kkh edits / just curious

VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
I frequently take a look at kkh instagram accounts just to see how others style their dolls and I've noticed that there are a small set of players who do personal edits, and some I suppose even sell hairstyles and dresses they draw themselves...

I guess I'm just curious as to why people do this, because it's not like they are actual mods you can use in the game, just to post as pictures on forums or instagram, right? or am I missing something? a lot of these edits don't exactly look professional, and are more on the amateur side. but I suppose I'm more curious about some girls who sell their creations... like.. people legit buy that?!

Comments

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I honestly had no idea this existed.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I frequently take a look at kkh instagram accounts just to see how others style their dolls and I've noticed that there are a small set of players who do personal edits, and some I suppose even sell hairstyles and dresses they draw themselves...

I guess I'm just curious as to why people do this, because it's not like they are actual mods you can use in the game, just to post as pictures on forums or instagram, right? or am I missing something? a lot of these edits don't exactly look more on the amateur side. but I suppose I'm more curious about some girls who sell their creations... like.. people legit buy that?!

An online picture of form of ourselves is called an avatar. In my industry my peers pay sometimes hundreds of dollars for a custom artist to draw their character.

Its a "luxury" purchase for yourself to have a 100% unique piece of art inspired by something you've created