Weekend Event 8/5/16-VIP Weekend! Can you put a price on Love? ~ Oh yes we Can!

Comments

• dashjennergamerdashjennergamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh no prob! Thanks for posting it for me! lol
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    thanks for your work Dash!

Part of me wants to support their making more natural hairstyles but the fro-hawk isn't my personal taste and everything else is.....LMAO (and in what world does the box outfit even go together?!)

thanks for the weekend off GLU!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    LOVE the Kim's pick hair and the skirts and tank. I would love the curly hair EXCEPT what is that awful ombré?? Also I would love if the necklace was more of a collar/choker like Kourtney's, that was such an awesome look on her!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Trying to decide how much I want to spend before I go to bed tonight...

I for sure want the earnable skirt... but I'm not so sure about the top. But at the same time, I don't want to regret not grabbing it now since I have the k-stars. But what if there's great giftbox items next week and I want to spend my k-stars on those? Ugh, so many decisions!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • dashjennergamerdashjennergamer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    thanks for your work Dash!

Part of me wants to support their making more natural hairstyles but the fro-hawk isn't my personal taste and everything else is.....LMAO (and in what world does the box outfit even go together?!)

thanks for the weekend off GLU!

These are my feelings exactly. I love that they are trying to incorporate more black hairstyles in the game but this one just isn't my style. I like the print on the green jacket but it really seems like they are putting a blazer in every single event.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Spoiler.... Don't like anything except the vest :(
    image.jpg

I love the gift box natural curly hairstyle☺. It would look spectacular on my dolls but sadly I'm too afraid to chase anything on this game.:(

I usually have terrible luck with gift box hairstyles even though it will show up on my freebies giftboxes. And in my case it's usually rare for me to win gift box hairstyles.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I love the gift box natural curly hairstyle☺. It would look spectacular on my dolls but sadly I'm too afraid to chase anything on this game.:(

I usually have terrible luck with gift box hairstyles even though it will show up on my freebies giftboxes. And in my case it's usually rare for me to win gift box hairstyles.

I also have terrible luck chasing things in this game, but I never mind spending on boxes during a VIP since they count towards earning the items :) so I don't really feel like I'm wasting them!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I also have terrible luck chasing things in this game, but I never mind spending on boxes during a VIP since they count towards earning the items :) so I don't really feel like I'm wasting them!

I'm loving the burgundy ombrè look. I'm glad that Glu is incorporating more colors into the mix because not all dolls can rock blonde highlights.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm pretty meh on everything. Maybe things will grow on me once I see them on my doll, but taking the weekend off except to stock up on Kstars and buy that yellow romper

That said, I like the hairstyle. There is one like that in the K&K game and it's great on people who can rock it. It's one of those that is almost flattering on everyone.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I'm loving the burgundy ombrè look. I'm glad that Glu is incorporating more colors into the mix because not all dolls can rock blonde highlights.

I hope you get it!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm so ready to buy the Kim's Shop My Closet. It's Amazing. And it's the only amazing thing about the event lol
    You win, Glu. I'll spend real money with your game. ;)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    i wish glu would stop using Kourtney as inspiration... she's the least fashionable of all the sisters... almost every not so great pieces come from her

HUGE agreement. I don't want any of these things.:(
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm so ready to buy the Kim's Shop My Closet. It's Amazing. And it's the only amazing thing about the event lol

Hahaha right! They make us pay for the awesome stuff of course!!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Maria calls, there is a sale on the Vienna Pony. I'll get 20 stars back if I buy now! Buying the pony completed my pets achievement so I got the stars for that. By the time I was done with videos of the day, I was only out 8 stars.
    Then came the call for 20 stars back on 45 star outfit that I love.

One day too early, girl! Dayum. The skirt and top are cute, but I'm not spending any more money on the game. I will miss that gorgeous hair...
    ticisss wrote: »

How do you have every event item and never have spent money on this game =O
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    The only thing I like about VIP events is grinding for k stars and using them when I love k star items. So since I don't like any of this, I shall be getting those k stars
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I don't like any of the items.. except for Kim's picks, mainly the hair.. but I'll think about it :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Im not excited. I'm really sick of these matronly skirts, I don't know any young girl who would go to a clothing store and pick it. I will hope for the hair in the first box only because it is different but I probably won't try very hard this weekend
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Carol the hair definitely looks better with darker hair and skin tone, but I totally get you about chasing something, very risky.

I spent 80 kstars to open the two boxes below:
    20160805_062603_zpscbu5pnik.jpg

that got me my free box which I opened and it gave me 40kstars. the hair was in the same place for that palette too!

contemplating on buying Kim's pick, still not sure, but it's the only great look to get this weekend and at least the hair isn't permanently blonde like that other blonde kim hair.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Good morning everybody. Here to share my items for this event. The first two pictures are the two Balmain outfits I bought, the third is the items from Kim's closet and the last is the shoes and hair. I don't particularly like the shoes and they are really hard to style. I really lucked out on winning the hair with just opening one box which is good b/c from now on I won't be chasing items in gift boxes unless it's new facial features. Now I'm done with the event. For me the other items aren't worth getting and I hope that we don't get another VIP event for another three weeks or so. Isn't the hair from K&K b/c it looks like it? Speaking of which I seen the event for K&K and it's another spend to win event. That along with the event for BS:AD makes me think that Glu is really trying to make some money off of their players. I don't see how anyone can play all three of these games and still have money in their pockets.

RUs6fcih.jpg

cYRrbwIh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    34tcxu0.jpg

t7bzbo.jpg

Bummed my weekend is basically over except grinding for Kstars, but got a romper, got a dress, got some shoes, and got the hair in the first box. I'm content :D
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    i am satisfied. I love this hair. I'm rocking this for awhile lol. It's kinda like the K&K hair, as others have said but this one has the ombré which is cool actually. The burgundy actually blends in with the light brown hair but I like it in the dark brown for my doll. On darker skin tones, this is fabulous. I think my doll is channeling Hale Berry and Eva Mendes, actually.

rs8y7q.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really liked the gift box hair but decided not to chase it after winning the top and skirt.
    And I just could not resist buying the Shop My Closet, I mean that hair is just everything...!

image_zpstloii5g5.png

image_zpsgaag433s.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Well I got all the items because I have too many kstars lying around but goodness those items are really not my style. They don't fit with anything, I don't even get why Glu put those clothing and hair together because it just doesn't fit. I'm never gonna use those items and I hope that we'll get a throwback hairstyles some time.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I got the hair in that first box also. Now I'm going back with my other dolls. Return to the scene of the crime. lol. Happy Even guys. I have to hit the store for some more gift cards The outfit and hair are very similar to an earlier kims pick. But......the changes are enough to make me want to buy this one too. KKG wiped out my balances. So.....on with the shoes back out to the store...to that very friendly grocery. I'll buy some cards and run back home. Playing KK:H is fun. (Then there is the sax part) (please sing the part in purple to the tune of Christmas Wrapping). Anyone who does this will soon find, that song running through their mind all day. Or at least all morning. You're welcome.
    Hmmm, We should definitely write a song parody while waiting to refill our energy. Let's get in the party mood. Dance party. Post your fave "get up on your feet and shake it" song.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    i am satisfied. I love this hair. I'm rocking this for awhile lol. It's kinda like the K&K hair, as others have said but this one has the ombré which is cool actually. The burgundy actually blends in with the light brown hair but I like it in the dark brown for my doll. On darker skin tones, this is fabulous. I think my doll is channeling Hale Berry and Eva Mendes, actually.

rs8y7q.jpg

Your doll looks gorgeous with the new hair!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm finish :))
    image_zpscnlou2s0.jpeg
    image_zpscjonpyg8.png
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I had unbelievable luck and opened the necklace with my "free" box. I debated spending 40k stars but pulled the trigger and got the skirt. Decided it was worth trying one more box since I had two pieces for "just" 40k stars and got the white top in my third box. I never have that kind of luck so I was stunned but happy.

F6A96BDB-A300-47B8-BFC4-B836BB41958D_zpsmwgmgyvq.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    That is good luck Holly, 3 pieces in one box. I got 2, Hair and Top, plus cash in one palette, and I'm going back for more.
    Did you get your Frozen Friends issue resolved? Since I haven't heard of any other cases, I was hoping yours was a fluke and fixed itself. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zoyechka wrote: »

rs8y7q.jpg

I Defin see the Eva and Halle look. Your doll looks great Zoê.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I bought the gray scarf to get my first box, and I contained the hair! Yay! I didn't want the rest of that outfit, so no chasing. I bought the Kim's Pick, mainly for the hair, and then bought the burgundy dress with shoulder cutouts, and that got me the earner shoes. I'm stopping there, I don't have enough stars to get the skirt and I don't really like it. I also earned a 50kstars perk so I'm sitting here, trying to pick some Balmain...

All in all, great event for me!