Can't purchase anything! Glu bug

sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
Hey guys! I've been trying to buy stars and I keep getting a message from Apple store, like a notification which says "The purchase can't be complete atm! Check wi-fi connection" And everything is fine! I called Apple they said they'll look into the situation but they might not fix it which is RIDICULOUS! I contacted Glu and they didn't answer! Idk what to do...

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, are you linked to a credit card? What about if you try using a gift card? It sounds like if there was a problem with your payment method. Were you requested for your apple/google account info and pw to log in? If that was right, and you are sure your payment method is correct, you can call your credit card company if it's funded that way. See if it was declined, and why. If you want to buy stars now, you can try buying and redeeming a gift card from iTunes if it's an iOS Platform, or a google play card for Android. If that works, then it is a problem with the credit card. If you already have the funds showing in your account, then it's a problem that will take longer.

As far as no immediate answer from Customer Care, your question will be answered as soon as possible. There is a bit of a wait for help in the queue, but rest assured Glu will answer as soon as possible. Hope it resolves quickly, and some thing I suggested might help. Fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Wish i would have read this before I tried to make a purchase, but i didn't so i tried to make a purchase. it went thought but i didn't get my stars and the money was taken off of my card.
    Ok, don't worry. Submit a ticket to customer care, and attach the receipt from your itunes or Google, explain what happened and they'll be very happy to get your Stars. This happened to me a few times. It's inconvenient, but you have nothing to worry about. Can you wait till the week begins or did you desperately need the stars now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    I did submit a ticket not like that will do any good. And i didn't use an itune or google card. I play on facebook so the purchase was there. I have even contacted facebook. Because usually they send a recipt but they didn't. Yet the money was taken out of my account so i really do understand whats going on.
    Is there a record of them taking it out of your account? But don't think this is going to take as long as the update did a while ago. Your purchases are secure and you won't be out the money. They will resolve this for you. Sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary