I'm hoping for a midweek event.

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
Now that the Rome update has arrived - I'm ready to parteeehhh :D Any news on what midweek event it's gonna be?

ANY SPOILERS? :p

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know if we'll get an event since we just got an update.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    There's a rumor on instagram, we'll see. Also it seem we have a party ahead of us guys... ;)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I hope we at least get something :) I want to say though with the Iceland and Cuba updates we didn't get an event? I'm just wondering because when Kim called for the modeling gig the timer set for 6 hours, which is the norm waiting period for an event gig.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Let's partyy!! And I'm hoping we get something tomorrow. But we'll see I guess. They put in New York fashion week banners so I'm thinking we'll have an event having to do with that soon.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Hmm usually when there's fashion week they tie in a Show Your Style event.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I don't know if we'll get an event since we just got an update.

Thinking you're right...
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is there really a midweek event today? Any spoilers, non? :confused:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think if there was a midweek included for tomorrow, then maybe Glu had cracked down on however people were accessing the files. Give them time. lol.

So.....who's getting up in 6 1/2 hours to see? I guess I will. If there's an event, great. If not, I'll just star cooking for dinner. I'm making italian for a dinner for his girlfriend. She heads back to school on Saturday. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Seems like there is no event this week. :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    :( looks that way here too
    Android 7.0
    And this is why I had to change the name of the thread. It's like yelling Fire in a Movie Theatre. I have one more device to check. THen you can all go back to bed. Or not. I could have used a little more sleep, I'm cooking all day, might as well start now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Did anyone do that first gig with Kim? Maybe that starts it? Nah. Now Minji's probably going to feel bad, first I change the title, then there is no event. So let's all just pretend we arranged to meet here at this ungodly hour to.......um, we're here before dawn breaks because we ....... hmmm. Got it. We met here for an early morning inspirational love fest for Kim and the game. Ok, that won't fly. Ooh, you're all here to hand hold while I , ahem, try to bring my A Game in the kitchen. So....what do y'all do to make sure your.........oh kuh rap. I have to hit the store for fresh Ravioli or tortellini. Baba brought home frozen....low fat cheese, whole wheat ravioli yesterday. Gives me Frozen product I've never cooked, have no idea what it will taste like, and tells me to Bring My A Game. Ok, Baba and Minji are conspiring to make sure I'm up early enough for all this. No. Not believable. Ok, I got nuthin. Someone else come up with an excuse why we're here now. :) Off to kill me some Spam
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I could have used some more sleep too but I have to keep the event hope alive until 5:05 even t though normally I do get it right on the dot, but alas that time has passed. Happy cooking Koko!! I took this early morning time to get another reality show in. Steadily working my way to 300!
    Android 7.0
    I never opened my third game. I'm sure that has the event. (SARCASM. I have to be careful no one thinks there is an event.) off to make coffee.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Well.. I've already completed the Rome storyline.. Nothing special really and the midweek event didn't start
    -sigghhhh-
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Well, no chance to earn throwback items this week. :(

Looking forward to seeing what weekend events this update brings! I believe the rumour is this weekend is a party?

Hoping for some midweek events with this update too. If I recall correctly, we didn't have a midweek event the week the update came? But we did have one for each week after?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    and I recall the update that came on a tuesday morning. We took the update and the event started before we could even look around. :) I think that was the May update, it came April 26th or so.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've seen hints about a party weekend but no spoilers yet.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    We'll see. Waitttinnggggg...