Dating Event Aug 19th (/16)

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
I have two gift box items and have been getting bonus points for only one. Also wondering if just 4 points for a gb item is correct. Weak. At any rate, by now I'm missing much too many bonus stars. Can I have them please. Thanks.

iPhone 5 something
Latest iUpdate 9.3.4
Latest KKH update
Level 42
Female doll

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Do you have any earner items? I think they count the same as GB bonus items but I could be wrong. I thought 1 item was 1 bonus point for one hour. 2 items was 3. and 3 was 4? Or I could be wrong. Anyone have better numbers than me? I'll do my next date and report back if needed :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi. Do you have any earner items? I think they count the same as GB bonus items but I could be wrong. I thought 1 item was 1 bonus point for one hour. 2 items was 3. and 3 was 4? Or I could be wrong. Anyone have better numbers than me? I'll do my next date and report back if needed :)

So far all my dates have been 4 hrs each except one for 2 hrs. Before I got my second item--I started to open gb's as weekend-event-usual this morning, but had only opened one, luckily in time to remember one of the four items was a necklace with a cross, obviously not something for a Jew. Thankfully I escaped with the hat 'n' hairstyle; was about to open another box when it suddenly slammed into me, no no no! So of course my first earned box netted me the necklace. Sigh. Really getting weary of a fashion game crossing the line concerning foreign policy/politics/issues, religion, and race. Could you imagine my doll with last week's earnable dreads? I'd look like that maniac woman who somehow managed to become president of he NAACP, white as Wonderbread yet swearing up and down that she was black. Of course she has to resign or was ousted, I don't remember which. I think intentionally forcing people to avoid buying boxes because something is very inappropriate for them, and also earnables as one the other week, in an event I declined for reasons we all know, I would have avoided that third earnable too. Every week, either the day before an event--depending on the earnables and gb items we eventually get to see--I'll buy a decent size star pack anywhere from Thursday to just minutes before 5:00 am or just minutes *after* 5:00 am on Friday...but didn't buy any for this event because of a necklace with a religious symbol not of my own. Too bad; was that dangle not there--which happens to look more like an iron cross without the curves, and a different type of metal, than the very definite shape of a crucifix--I would've spent a minimum $39.99 so I could open several boxes without depleting my existing stash. Not sure which thread this should really go in.

Anyway, all 4hr dates have earned me only 4 bonus stars, and one time 7. The 2hr date earned me 4 stars as well. Blehhhhhh.