Weekend Event 8/12/16~ Working Hard for the $$Money$$

Comments

• Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Woo hoo! Just watched a bunch of videos for double k-stars!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    So I went with where the hair was in almost everyone's pallets and…

BafulqT.jpg

YESSSS!

Just noticed it's been a year since I joined this forum! Awesome.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I stick to videos, unless there is an app I really feel like trying. Do NOT do a survey. Videos and apps if you like them. And tbh, I can't remember the last time I checked for free Stars. Crazy summertime.

I'm loving the prizes in this event. I have so far, one pair of earrings. 2 bags. 2 hair 1 dress and I alwsys save stars to buy boxes on the weekend. I was buying boxes so fast on a tear for the hair I looked over at my energy and it was 162. lol. Got the hair. btw.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I never choose those ones! I usually stick to the videos, and ones that you only need to sign up for. Anything about gift cards/fast food is always a scam, as are ones that give you a ton of stars - they always require credit card info. If you click on the "more offers" (i think it's called, on the other offers page) you can download some apps for k-stars - those ones always work and are easy!

Ok, awesome, I will try it that way. Thanks!
  • tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Which one is your usual box? I'm trying to see where the hair ends up in most people's pallets and then I'll take a chance at picking it lol

I always pick the last box on the top and usually end up with something good there. I did pretty good with the throwbacks too, got two dresses. Hope you get it!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    So I went with where the hair was in almost everyone's pallets and…

BafulqT.jpg

YESSSS!

Just noticed it's been a year since I joined this forum! Awesome.

nice anniversary gift lol

My box is actually the bottom right one (the 8th as I call it) but I noticed the box you chose in my palette had the dress, so a good spot this week it seems

And yeah, in the other offers I always just do the videos. Sometimes the ones you have to look at different slides work
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thank you Kayla!

Here's the inspiration for the gift box items
    mePT6iA.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the hair in my palette. I forgot to do a screenshot apparently though. Mine was the second box on top.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm happy today! I'm wondering if my box luck is changing lately (except for throwback boxes, I have horrible luck with those).

I got the hair in my free box! I'm extremely happy that I opted not to open any others, as the dress (the item I wanted) wasn't even in the palette!

IMG_0855.png
    Thank you Kayla!

Here's the inspiration for the gift box items

Thanks for sharing bladeoo. Weird, I actually like the dress better in-game than in real life. I'm impressed by how much detail the hair and earring have.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    I'm happy today! I'm wondering if my box luck is changing lately (except for throwback boxes, I have horrible luck with those).

I got the hair in my free box! I'm extremely happy that I opted not to open any others, as the dress (the item I wanted) wasn't even in the palette!

IMG_0855.png

Thanks for sharing bladeoo. Weird, I actually like the dress better in-game than in real life. I'm impressed by how much detail the hair and earring have.

I agree with the dress looking better in game than it did on granny Kourt lol (i like her but not her style half the time)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Would have preferred the shorts but this works. :) good luck everyone
    PDxtbZ.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So excited - I'm about to level up!

Also, I have a question that might be a little personal for some of you, but if you wouldn't mind answering it, please PM me. For those of you that usually get all/most of the giftbox items, and/or buy always buy extra black/gold/throwback boxes, I'm wondering how much on average you usually spend per month on the game? I always get enough k-stars for VIPs, and to sometimes open extra boxes during other events, but I'm considering investing a little bit more in the game and want to see if it'll be worth it. Thanks :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Ugh, Vats. Not our day. Better luck next time..
    But a lot of people are happy about their boxes. Congrats!!

What I don't care to see are giftboxes of someone who is obviously cheating - and then bragging about finishing the event in record time and always opening the right boxes. Not impressed.
    People are trying to earn an honest k-star here.
    Android
    Can anyone tell me the name of the first event gig?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the name of the first event gig?

Walk out (at Muse in SoHo)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    What I don't care to see are giftboxes of someone who is obviously cheating - and then bragging about finishing the event in record time and always opening the right boxes. Not impressed.
    People are trying to earn an honest k-star here.

LOL where's the lie?! I know exactly what you mean Rumpelstilzchen. People who don't participate or interact with others here and are just posting to gloat and show off. Very obvious in some cases and rather annoying.
    Uh-oh, I have a bad feeling about the second gig...
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Uh-oh, I have a bad feeling about the second gig...

oh no, does something bad happen to misty with the guy she's met? i swear that girl sure is naive :P
    Well, without spoiling anything (lol), the next gig takes place in Florence at 10X, which is owned by a certain gentleman with a bad reputation. And the ONLY reason I remember that he owns it is because the doll in my iPad game, which I just started, recently met this guy at his club.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    This weekend being Misty themed just reminded me that we never did start that 'Misty Makeover' thread did we?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    About the postings from people you think are cheating, We can't delete posts because we think people are cheating. If anyone would like to pm me with info, I promise to see what the Powers that Be can do about it. But this is a conversation I'd rather have in private. That invitation is open to anyone. :) And when you tell me something........my lips are sealed. oooh, that reminds me, we haven't had much music today. Here's my entry......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lii wrote: »
    Walk out (at Muse in SoHo)

Thank you!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    This weekend being Misty themed just reminded me that we never did start that 'Misty Makeover' thread did we?

You are so right Andrzej! I have to start dinner....why don't you start the thread for us? Should I grab Misty's head and put it on a doll with something easy to cover up? Or just the head for us to play with? My PaintShopPro is open I'm ready to play when I get back from that place I never see......the kitchen (It's friday, I cook a big Italian meal and they leave me alone for the rest of the weekend. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You are so right Andrzej! I have to start dinner....why don't you start the thread for us? Should I grab Misty's head and put it on a doll with something easy to cover up? Or just the head for us to play with? My PaintShopPro is open I'm ready to play when I get back from that place I never see......the kitchen (It's friday, I cook a big Italian meal and they leave me alone for the rest of the weekend. lol)

LOL!

Hmm. As I'm a photoshop novice I was merely going to screencap a look using my an in game NPC friend as my model but maybe others might like the head?

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well, without spoiling anything (lol), the next gig takes place in Florence at 10X, which is owned by a certain gentleman with a bad reputation. And the ONLY reason I remember that he owns it is because the doll in my iPad game, which I just started, recently met this guy at his club.

I completed the first gig and I'll start the second one just tomorrow, but I hope you're right about Misty's new guy lol

If that's true I can see the meltdowns starting in 1,2,3...:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts

Ugh, I'm thinking the same:(
    Whoever it ends up being I hope they treat her well/are worthy of dating her.

#ComeBackVats
    Vats wrote: »
    I completed the first gig and I'll start the second one just tomorrow, but I hope you're right about Misty's new guy lol

If that's true I can see the meltdowns starting in 1,2,3...:rolleyes:

Yes Vats, I was thinking that too! Fun reading for sure :)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hello everyone and congrats on all of the items that you won. I manage to get all the gift box items, but it took a little chasing for me to do so. I manage to get the shoes in my free box. I was going to stop after the hair, but decided to go for the dress and ended up with the earrings which wasn't bad. After that I decided to just do one more palette then call it quits. Normally I wouldn't spend so many K stars but I have a lot saved up and the offers are doubled right now, so I thought why not and finally got the dress. For every palette I opened I received an item so I guess my luck wasn't too bad. I'm halfway through the event so I'm going to relax and finish it with the weekend gigs and reality shows at Calabasas.

lAyaYyvh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Whoever it ends up being I hope they treat her well/are worthy of dating her.

just met the guy on the second gig... she sure knows how to pick 'em... heads up, Maria will make you choose after the second gig, I think I might've messed up lol waiting to see how everyone reacts!