Options

how often do you change outfits?

VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
I'm just curious as to how often everyone changes their outfits, I'm not connected with anyone from this forum in my game, so just wondering.

if I'm lazy I change at least once a day, but when I'm into it, I change for each gig (gig appropriate attire... or matchy matchy with a kardashian lol). I sometimes just spend a good half hour in the closet....

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I go in cycles... sometimes I change every day, sometimes several times a day. I do try to match my outfit to the gig. Sometimes my doll wears the same thing for a few days :) Or like you, I play in the closet. Work on a look, take a pic, and then send it to my ipad to go in my looks album.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    For me it also depends on how busy I am in real life.

For example, I've been wearing the same outfit (the one from last weekend) since I finished the event on Sunday.

Ideally, I like to change my outfit once a day. Sometimes I will change it for specific events (especially if it's beach related, because otherwise I never wear the bathing suits). I would love to change outfits more frequently (like for every event), but unfortunitely with the lack of closet organization and the crazy cost of saved slots in the closet, it just isn't practical for me as it takes so long to put together an outfit.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm really bad about changing outfits. Usually I only do it when I get something new. Every once in awhile I'll change to match the gig but then I end up wearing the same thing to the next three :p I also change to match a VIP I invite. Khloe will show up in her red ball gown and I don't want to be wearing jeans.
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I usually change before each gig. But when I don't have time I might let it go a few hours.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I change a lot when I'm not in a hurry. I'll change clothes to coordinate with a friends game I want to take a picture with. On average, then I forget who's clothes just got changed, and who didn't.

Vida, you should really play with friends here. It brings a different level of 'feels like Barbies' to the game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I change a lot when I'm not in a hurry. I'll change clothes to coordinate with a friends game I want to take a picture with. On average, then I forget who's clothes just got changed, and who didn't.

Vida, you should really play with friends here. It brings a different level of 'feels like Barbies' to the game. :)

I second this. I just really started doing it, and I love seeing peeps from the forum pop up in Panino. I started a game FB page and it has been an eye opener lol.
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I'm really bad about changing outfits. Usually I only do it when I get something new. Every once in awhile I'll change to match the gig but then I end up wearing the same thing to the next three :p I also change to match a VIP I invite. Khloe will show up in her red ball gown and I don't want to be wearing jeans.

me too... I change it only when I get somthing new... Too focus with the quest (I'm newbie) until forgot to change my dolls, my dolls must be angry with me coz she rarely change her outfit.... LOL
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I go into the closet with plans of changing up the outfit probably five times a day but most times I get frustrated and give up because the way the closet is organized right now it's just too annoying sifting through all of the accessories trying to find earrings that match, or trying to find a top that goes with the pants and accidentally clicking on a dress and then having to go back to the pants tab to change back into the pants because now my doll is wearing that horrible white skirt UGH. So while I try to change at least once a day it's more like 2/3 times a week. I wish we would get some closet organization, in theory picking out the outfits is so fun, in reality it just frustrates me to no end. :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I know, it's so hard to scroll through the closet without spending 10 minutes look through every thing. Sometimes I'll discover I've earned an outfit I didn't even know I had.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I go into the closet with plans of changing up the outfit probably five times a day but most times I get frustrated and give up because the way the closet is organized right now it's just too annoying sifting through all of the accessories trying to find earrings that match, or trying to find a top that goes with the pants and accidentally clicking on a dress and then having to go back to the pants tab to change back into the pants because now my doll is wearing that horrible white skirt UGH. So while I try to change at least once a day it's more like 2/3 times a week. I wish we would get some closet organization, in theory picking out the outfits is so fun, in reality it just frustrates me to no end. :/

Thanks for penning down my exact frustrations, saves me time :D

We need serious closet organization...
    PM to add