Throwback Item Missing From Wardrobe!

MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
Just got to my first throwback box during the voting event. Got an awesome shirt I've been chasing in my throwback box... I go to my wardrobe directly after.... And NO TOP!

I sent Glu a message, but I am so upset after all the hours I waited doing this voting event, to get to that box.

I am also in the club of having my game freeze and crash constantly, since the last update.
You can call me Tiffany.
iOS player
Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
GC: Tiffany12683
Star ID: 2J2E2NWR

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. What top was it? Is it possible it's just not where you expected in the wardrobe? Maybe the 'collect' button didn't 'take' and it's still there waiting to be collected? I'm sure this isn't the case, but sometimes it does happen.

And can you tell us more about "I am also in the club of having my game freeze and crash constantly, since the last update." I ask because the only crash club I'm aware of is what's happening to Acer and a sprinkling of other Android devices. Your signature says you're iOS. Is there a thread here you're talking about with other iOS crashing? And I didn't see where you'd posted about this before, so I'll look around for any other iOS crashing, and if you'd post info there with this info it would help on this other issue.

Platform/ OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game /
    Brief Description of issue

What action or behavior precedes the crash? Is it when the Ads pop up? Sorry you're having these issues, hope you get some resolution quickly. (Off to look for post about iOS crashing)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi again. I found the last post about iOS crashing, the link is here. That poster never came back, so I only assume their issue resolved. Why not read what Iposted for them from FAQs, and see if that helps anything,

On the plus side, I'm glad you were able to get into the game and grab a few prizes during the How You Style event. Hope some of this helps, and I hope we find your top. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hi KoKo!

I checked everywhere for the top multiple times and it definitely wasn't anywhere in my wardrobe. Then today it magically appeared down by the rest of my event items. Very strange, but I am just happy it appeared!

I had seen some posts about crashing games and didn't realize they were mostly android.
    After changing my outfit or leaving a gig my screen turns to black and stays that way. I have to close and reopen the game. Sometimes it won't reopen when I click on the game icon. I have to click it a few times. This happens every time I play. Before this started happening the games loading bar would just keep spinning. My game would never load. This happened for 2 days in a row and would usually stop and my game would load normally again after a couple hours.
    I've also stopped getting my daily kstar videos. That has never happened before, so I'm thinking it has to do with all the crashing.

I will check out all the info you posted. Thanks for your help!
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
    Very happy to hear your top reappeared. Throwback Items are too valuable to go missing. :) After you read that link for iOS crashing, if that doesn't help you can submit a ticket to Customer Care, and tell them both issues, the continuous loading meter, crashing and then the missed Gift Boxes. I don't know if this applies to your game, but they will probably tell you something like this (taken from the FAQs).

Why do I no longer receive daily gift boxes? Daily gift boxes are distributed using a timer in the game which works in concert with the device clock. Therefore, extreme changes in device time may negatively affect your game! When you alter the device clock in such a way, it may cause daily gift boxes to no longer be sent. There may not be any way for the developers to fix this issue, so please be advised before tampering with your device clock.

So, if this doesn't apply to you, when you submit your ticket, and ask about your giftboxes, tell them you read the FAQs, and you have never changed your Date/Time settings. This might save you an extra step with them.

I hope they can resolve your issues quickly, when our game is not right even though it's just a game it hangs over us like a cloud till it's fixed. If you need help submitting an InGame Message, there are some instructions here. Good luck and I'm sending good thoughts your way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary