Monday Monday - I heard a rumor...........

123457Next

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    My countdown keeps saying 1h 22m till I can get results and it's been stuck like that for half hour

I stuck on getting result page couple times. Try to close the game completely. If you are on iOS device, hit home button twice then slide up all the apps that are running including KKH. Then reopen the game. It fixes my problem. Hope it works for you, too.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    I paid the Kstars for the TV boxes and to hopefully get the necklace and dress, but now I'm regretting.
    I got a purse and a pair of brown ankle boots in my boxes, (ugh...) and now I don't think I can finish the event in time. I lost 4 times in a row and usually I win....
    Live and learn I guess.
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I stuck on getting result page couple times. Try to close the game completely. If you are on iOS device, hit home button twice then slide up all the apps that are running including KKH. Then reopen the game. It fixes my problem. Hope it works for you, too.

I second this, my game was stuck on getting the results a couple times as well but closing the game completely and reopening it fixed it.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I conpletely agree with you, NQueen331!
    However, I did decide to pay the 30 K-stars, because I wanted the two Throwback boxes and the two items more than I wanted 30 K-stars. And I'm happy I did that, because I got some awesome stuff in my boxes:

image_zpswvhsguoz.png

image_zpsud4cfeeh.png

Thank you LindaVB and congrats on the two dresses. I had that same red dress in my palette but ended up getting a leopard print dress.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Hey guys I really don't see myself finishing this event on time since most of the outfits I submitted have lost. Right now I'm at 135 points with 18 hours left for the event so I don't see how it's possible. I already expressed my concerns to the Glu member on the forum and in the voting poll thread that a four hour waiting period between submissions is too long especially when the results is that outfit didn't win most of the time. Getting only a maximum of 15 points every 4 hours for losing just doesn't seem fair and I refuse to spend K stars to get my results faster.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm not so fond of the gold dress though it could've been better
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thank you nnqueen331 for answering my question. I just meant the more premium boxes on events and looking at what people have won, I do see those items.

On another note, I agree with you and others that the waiting period is too long. Last event I even set timers to check every four hours and didn't get enough points for the final item.

Glu, if you're paying attention, this non-guarantee of winning through hard work and being locked out by glitches were also factors in my choice to not participate in this event.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've been busy at work, and haven't been able to time the 4 hours because of it. I also haven't been willing to wake myself up in the middle of the night just to submit another look. I'm currently at 132 points with 2 hours and 15 minutes to wait on my last look. I think I can finish, but it will take winning with every look or paying to get my results faster (which I won't do).
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    My countdown keeps saying 1h 22m till I can get results and it's been stuck like that for half hour

Have you shut down completely and rebooted? I was stuck for a bit and that worked. I was stuck on getting results.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    This is what I got in my boxes... I don't think I will have enough time to get the dress, I don't love it (because of the frills *cring*) but the collector in me just wants it.
    I agree about the 30Kstars 'participation' fee aka the doppelgänger sunglasses (I swear I have at least two similar pairs)
    I hope that in the future Glu will not exclude players who don't have enough stars or they just don't spend real money on the game. It's not fair that you have to pay in order to play, it's not fair that everyone can't enjoy the events, they should be more considerate about everyone I think. The only reason I could do the event was because I had some stars saved up and I reasoned the 30Kstars as paying for the extra throwback boxes I could have potentially opened. I still hope everyone enjoyed the event, and those who sat it out I hope we get an amazing weekend event we could all enjoy!

image.jpg

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My game was glitchy and I didn't have to wait all 4 hours for each submission. Luckily I seemed to get one a winning streak as well and finished the event.

While I am not in love with the 30Kstars to participate or the 4 hour wait time, I do like the idea of this event. TB boxes + 2 event items, the amount of points needed reduced, and everyone having to use one piece to make a look def made things interesting. A few tweaks here and there (plus a bonus or something for voting) could really improve it for everyone.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SO MAD I won't get to finish the event now because you can't buy to get your results/can't submit looks. I checked right at the 4 hour mark and it had already stopped. Ugh Glu why???
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    katiealexandraa I just had the same stupid thing :( I'm 5 points away from that dress 5!!! This is so not fair. They should stop the timer now then, what's the point of making us think we have a certain amount of time when in reality we don't.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Good morning everyone I hope you guys have an awesome day. I just finished the event a few hours ago luckily.

Here are the TB items I won.

NgaBtSTh.jpg

And here are the event items. My doll thinks the gown is okay, but she is not feeling the necklace.

lIxn71Mh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    I am sooo sorry this happened. Sometimes the 5 points for submitting a new look are the last 5 points you need. I'm sorry this happened to you guys. I'm hoping that they fix the dress. it looks very weird with no leg showing. Someone put the ruffle all around and it looked wonderful. I was really happy that the TB Boxes were the first two prizes, but the 4 hour wait is terrible. I haven't even tried of the necklace, but did those two pieces come out of the "Ooops" bin? I just finished a little while ago, I actually got up around 2 to submit another look otherwise, I might not have made it. I'm sorry for those who got locked out.

I think I'll wear the gown for some dates. When you sit at the table in Oak, you'll look like a million bucks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    image_zpsmafsuppf.jpeg

So mannnyyyyyy shades and you thought you'd *coerce* me into pay to play? Not happening. Glu: Why don't you check out some of the reviews for ************ in the App Store? Is that where you got this whole moronic idea of trying to force people to pay to participate in an event? And styled around an item the vast majority of people don't want, and making them pay for it however? Stupid move. You know why? As I mentioned, I've found another game to play. How ironic I originally saw it here in a game vid I watched to get stars. When I wake up every morning, first thing I do is grab my cigarettes and phone, brew the AM coffee for my bf and me, pour a cup while it's still brewing (very cool pause function), sit down at the kitchen table and open KKH. Since Tuesday--and today is day three--I haven't played, instead--the game I open is not yours. It's another one. And I've been happily spending my money there. So, you know, I guess I'm half defecting--right now. What you do next week or for as long or short as I hang around, well, I'll call the shots as I see 'em. Meanwhile, not spending another forking penny here. Truth, truth, truth.

Right now I've been completely dissuaded from playing KKH at all. You just left such a bad taste in my mouth, I'm no longer in any way compelled to play this game. Ball's in your court.

So, above are just a few of the sunnies I already have--adding more made my collage look less than stellar, so I had to eliminate some--and I sure didn't need another--and ugly--pair. And fm if I was gonna pay for them.

Have a nice day.

Edit by Koko - Sorry isabeau. It is against site rules to post the names of other games, or to discuss them. So, I took out the other game name. Your point is still there, without the specifics. The original has been saved for posterity. :)
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Done with the event! I like the dress but not the ruffles
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

IfVmVLo.png?1

My last round was at 3am and if I didn't have lost sleep on the last two nights I'll probably wouldn't finished this event... Crazy!

My boxes sucked, but I'm happy with the jacket.

I'ts ok this kind of event to happen once at every update (without the have to pay to play of course), but this isn't something that is easy to handle every week tough.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Finished the event this time, I probably wouldn't have if I didn't get woken up at 4 by one of my kids. I was able to submit my last look. But that stinks for those who didn't get a chance to, I know last time I lost the last piece by a point and that stunk. :(

I agree, that I liked the idea of the game but in the future am hoping we won't have to pay to play towards the item or whatever. But good general idea.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I did enough to earn the necklace even though I'm pretty meh on it. I didn't feel like earning a dress I likely will never wear so I stopped after that. Since my throwback boxes were good I'm glad I spent the 30 stars but had I gotten ugly items I would have been so mad. I definitely think the buy in was a good idea since the quality of submissions was much higher, but I don't think it needed to be as high as 30 stars. Or, the item needed to be better. I would have gladly paid 30 stars if it was for a cute hairstyle or shoes. The sunglasses were universal for male/female but I think you could have different items for each gender since the game pairs genders up anyway.
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    image_zpsnkeyjiqz.png

:(:(:(:(

This is probably the first time I have not been able to finish an event in like a year. Was this voting event shorter than the previous ones?? I dutifully submitted a look every 4 hours (except when I was asleep) and won at least half the time. I've always been able to finish the voting events before with no problem. I only had like 15 points to go. I really think the voting periods should be shorter.

Other than that, I thought the event was fine. Glad we have some throwback boxes. I didn't mind buying the sunglasses in order to play. The sunglasses were already in the wardrobe(the night before at least) which makes me think that future events like this will be with items in our wardrobe that some people already have. If this becomes a weekly thing, I won't mind paying for items that I like in order to play and skipping weeks where I don't like the item.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I also finished the event, however I absolutely would NOT have if I hadn't submitted looks EVERY 4 hours (yes, that includes waking up at night to submit :mad: ). Perhaps I might have used a few stars to get my results faster IF I had not already paid the stars to buy the sunnies in the first place ...... one or the other, but I wasn't using stars for both, especially when the 2 event items were kinda meh! However, I most definitely was happy to get the 2 TB boxes.

Glu, if you intend to run this event in the future, PLEASE consider either reducing the 4 hour wait time between submitting looks, or provide another way for us to gain a few event points. This could be done with a 3 gig storyline or providing event points for voting on looks, etc., but thinking that everyone could complete the event the way it is isn't realistic. Normally I wouldn't have gotten up in the middle of the night to submit looks, but I'm on vacation right now so I crazily did it this time
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This is so weird. Yesterday when my game said it had 22 hours left I did the math and figured out the event ended at noon. It's 10am here and now my game says only an hour left.
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    image_zpsch6mx4fd.png

Just got this notification. Thanks for the reminder Glu! I would love to finish the event... Except I CAN'T SUBMIT ANY MORE LOOKS AND THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO EARN EVENT POINTS. Haha like seriously?
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I loved this midweek event: I didn't love spending 30 stars on an item literally nobody wanted, but whatever i get it! I did notice this even was shorter than most by like 10 hours. I completed the event but like everyone else I literally had to submit every 4 hours and I won every single one. I'm sorry to the peeps who didn't finish :( I have felt your pain many many times before!!
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I like the fashion voting events, but there was no way I could have finished this one, not with the shortened time frame. If it had gone until 9/10 at night tonight U.S. eastern time like they normally do then yes. I did get both throwback boxes and the necklace. I wonder why they shortened it so much ... I like this game but there's no way I'm waking up in the middle of the night to submit a look. That's a bridge too far. But that's the only way I could have gotten through it without paying to speed up my time.
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I also didn't finish, I think I had about 40 points to go. I am actually one of the few people who kind of liked the dress, so it's a shame. I did start the event late and I couldn't submit outfits every four hours, not even when I was awake, never mind overnight - but that's always been the case for me, and I have never failed to finish a voting event in the past. I do feel really quite disappointed that I paid 30 kstars to participate and still didn't finish.

I agree with all those suggesting that our wait time to get results could be reduced for the next event, if it's going to take place over a shorter period of time again - those last hours usually make all the difference for me, and it seems like the same is true for a lot of other people also. So, having only three hour intervals next time - or just having the event take place for the normal duration - would be very much appreciated!

Overall, my haul could have been worse for 30 kstars, though. My throwback boxes were quite good, I got the Kylie high mesh sandals in my first box and a really nice dress in my second (still need to figure out how to post screenshots!), and I will figure out a way to style the necklace so I can wear it at least a couple of times. I'm still not sure if I'd buy in again at the same (high!) kstar threshold, but I don't have massive buyer's remorse, either.
    Please don't quote and/or comment on Spammers. I almost grabbed Happy by mistake. Pm me, report the post, just please don't comment or quote it. Thanks. Quoting it simply re-posts the spam.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary