Username?

StilettoCopterStilettoCopter Registered Users 1 Posts
This is probably a silly if not dumb question but do we have a username in this game and if so, how on earth do I find it?

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Stiletto welcome to the forum!

What do you mean by username?

Is it your Google+/Game Center/Facebook account?

Or maybe your doll name?

If is that, you can name your doll during a gig on Downtown's Pop Glam earlier in the game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I thought the game asked me what my name was to be in the game, but I could be wrong. My games have one name to find me, but Simon and Maria and everyone refers to my dolls by the names I told the game to call them. One is Z, One is Kat, and one is Koko.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    This is probably a silly if not dumb question but do we have a username in this game and if so, how on earth do I find it?

Your "username": By definition your username here is the name you use to log into your account, which is apparently StilettoCopter, right? Now, what is your *doll's* name? Is it StilettoCopter too, or does she/he have a different name? You choose your own username and your doll's name too, one isn't assigned to you. Does any of this help? I hope so, but if not, just explain a little more and people will always be happy to help.:)
  • faseeha_waheedfaseeha_waheed Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    still don't know what my username is. Is it the same as the one for glu?
    edited February 2019
    Your forum username appears at the top of your post......faseeha_waheed. In. The game your username is probably your account name for iTunes,m or Google. Are you playing KkH? What are you trying to do?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • marinavernmarinavern Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If it is about KKh which is the username
    Your forum username is marinavern.   I don't know what your game usernames are.  When you download the game I think it asks for a name..that is your doll's name. 
    if you play on the iOS (Apple) platform, Apple has a username for you, or if you are android, you have a google username.  Then there is Facebook.  You have user names there as well.  If you tell me what you are trying to do maybe I can help.
    Welcome to the Forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary