Options

Surprise! SHow your Style Starts Today! 09/06/16 !!!

Screenshot_20160906-125304_zpsy4rfkw39.jpg~original

That's right. we have another Show Your Style Event happening.......today. :) Let's go. Are you surprised too?

Screenshot_20160906-125413_zpsj6jhdkxp.jpg~original
And, my game just offered up a sale, of items.....and some throw back items as well. I'm off to spend. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    Anna_mmAnna_mm Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi everyone! First time posting on the forum but long time KKH player. Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but for at least 4 items available in the clothing and throwback sale - I know for sure that I already own. I wonder if it's a glitch others are experiencing as well.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Just opened my game and saw the loading bar going! So excited!
    Although we still have to pay to participate, I love the item this time. So much better than the sun glasses.
    Love that we can earn new items for the last two boxes!
    And the throwback boxes & sale!
    Here is the male doll's event banner:

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Anna_mm wrote: »
    Hi everyone! First time posting on the forum but long time KKH player. Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but for at least 4 items available in the clothing and throwback sale - I know for sure that I already own. I wonder if it's a glitch others are experiencing as well.

I show those also. But notice...no price, because you own them. I think it's showing you what items were on sale, and that you happen to own some. If someone with nearly all of the items showed only 2 things....they'd think to themselves "2 items? They call that a sale?"

At least that's my opinion. :) And huge Welcome. So glad you've come out to join us. :)

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I'm so happy!! I hope the sale lasts long enough for me to be able to get some more kstars though. Payday is still a few days away. Bought the bunny ears :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Sorry should have been more clear. Those 4 items I that I was referring to have a price on them, hence I think it might be a glitch (at least on my end). Some of the other items I own have no prices on them, so those are correct. Pleased to meet you Koko!
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Well those pants aren't bad at all! I kind of like them <3 and I finally could buy the other NARS eyes because of the sale and yeah some throwback stuff I already had XD

Soo.. I just got my first throwback box.. awwe glu how I hate you :D - I worked hard for it and I got a pop-up msg saying 'you're not allowed to get any items anymore' aka byebye boxes. I guess I can't be mad tho as they're hopefully working on it.
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Why this events never show up on facebook? :(
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey, I'm being offered two of the throwback items I already own. Except now, instead of just owning them, I have to re-buy them if I want them???

It's the black semi-sheer dress from Christmas (which I got at Christmas '14) and the black dress with the fur on the shoulders. I already had both of them in my inventory, but now they say I have to pay k-stars for them?? This is a glitch, right? I don't wan't to pay kstars for stuff I've already earned fair and square!!
  • Options
    Hey, I'm being offered two of the throwback items I already own. Except now, instead of just owning them, I have to re-buy them if I want them???

It's the black semi-sheer dress from Christmas (which I got at Christmas '14) and the black dress with the fur on the shoulders. I already had both of them in my inventory, but now they say I have to pay k-stars for them?? This is a glitch, right? I don't wan't to pay kstars for stuff I've already earned fair and square!!

Hiiii!! Same thing happened to me with those 2 items. Also the hair with the carrot top hat and the Valentine's Day shirt.
  • Options
    Guys!! I think Vats' Brad Pitt hair is being offered for k star sale!! Someone get him online!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Exact same thing for me with both the same items!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS GLU!!!!!

• Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Exact same thing for me with both the same items!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS GLU!!!!!

Hahah, I have this horrible thought. What if Glu claims we didn't/don't own the items and we never get them back? Because some things are there that I've won and they are fine, still in my inventory, etc. Just these two that I've already owned that are costing k-stars to re-own again.

OO, just remembered, I think I might have screen-shotted my inventory at some point, so I might be able to prove I earned them.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay a Midweek event!!!! And a great one, I'm definately buying those bunny ears!!!

Welcome, Anna! I'm experiencing this glitch too, there are two items in the 'sale section' with a pricetag that I already own...
    Sorry should have been more clear. Those 4 items I that I was referring to have a price on them, hence I think it might be a glitch (at least on my end). Some of the other items I own have no prices on them, so those are correct. Pleased to meet you Koko!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yep same here! Please fix it Glu!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Are the "Show us your style" exclusive events for android and IOS?
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Guys!! I think Vats' Brad Pitt hair is being offered for k star sale!! Someone get him online!

Omg, omg... If this is true, there is hope for my SG lips!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts

Me too! Exactly those same things. :-(
  • Options
    I don't know. I know other platforms roll out at different times in general. What platform are you playing on ..Facebook? If so, we should both look around on Facebook and see if we hear anything. and if I hear anything I'll let you know. In general, when there is a midweek event, do you get it on time? I know todays' update came in and boom. it was there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't know. I know other platforms roll out at different times in general. What platform are you playing on ..Facebook? If so, we should both look around on Facebook and see if we hear anything. and if I hear anything I'll let you know. In general, when there is a midweek event, do you get it on time? I know todays' update came in and boom. it was there.

The other events I usually get at the same time as android and IOS, sometimes later, but I assume it's because I'm in a different country. I'm trying to get an hold on everyone I know that play on fb pc, but no one is online now... The last time it was a show us your style event with a gold dress e only got the icon, never got the event. Most of my friends who played at the time gave up on the game because of all the troubles without being able to play and not getting a lot of events... :( I've already clear my cache and restarted on multiple browsers, the game updates but nothing new shows up in the game... :/ Last time I send Glu a ticket and the answer I got was to clear my cache. The event was already over when I got the response from Glu... :(
  • Options

OMG Really? I don't want to grab him if it's not so. Oh forget that. I'll grab him on IG and BSAD
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts

I noticed that too - I know I owned the long black dress with the fur trim, and the short sleeve black dress with the sheer/lace details. But they are showing up in my wardrobe as if I have to buy them? But I also own the heart boots and those don't have a price in the wardrobe although it looks like they are also available to buy ...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I opened my game and:
    PTWuue9.gif

OMG!

I I I just can't express what I'm feeling right now!

I'm dead!

I'll be back when I... I don't know I'm soOOOOOOO shocked that THE hair is finally MINE!

Thank you sooooo much GluGods for doing this exactly the way I asked for it! Today you rule my heart!

M8e4qBU.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I opened my game and:
    PTWuue9.gif

OMG!

I I I just can't express what I'm feeling right now!

I'm dead!

I'll be back when I... I don't know I'm soOOOOOOO shocked that THE hair is finally MINE!

Thank you sooooo much GluGods for doing this exactly the way I asked for it! Today you rule my heart!

M8e4qBU.gif

Yes Vats!!! Yayyyyyy I am sooooo happy for you!
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay a Midweek event!!!! And a great one, I'm definately buying those bunny ears!!!

Welcome, Anna! I'm experiencing this glitch too, there are two items in the 'sale section' with a pricetag that I already own...

I have the same problem with those 2 items that I already own. It is just comforting to know you are not the only one.... Which is what makes this forum so great. The interaction between players.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    MNieuw wrote: »
    I have the same problem with those 2 items that I already own. It is just comforting to know you are not the only one.... Which is what makes this forum so great. The interaction between players.

I agree, MN! Hopefully Koko will bring it up with Glu that this glitch is happening. I don't wear that dress with the fur on the shoulders, but I like the sheer black one!

And welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    mocastilho wrote: »
    Why this events never show up on facebook? :(

Facebook currently doesn't support the Show Your Style events in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood due to a technical limitation. We will continue to launch as many features as possible across all platforms.

Thanks for playing!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I understand that some of you are seeing throwback items in the sale that you already own. I've shared your feedback with the team and we're investigating it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Glu, you did a VERY GOOD THING today! Congratulations to Vats!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes Vats!!! Yayyyyyy I am sooooo happy for you!

Thank you so much to you, Nai and Koko for calling me on IG!

Seriously I'm out of myself right now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Facebook currently doesn't support the Show Your Style events in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood due to a technical limitation. We will continue to launch as many features as possible across all platforms.

Thanks for playing!

Thank you so much for your reply. :) I hope that someday we can get them. :) Thanks for all the work you put in to the game and for updating fb with Rome so fast. ;)