So glamm event part 2 - we want it!

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
PLEASE, p-l-e-a-s-e, don't move this thread to the suggestion thread. Pretty please.
So, I think it's time to ask Glu about a Part 2 of one of the bests events EVER in the KKH story.
We need a Part 2 of this beautiful event ASAP.
Please, Glu! We know you can do it!
Everyone who wants the "So Glamm - Part 2" say something in this thread.

atHZKTt.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• dessinedessine Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes pls!!!!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Other than the eyes and lips I've never been a huge fan of the items in this event. That being said we need an event full of nothing but eye, lip, nose, face, makeup and nail options.
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I agree. Especially for players like me that started playing a few months ago and missed out on both the Glamm and Christmas events. These features are also hard to come by in the TB boxes and you have to be really lucky to get them or own most of the items for them to show up in the palettes. I'm hoping that Glu will do another special holiday event this year with more added facial features. Lord knows we have enough clothes and accessories in our closets.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yes please! I missed out on the original SG and Xmas events as well and would love more facial feature options.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Definitely want it!

Maybe girls could get some cute freckles, guys could get sexy beards.

New nose probably, I see Glu's pictures, the girls have highlighted nose!
    PM to add
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I know!! I want one of those highlighted noses haha!!!!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So far Glu has been releasing these makeup looks especially the eyes and eyelashes and they never seem to look right on my dolls. If they someday released a doe-eye makeup look and it's purchaseable, I'll be more than happy to buy it on a V.I.P. event. ☺ I've been requesting it for the longest on the suggestion thread that it hasn't seem to be happening yet.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    PLEASE, p-l-e-a-s-e, don't move this thread to the suggestion thread. Pretty please.
    So, I think it's time to ask Glu about a Part 2 of one of the bests events EVER in the KKH story.
    We need a Part 2 of this beautiful event ASAP.
    Please, Glu! We know you can do it!
    Everyone who wants the "So Glamm - Part 2" say something in this thread.

atHZKTt.jpg

Does anyone knows when this event took place? The date?
    Thank you. :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't remember this event at all although I did earn the lips because I've had them for awhile. I must be the only person who doesn't like them. I hate the shiny gloss
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yes please!!!

I've been playing for 2 years, and I've been obsessing over those lips since after the event (I think it was in the summer, I was on a holiday with bad wi fi and couldn't play)

Every TB event I am slowly dying for not getting them :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Yes please! I already have the lips I just really want the eyes. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Yes, more facial features and hair styles (not too curly perm please) sound good. As a newer player (6 months), I know I missed a lot of event items and it's almost impossible for me to earn any face features and hairstyles in a TB box. So, I bought the NARS eyes and lips. I love the color of the glossy pink lips but why is there an extra line underneath the bottom lip? The only one doesn't have it is the red one. I also don't like the way my doll smiles with the glossy pink lips. Her smile looks weird with the mouth open like that.

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I am definitely here for more facial features as well as makeup
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yes, more facial features and hair styles (not too curly perm please) sound good. As a newer player (6 months), I know I missed a lot of event items and it's almost impossible for me to earn any face features and hairstyles in a TB box. So, I bought the NARS eyes and lips. I love the color of the glossy pink lips but why is there an extra line underneath the bottom lip? The only one doesn't have it is the red one. I also don't like the way my doll smiles with the glossy pink lips. Her smile looks weird with the mouth open like that.

image.jpg

OMG, I hate the glossy pink lips from NARS lol It looks so f*cking weird, specially when the doll smiles hahahahah!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'd love more lips, eyes, highlighted nose. Facial features are very desirable, and while I'd love these customizations just added in the wardrobe, an event would be awesome. I'll buy GBs for good eyes, how about nails? Anyway, yes, add me to the crew who'd love more facial features. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ticisss wrote: »
    OMG, I hate the glossy pink lips from NARS lol It looks so f*cking weird, specially when the doll smiles hahahahah!

I know right?! I only bought the red one but I wish the color could be changed.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Idk when this event took place but I am so upset I didn't start playing sooner! So yes a part 2 please!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I don't think they need a redo of the event as much as they just need to add more facial features and makeup options permanently to the wardrobe. I dont understand why they don't have more options? I can get that designing more facial features might be more tricky, but simply adding more colors of makeup or eyes or hair seems super simple (plus I've definitely seen NPCs with purple eyes... Why can't we have those, too???)
    I love the color of the glossy pink lips but why is there an extra line underneath the bottom lip? I also don't like the way my doll smiles with the glossy pink lips. Her smile looks weird with the mouth open like that.

image.jpg

I never liked how those nude lips looks like on my dolls either. When my dolls smiles with those nude lips, it looks so fake and doesn't come across as genuine.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I never liked how those nude lips looks like on my dolls either. When my dolls smiles with those nude lips, it looks so fake and doesn't come across as genuine.

Yep! Fake is the better way to describe that look. I hope you get your doe-eye feature, Carol.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts

image.jpg

I cannot stand those open mouth lips. They're not worth the amount of k stars they cost either. Such a fake looking smile, like our dolls just got botox done and are having trouble closing their mouths and smiling genuinely lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I cannot stand those open mouth lips. They're not worth the amount of k stars they cost either. Such a fake looking smile, like our dolls just got botox done and are having trouble closing their mouths and smiling genuinely lol.

That's exactly what it looks like! I don't like the closed glossy lips either. When my doll smiles it looks painful, like she has lockjaw or something.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

You're right. I have been saying the same thing about the marilyn lips. I'd love them aside from the smudge looks like she's too out of it to realize, and Marilyn is so iconic. You always clean up a little after the Glam goes on, Ask Mario.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Yess please! Would be so cool ;3
    ≧▽≦
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    That's exactly what it looks like! I don't like the closed glossy lips either. When my doll smiles it looks painful, like she has lockjaw or something.

Yesss, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I really wanted to get the Nars lips but they just looked so awkward on my doll I couldn't do it.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yes, that particular NARS lip is strange. I think it shows too much teeth and without detail, it looks like one BIG tooth, like a horse tooth.
    The opened mouth definitely looks like a giant buck tooth.

I don't understand the purpose of the lip goatee. Like do you think it was done on purpose or maybe they just didn't catch it and it would be too hard to fix so they claim ignorance lol.
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Yes, that particular NARS lip is strange. I think it shows too much teeth and without detail, it looks like one BIG tooth, like a horse tooth.
    The opened mouth definitely looks like a giant buck tooth.

I don't understand the purpose of the lip goatee. Like do you think it was done on purpose or maybe they just didn't catch it and it would be too hard to fix so they claim ignorance lol.

Lol it seems like Glu couldn't tell that we could noticed every detail about the nude lips hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »

OMG, I couldn't help myself I had to do a side by side comparison of the two. I am in shock by how much these NARS lips resembles a horse's mouth. lmao

2hn26oj.jpg

I would love to know who on Glu's design team made these lips and to charge a 100 k-stars is just robbery.
    Sophie
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    That is too funny! But there IS a resemblance.....;)