Everything Holloween/Costume Ideas

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Hey guys! I noticed that we just have one more update before the Halloween Update, so I think we should post here the costumes that we like to see in the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the costumes from Kim and the Kardashians/Jenners, but sometimes a little change is good, right?

I really like to see a Harley Quinn costume in KKH or KKG, it doesn't matter, as long as we get them lol
Especially the hair!

8W2Gb4J.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I will have to think about new costume ideas, they always have great ones. It would also be nice to see a sale on old costume pieces, like the one we saw this past week with certain throwback items. I have lots of pieces of costumes, but only one whole costume. It would be great to have the ability to complete the red riding hood costume, since I have the hair and the tights/shoes (or were those with another costume?). Or the rest of the pirate outfit, since I have the hat and hair.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I will have to think about new costume ideas, they always have great ones. It would also be nice to see a sale on old costume pieces, like the one we saw this past week with certain throwback items. I have lots of pieces of costumes, but only one whole costume. It would be great to have the ability to complete the red riding hood costume, since I have the hair and the tights/shoes (or were those with another costume?). Or the rest of the pirate outfit, since I have the hat and hair.

lol I have the pirate hat and hair too and it would be great to actually wear it with something that goes with it!

as far as ideas go, I love Harley Quinn. Kim actually wore a Poison Ivy costume a while ago, was that ever used in game? That would be fun. I think my main suggestion though would be to have hair accessories be separate from the hairstyle.. if that makes sense. For example, I like the pirate hair, just wish I had the ability to remove the hat when I want to.

I'm curious as to what the lead time is for designers/developens in gaming and if our suggestions/input is feasibly applicable.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I want a merman costume, if only to make up for the lack of one at Nori's birthday for the guys. it can be an all in one deal with either a tail or simply pants that look like scales and something to cover the torso that had it at least partially bare?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd like to be that russian spy chick Nattasha with a Bond like Boris. That would be sexy, and imagine Kim and King Yeezy doing those costumes for Halloween. I always love doing Weekend Pictures with dolls. My dolls could put out their own coffee table book of Selfies from the Photo booth. Hey.....we have to plan a forum Halloween group picture. Nai has perfected it to an art form, but it's tons of work so...if we make it a joint effort it could be fantastic. OMG, I just had inspiration. I know our backdrop.

Hey, and if Glu doesn't give us the costumes we want, we try to dress up as the ones we wanted. I'm running off to see if I can pull off the Russian Spy. Love this thread tiicisss. I always feel so bad when I have to move something.

Oh, and I agree about the merman :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, I did the same thing! I left the thread and tried to make a lady pirate outfit. I think I did ok.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Koko, I did the same thing! I left the thread and tried to make a lady pirate outfit. I think I did ok.

this is what I did for my pirate hair:
    KKH_Screenshot_1473711802510_zpsreuuy6zb.jpg

more ideas! I was watching the Marie Antoinette film over the weekend and it would be cute to have a ballgown, maybe have a Marie Antoinette costume or a Cinderella costume that's similar to the Lily James version. I would love to have glass slippers to wear on the daily lol
    VidaBoheme wrote: »

more ideas! I was watching the Marie Antoinette film over the weekend and it would be cute to have a ballgown, maybe have a Marie Antoinette costume or a Cinderella costume that's similar to the Lily James version. I would love to have glass slippers to wear on the daily lol

OMG what did I just say, and now it happens! The pirate costume will be on sale!! And Vida, I love what you did. I used the same boots! I used the white corset top and the tan pants from a few weeks back with it. I love your idea!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »

How cute!!

Omg a Cinderella costume with glass slippers would be like a dream come true!!! I'd wear the glass slippers every day!!! Haha!! The Lily James version is soooo gorgeous!! They did so well with that movie <3

A Maleficent costume would be cool too!! Any Disney really haha :) Kim's Poison Ivy is also a great idea! I just love Halloween!!

Edit: I never got to see the vampire fangs, but pretty pleeeeeease, Glu, bring them back!!! I think they sound sooo cool!!! :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes I just want my fangs.
    PM to add
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I've been thinking about being Tinkerbell. Would be a cute costume to have in the game.
    79771ee5a81a6dd27d4142fc13f57f1b.jpg
    Also think Wonder Woman is a fun costume.
    53a2044e8254c831dca237eea8f0af55.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Oooh, and I agree about Cinderella. Having that gown and glass slippers would be amazing!! :)
    Android 7.0
  • CarterStarsCarterStars Registered Users 4 Posts
    Like a miracle suit wonder woman and poison ivy. Another suit sailors and costume 30s.562a85791400002b003c9063.jpegKim-Kardashian-Halloween-Sailor-608x902.jpgrs_293x503-141009102023-rs_634x1089-141007192805-634.Kim-Kardashian-Halloween-Costume.ms_.100714.jpg
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I so so want the Poison Ivy costume!
    I was looking for dome Kardashians Halloween costumes on internet today and saw Kim as Catwoman. Another costume I would kill for! (I would put a picture here, but I am not on computer currently).

I am for Catwoman or Poison Ivy! 🙋
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    xQCe43o.jpg
    PM to add
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Wasn't that skeleton costume in game last year? I saw it already on Kim in game. But if we would have a chance to get it, that would be great! :)
  • pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Wonder woman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman and 'the great gatsby' are the best ones!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Wasn't that skeleton costume in game last year? I saw it already on Kim in game. But if we would have a chance to get it, that would be great! :)

She has it, but we haven't been able to get it ourselves. She also has that cat outfit. I'd love to have both of them myself.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    I want a Supergirl costume for my doll's baby, but I know that's not happening. Ditto Suicide Squad (Harley Quinn). Glu would need to pay DC.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Everyone's costume ideas look great. Here are mine. Tell me what you guys think of my ideas.

I was thinking that if we gotten a super-heroine costume then I would want either Black Widow from the Avengers, Storm from X-Men, or the most recent Wonder Woman costume that Gal Gadot wore.
    gHR4FdFh.jpg

A lot of you guys were saying that you wanted a Harley Quinn outfit. I completely agree, but instead of her Suicide Squad outfit I would want one of her older outfits. It may just only be me, but I prefer her in black and red instead of blue and pink, and if I were to be completely honest I really don't like her Suicide Squad outfit all that much. So, I would like to have one of theses outfits instead. The chances of this are unlikely since if we do get a Harley Quinn costume it will probably be her most recent look in the movie.
    W2zYeHbh.jpg

Another costume that could be awesome is a beautiful Cleopatra outfit.
    2JUSdtTh.jpg

Ok, I know that this probably would never happen, but I'm kind of a Mortal Kombat fan and would really like an outfit from either Kitana, Jade, or Mileena. I know they are a little skimpy, but they do have other outfits that cover more that they can give us. If not from these characters, then a cool ninja/assassin costume would be awesome.
    LgADY4Dh.jpg

And lastly, since we refer to our game characters as dolls then what better costume to have than a broken doll costume. It makes perfect sense to me.
    cYpk70Ph.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My vote goes to Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy! Lol :) or Catwoman
    Kim_Kardashian_Cat_Woman_Costume_at_Halloween.jpg
    And I like this one from Kylie too ;)
    Kylie_1446395152.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I love the costumes we get. Can't tell you how often I put on the Black leather thigh high boots. I am kicking myself for not getting The shoes/socks for Wednesday Adams costume. Didn't look cute with them. But, I wear the braids a lot, the dress, and I hae the high white shoes from a Kylie event and they work....but here's my advice if there is a costume for straight out purchase....get all the pieces while you have your chance. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, is anyone else having trouble finding the Wednesday Addams hair or dress from last year? I can't find them in the wardrobe and I bought them last year and wore them a month or so ago. Must be going blind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hey, is anyone else having trouble finding the Wednesday Addams hair or dress from last year? I can't find them in the wardrobe and I bought them last year and wore them a month or so ago. Must be going blind.

Oh no! My Wednesday Adams items are still there:

IMG_0463_zpstjuh6sdx.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Aw, thank you. Found it now. Sometimes you look and look, and need it pointed out. Thanks again. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aw, thank you. Found it now. Sometimes you look and look, and need it pointed out. Thanks again. ;)

The closet is sooo disorganized, which doesn't help matters.
    Aww, I love that Wednesday outfit. Soo cute. There are so many items in this game that make me wish I would have started playing earlier. Thank goodness for throwback boxes, though it seems like it'll be ages before I actually have a shot at any hair!
    Android 7.0
  • Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    If girls get Harley Quinn and guys get Joker it will be AMAZING!!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
    If girls get Harley Quinn and guys get Joker it will be AMAZING!!

Anything is possible. Maybe Glu has made a deal with DC and we'll all be pleasantly surprised. The only similar precedent I can think of was the Huntsman promotion they did with Universal. Again, anything is possible. I will keep my fingers crossed.
  • pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Unfortunately we won't have a Harley Quinn costume :(
    Unfortunately we won't have a Harley Quinn costume :(

I have no doubt that it would cost Glu a pretty penny.