Options

After v5.4.1 Update - Game won't load

MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
Phone: iPhone 6s Plus
Operator: iOS
Version: 9.3.4
Level of game: 34
Gender of game: Female

The game won't load after the recent update. The logo will show, but it stays stuck at the loading page. The star stops turning and it just quits. It retorns back to home screen without touching anything. I have tried closing the app and turning off and on my phone. Nothing.

Help?
The name is Mirela. A+++.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok. Let's see if I can come up with anything for you. I'm going to check FAQs. brb

Ok, there is a whole page here for crashing and performance iOS issues

But I'll reach out to Glu and we'll watch for other games to be affected, and you can keep trying.

I know Androids had a few infinity loading meters, and then eventually they settled. I had one and now it's fine. so, that would be a quick fix. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Am0414Am0414 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mirela wrote: Β»
    Phone: iPhone 6s Plus
    Operator: iOS
    Version: 9.3.4

The game won't load after the recent update. The logo will show, but it stays stuck at the loading page. The star stops turning and it just quits. It retorna back to home screen without touching anything. I have tried closing the app and turning off and on my phone. Nothing.

Help?
    im having the same problem right now I tried deleting and installing again since the game should be saved to my I cloud
  • Options
    Hi. For anyone having this issue please add your

Platform/ OS Version/ Device / level in geme / Gender in game
    & description of problem.

it would help a lot in seeing patterns with the issues. I'll let Glu know if they don't already :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've updated my original post with the level and gender of my game.
  • Options
    Thanks Mirela, as you can see, no more reports of this so it's not a major glitch. That's good in a way. Please know I notified Glu about this, gave the thread link, and will update as soon as info becomes available. :) And since as of nearly 6, there seems to be no event (it was just a rumor) take a little comfort knowing aside from the game itself, you're not missing an event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    So there is a thread here about problems from the old update that we felt the need to reply to and this one about the new one. Well I have no idea where to effing post this but I cannot get into the game either after updating to 5.4.0

Platform: Android
    Version: 4.4.2
    Device: htc 610 desire
    Level: 37
    Gender in game: female
  • Options
    This is fine. Hoodstar, I'm sorry there was confusion, I didn't start the thread, let me adjust the title. Glu's been notified about this thread, and hopefully we'll have some resolution.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

I'm sorry you can't load the game since the latest update arrived. We're doing our best to troubleshoot the issue.

If you happen to remember what you last did in the game, such as which project you completed or where you were, please reply and let me know.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    NikkristenNikkristen Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game won't even start up. It'll just have the loading screen and it'll freeze. (IOS)
  • Options
    The game won't even start up. It'll just have the loading screen and it'll freeze. (IOS)

Hi. I moved your post here, with the other reports of the game not loading. I'm sorry this is happening, Please come back and add your
    Platform/ OS Version/ Device/ Level in game/ Gender in game.
    Brief description of issue: Kalinda has asked that you post what you last did in the game, such as which project you completed or where you were.

And also just wanted to point out that sometimes when an update is launched very often there are some loading issues at the beginning. So, read Kalinda's post, post the info requested, and she'll be looking into it. Very sorry this is happening. Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey guys,

I'm sorry you can't load the game since the latest update arrived. We're doing our best to troubleshoot the issue.

If you happen to remember what you last did in the game, such as which project you completed or where you were, please reply and let me know.

Oh boy. I don't remember where I was, but I remember that I was about to charm the CEO of Welp Cosmetics of last weekend's event. I never got the chance to do it. I may have been in JFK, New York. Don't quote me on the location.
  • Options
    I have an update! The issue has been resolved. It loads now. Thank you Glu!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kokokokonut I need help~ I updated the game so now i have version 5.4.1. I've tried loading the game i can only see mini update loading meter up to 17% then back to 0% then loading up to 12% again and again. :(

Phone: Cheap Android phone
    Operator: Android
    Version: 4.4.2
    Level of game: 30
    Gender of game: Female
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Syndra, I'm so sorry this is happening. When we updated, a few androids had difficulty like this at first, then it eventually loaded, and after a few times there was no more trouble. Since it's early, all I can suggest is trying to load and just give it a good long chance to carry through for you. But completely shut down and reboot the device, then try and just give it a good long time. In the meantime, I'll reach out and see if we can get you some actual help. Deep breaths doll. I'm good for handholding while you wait if it helps. Honestly, I cleared cache yesterday, and got the same thing again, and even though just a couple of days ago I'd gone through it successfully, while I waited my stomach was in a big knot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Syndra, I'm so sorry this is happening. When we updated, a few androids had difficulty like this at first, then it eventually loaded, and after a few times there was no more trouble. Since it's early, all I can suggest is trying to load and just give it a good long chance to carry through for you. But completely shut down and reboot the device, then try and just give it a good long time. In the meantime, I'll reach out and see if we can get you some actual help. Deep breaths doll. I'm good for handholding while you wait if it helps. Honestly, I cleared cache yesterday, and got the same thing again, and even though just a couple of days ago I'd gone through it successfully, while I waited my stomach was in a big knot.

THANK GOD~ ✨✨ my game's working now. I uninstalled Google games LOL then connected the game to FB and I followed what you said so I just let it load for a looong time until it reaches 100%. Thanks for your help, Kokokokonut!
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    jcsminejcsmine Registered Users 3 Posts
    It keeps saying that it "can't connect", but every other game loads. I tried turning my wifi off and on, same with my phone, but nothing worked. This happens more often than not, but usually, within a few minutes, the game loads and runs just fine. This time, it hasn't loaded for two days and I'm getting so frustrated :( What should I do?
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Can you list your

Platform/ OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game /
    Brief Description of issue .

You can also read through this thread and see if anything pertains to your platform. With the platform, etc info I can try to help for effectively. Sorry for this inconvenience, and hope you don't mind, I moved your post into the Support area. Again, sorry this is happening. .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jcsminejcsmine Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Can you list your

Platform/ OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game /
    Brief Description of issue .

You can also read through this thread and see if anything pertains to your platform. With the platform, etc info I can try to help for effectively. Sorry for this inconvenience, and hope you don't mind, I moved your post into the Support area. Again, sorry this is happening. .

Platform: android
    OS Version: 5.0
    Device: lenovo a1000
    Level in Game: 24
    Gender in Game: female

Brief Description of issue: after i downloaded the latest update, the game stopped working. it just won't load

thank you so much for the effort to help me out, by the way :) i looked through the forum and it seems like this happened to a lot of people with android, but everything eventually went back to normal - should i just wait a few more days and see?
  • Options
    Hi. Since you're Android, I'm going to suggest you try SyndraX's post.
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    THANK GOD~ ✨✨ my game's working now. I uninstalled Google games LOL then connected the game to FB and I followed what you said so I just let it load for a looong time until it reaches 100%. Thanks for your help, Kokokokonut!

I'm also going to check the FAQ section of our forum, I know there is a thread about this, I'll look for any more info. But the Androids just needed to load and load for what seemed like the longest time. But after others said just let it go, I did and that's how my games finally opened. And when I clear cache and go back in, again it's a long loading screen that eventually opens.

Be back with more info shortly :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary