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Aaaand I just hit 15 million fans and have gone from 250,000+ fans per show to 89,000+. This game, I swear...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ugh Julesmo!

Same here feels like we never advance on that list.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Deirdre❣Deirdre❣ Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi. :) I'm just wondering if your dolls also experience this. :confused:
    [h=3] ↓↓↓ [/h]
    Yesterday, I did a 3-hour reality gig and got 230,000+ viewers for that [*note: i've invited SAME 4 NPCs in my calabasas crib] and then this morning I did another 3-hour reality gig and invited the SAME 4 NPCs yesterday and I just got 160,000+ viewers. After doing another 3-hour reality gig, I got 86,000+ viewers. And did another 3-hour reality gig I got 85,000+ viewers. Then whenever I do a 3-hr reality gig I always get 85,000+ viewers. This is sooo weird. :(:confused:
    I have about 16,000,000+ views for my show and I usually get 230,000+ viewers before.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Deirdre❣ wrote: »
    Hi. :) I'm just wondering if your dolls also experience this. :confused:
    [h=3] ↓↓↓ [/h]
    Yesterday, I did a 3-hour reality gig and got 230,000+ viewers for that [*note: i've invited SAME 4 NPCs in my calabasas crib] and then this morning I did another 3-hour reality gig and invited the SAME 4 NPCs yesterday and I just got 160,000+ viewers. After doing another 3-hour reality gig, I got 86,000+ viewers. And did another 3-hour reality gig I got 85,000+ viewers. Then whenever I do a 3-hr reality gig I always get 85,000+ viewers. This is sooo weird. :(:confused:
    I have about 16,000,000+ views for my show and I usually get 230,000+ viewers before.

I've read on the forum that a lot people were saying the number of fans they get were being reduced after they hit around 15 million. I don't have that problem. If anything I have the opposite problem b/c my fans don't seem to be going up. Right now I get a little over 1,000 fans and I have 115,000 viewers. Yeah, I haven't been doing the reality shows that often.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Deirdre❣Deirdre❣ Registered Users 7 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I've read on the forum that a lot people were saying the number of fans they get were being reduced after they hit around 15 million. I don't have that problem. If anything I have the opposite problem b/c my fans don't seem to be going up. Right now I get a little over 1,000 fans and I have 115,000 viewers. Yeah, I haven't been doing the reality shows that often.

Oh now I got it. So it's real. And it's horrible. Why does Glu have to be this greedy? It's so so so extra duper hard to be on top and it's getting more difficult to enjoy this game and I hope Glu's listening to us KKH players. And I think in your case NQueen331 your views should have already increased.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi, sorry I don't know where to ask... But for reality show, I did reality show at London 3 hours gig for 5 times but the britain achievement still 0% do I have to do 8 hour for britain achievement? Thank you very much for your help
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi, sorry I don't know where to ask... But for reality show, I did reality show at London 3 hours gig for 5 times but the britain achievement still 0% do I have to do 8 hour for britain achievement? Thank you very much for your help

No, only a certain action counts towards the achievement. I have forgotten what it's called but it's an action that requires 2 or 3 energy bolts. It pops up upstairs next to the bed if I remember correctly. Just look out for that and tap it as soon as it pops up and the achievement will fill in no time.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    It seems they fixed the reality shows with this update! My viewers jumped from somewhere around 30,000,000 to 65,000,000 and I got 215,000 viewers for a Calabasas reality show.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Oh wow. Thank you for the info. I thought that function just deleted them from the game. Haha.

I've been playing the game since it started on my own with no irl friends who play, so there are things I've missed.

I was the same way. No one to ask, so I saw a forum button when I was poking around looking for answers on the Glu site, stumbled in and haven't left. You're not playing along anymore SavageKKH :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    No, only a certain action counts towards the achievement. I have forgotten what it's called but it's an action that requires 2 or 3 energy bolts. It pops up upstairs next to the bed if I remember correctly. Just look out for that and tap it as soon as it pops up and the achievement will fill in no time.

thank you so much.... Now i understand how to get achievement points ^_^
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    It seems they fixed the reality shows with this update! My viewers jumped from somewhere around 30,000,000 to 65,000,000 and I got 215,000 viewers for a Calabasas reality show.

My veiwer number for each show did increase but I didn't get the huge jumped number when I updated the game. :( I was hoping to use that jump to pass Willow. She is always a bit ahead of me. :confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    My veiwer number for each show did increase but I didn't get the huge jumped number when I updated the game. :( I was hoping to use that jump to pass Willow. She is always a bit ahead of me. I just pass #200. Is this another case that players who are more advanced in the game won't get it (have more viewer number, like players who have more event items won't get TB event) :confused:

I'm not 100% sure on the jump as I didn't memorize my viewer count and I'm horrible at remembering numbers. Like I check my row number when entering the plane and by the time I've passed the first couple rows I'm unsure whether it was 14 or 17. (Usually it turns out to be neither of what I was thinking haha).
    Oh well, if there was a jump I'm sure that the game kept track about how many reality shows we did where we got less fans than we should have and added that. The game seems to track a lot of data (like when they add achievements and you get tons of points because they already saved the data even though the achievement didn't exist).
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh yeah my number of viewers increased too!

I'm yet to check if my number of viewers while doing gigs came back to be around 200k instead of 85k.

But the boost already helped me so thanks for fixing that Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure on the jump as I didn't memorize my viewer count and I'm horrible at remembering numbers. Like I check my row number when entering the plane and by the time I've passed the first couple rows I'm unsure whether it was 14 or 17. (Usually it turns out to be neither of what I was thinking haha).
    Oh well, if there was a jump I'm sure that the game kept track about how many reality shows we did where we got less fans than we should have and added that. The game seems to track a lot of data (like when they add achievements and you get tons of points because they already saved the data even though the achievement didn't exist).

Thanks for clarifying it. I have trouble remembering numbers as well. Totally get what you're saying. :)
    I read your post before updating the game so I did pay attention to my total viewer number. Oh well, at least from now on, for each show I do, the viewer number increases much faster. It's good that Glu fixed it.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    But it makes no difference. I remember Ray Powers Show was #1 with 105 million viewers, after the update it's 450 million. Well played Glu! :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.