A Wednesday to remember!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
FzB5Wkx.jpg

Hello Stars and Starlets!

Been a while since I made my last Wednesday thread and is nice to be back by popular demand!

TBH I don't know if this is a comeback or maybe the official goodbye, so I just wanted to make sure that this thread would have a special theme!

You all worked soooo hard to become well succeeded dolls and the pay off to that is that now you all are instantly recognizable wherever you are!

However between all the looks you wore during all your extense and diverse professional activities (you just added film director to your curriculum after the last update) there is always that ONE who will be remembered forever as your trademark look!

Think on Marylin and her iconic white dress, Elvis and his jumpsuits, Michael and his 'Thriller'red jacket, Kim and her black dress (or lack off) at the Paper Magazine cover and so many others!

So the task is basically bring a look that you love to dress up your doll from the hair style and its color to the shoes, and if you want tell us why that look is so important to you or you feel that is iconic to the point that everybody will remember from your doll wearing like that!

I think V. should be remembered wearing this outfit:

MbEcavj.png

Well the hair is definitely arleady his signature plus this Balmain set show all his essence as fashion icon. Vats is royalty, bold and unique!

Oh yeah there's a bonus, if you post your dolls in the Valentine's gray background I'll include them in a collage with all other dolls and we're gonna have a really nice iconic group pic to remember our fun moments together here! Accepting pics until Saturday!

Everyone is welcome! Let's have fun!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven't figured out my signature looks, I think one doll will prob dress like me in college and who knows about the others, but, I don't know if you're interested int this...I just thought with your new hari.....

New_Wedwewear.jpg

If you like it but want a different outfit, just pm your pic. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's soooo cute Koko, thanks! Saving it here!

Well I shouldn't make inferences...but when I visualize Kat in my mind she's always wearing that purple Balmain dress and that long long straight hair! Ok hope I helped you at least with one of your dolls!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1473860020211_zpsk03bvtgv.jpg
    Vida's signature look is always just clean and simple. She goes for feminine and classic looks with a little bit of a pop (bright accessories like a red purse are always good for that).
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'll forever remember Vatsy's fab blonde hair.

Well I want to be remembered by my fangs... but I don't have it...

Ok I'll post one soon!
    PM to add
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I don't have the Valentine's background, is there another one that would be okay, Vats?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Yay, I'm so happy to have this thread back! What a good idea for a theme, Vats.

Here's my outfit. I was sad when I missed out on the lace blouse, but I got it in one of the TB boxes and I love it more each time I wear it. Also with my new favorite hair!

Ws0XZxc.jpg
    Vida! You described so well the look, that is tough to add words besides it looks really classy exatly as Vida dwells in our imagination!:)

Nai my vampire I really wish that you get your fangs soon, like next week! However you're a master of photoshop...so work on that fangs as you did with Jax and Invictus hair in BSAD!

haftime sorry I didn't know that the gray background wasn't available to all. The mermaid one is also easy to clean up followed by the red carpet one!

Thanks Max! I can see why you love the lace top, it looks great on you and also I think that the contrast between the light clothes and dark lipstick is very 'Skylar'!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I wouldn't say this is Kara's signature look per say, but this hair means a lot to me as it was the first ever box hair that I earned. At the time I didn't have a lot of KSatrs and couldn't really afford to chase items, any event boxes I opened were always unlucky. It was so frustrating. I missed out on that wavy ombré hair that I dreamed of, having no luck after spending a small fortune chasing it #theonethatgotaway *sigh* (All the KStars I saved which was about 700, went down the drain during that event, I only got the jeans). I thought I was unlucky and just gave up. Until I opened my free box during Norths Birthday Event and got this amazing hair. I was so happy, and after this moment I was more lucky with boxes. So it's my good luck charm.

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    A luck charm is always welcome Lenochka!

I love how you styled Kara all colorfull and livid, but if you feel that you want to change the look for something else you have time to do it!:)

I wouldn't TBH!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm late, but they're here. Being a Gemini+ you're never alone. So, these two outfits are my dolls. Yes, we live in the purple family.

Zn_Kat.jpg

Miniskirts, sunnies and braids were my school uniform at college. The outfit on the right, symbollic of what I'd go for on special occasions. That's Vats' Kat. My hair can be under a dryer at a salon for 6 solid hours, and when they take it out, not a curl in my head. When I want a special 'do, it braids or twists.....my hair is long and straight forever. Even an illthought out perm did nothing for little miss uber straight. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lenochka wrote: »
    I wouldn't say this is Kara's signature look per say, but this hair means a lot to me as it was the first ever box hair that I earned. At the time I didn't have a lot of KSatrs and couldn't really afford to chase items, any event boxes I opened were always unlucky. It was so frustrating. I missed out on that wavy ombré hair that I dreamed of, having no luck after spending a small fortune chasing it #theonethatgotaway *sigh* (All the KStars I saved which was about 700, went down the drain during that event, I only got the jeans). I thought I was unlucky and just gave up. Until I opened my free box during Norths Birthday Event and got this amazing hair. I was so happy, and after this moment I was more lucky with boxes. So it's my good luck charm.

image.jpg

Lenochka, Kara looks beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    A luck charm is always welcome Lenochka!

I love how you styled Kara all colorfull and livid, but if you feel that you want to change the look for something else you have time to do it!:)

I wouldn't TBH!

Thank you Vats :) I think I'm going to stay with this look!
    Lenochka, Kara looks beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing.

Thank you Koko The twins look great!

Can't wait to see the finished group photo *exited*
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love this idea! Here's my signature look:
    FCwAbWk.png

Slim-fit jeans and a plain white shirt, tucked in and folded up sleeves.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I had to think about this for a bit, that was a tough topic! I'm not sure my doll has a signature look, she definitely loves dressing up but when there is nothing on the agenda she always reverts back to something simple and casual. So this is the look she puts on when she realizes she is once again standing next to the pool in her Calabasas mansion filming a reality show all decked out in a full on ball gown.

HTtafuf.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    See??? That's what I talked about Koko! Iconic in purple! And don't get me start to complain about hair, cause I won't stop anymore lol

Glad you liked the theme buddy! Bilal is looking so clean and chic, I was expecting you would come with something in black... but hey those shoes are pure rock'n'roll!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Bilal is looking so clean and chic, I was expecting you would come with something in black... but hey those shoes are pure rock'n'roll!

Right? I couldn't find any shirt in black with sleeves folded and tucked in, that's how I wanna be remembered. I could fill it with black, but that would be cheating. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'd like Lyanna to be remembered for this look. In keeping with her style of long blonde hair (this is my ultimate favourite, and it cost me a fortune in kstars to get) with a sexy but demure look. Old Hollywood class meets modern *** icon. Plus her favourite s****py heels which if anyone follows me in the game knows she's wearing them all the time, just so versatile!

D3454605-C88D-4AD2-8CAC-E9B73C21AE5C_zpsfvrrv1nh.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sorry I am late. My fav thread is alive. Please, don't be a goodbye.

My signature look: ripped denim, plain white tshirt & heels. Oh, and a hairstyle that cost me 400kstars.

2sa10qp.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline & Jon like to dress simple and casual.
    Angeline doesn't wear heavy makeup in real life so I removed her NARS makeup.
    She likes to wear jean jacket and boots!
    Jon wears his sunglasses all the time. He even wears them indoors. His blonde, military short hair is his signature look. When people ask him if he dyes his hair, he always responds, "Do you think I also dye my eyebrows and arm hair, too? (eye roll)

IMG_2681.jpg

Note to Vats, I'm sorry I didn't use the valentines background. For whatever reason, Jon doesn't have that one neither the mermaid one. Weird, his game is level 32 already. And I don't like the way they stand together in the photo booth. That being said, if it's too much of work for you to edit them into your photo collage, they don't have to be in there. Just want to show some support in your thread. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oops sorry Vats I didn't read the bit about the background... Here she is again...

4521EB5D-2173-4BC5-BAFB-A187F649A019_zpswvg5kiaf.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I have my signature look all ready to go, when I leave work I will figure out how to make my first picture upload!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Even though Kiki is always tries to be trendy and edgy, for her signature look she chose to show her elegant and classic side :)

image_zpsvdz8oqix.jpeg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here is Neko's signature look. She always loves to dress to impress. She can't get enough of the colors gold and black and adores wearing a lot of gold jewelry. The hair is our favorite hair because it is the very first hair we won. The top is one of our favorites as well and I love styling different looks with it. The purse is one of Neko's favorites along with the sunglasses. Also Vats I'm not sure where to get the Valentines Day background can someone tell me?

CdGHMeDh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Li that's the point of the challenge, to think beyond the look! Who your doll really is? You know, we have so many clothes and it's fun to try them, but does they really translate who our dolls are?

Bilal now that you mentioned, we already should've one like that, right? Would be an excellent addition to our wardrobe!

Lyanna I love love your look! It's sexy and classy at the same time! Thanks so much for reposting the look!

Classic Sassy <3, I wonder where is the comparative RL look pic to make me go crazy? No please don't do that I'm still recovering from the shoot that was the rocking chair pic!

Nice looks Angeline, don't worry I'll include both! lol I totally go for a bleach on my hair arms, I liked to them look transparent since it is the only part of my body that I don't dare to shave! So the question is still valid Jon!

Waiting for you Jules!

Sugar I love the dress with the black cape is so fabulous! Also glad that I'm not the only one that is in the dark side, since almost everyone is going for white clothes here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I don't know if this helps........... but I tried to get them off the background.

angelinejon.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Li that's the point of the challenge, to think beyond the look! Who your doll really is? You know, we have so many clothes and it's fun to try them, but does they really translate who our dolls are?

Bilal now that you mentioned, we already should've one like that, right? Would be an excellent addition to our wardrobe!

Lyanna I love love your look! It's sexy and classy at the same time! Thanks so much for reposting the look!

Classic Sassy <3, I wonder where is the comparative RL look pic to make me go crazy? No please don't do that I'm still recovering from the shoot that was the rocking chair pic!

Nice looks Angeline, don't worry I'll include both! lol I totally go for a bleach on my hair arms, I liked to them look transparent since it is the only part of my body that I don't dare to shave! So the question is still valid Jon!

Waiting for you Jules!

Sugar I love the dress with the black cape is so fabulous! Also glad that I'm not the only one that is in the dark side, since almost everyone is going for white clothes here!

AppleP is still in her closet alternating between admiring herself in the mirror and picking out clothes. She'll be done soon.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Apple_PSig_Look.pngHere is AppleP. This look is so her. She finds a fave piece and runs with it. In this case, we hae the shoes....to her they are like ruby slippers, she loves them. ANd the dress, well, it's her color, and like a very famous mother of 2 we know......she does like it when her undies show under her clothes. The hat, while matching the shoes also just calls attention to herself. Like she walks down the street silently calling out "Everybody.....look at me" So, this is her quintessential look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Here's a blank bg one for NQueen too. Just trying to help.:)

NQueen.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hi. Here's a blank bg one for NQueen too. Just trying to help.:)

NQueen.png

Thank you so much koko! I really appreciate it! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Andrzej's sig look:

tumblr_odkuw9u3hB1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

There are so many 'sig' looks I like on him but this is the outfit combo whenever I want to look most 'fashion-y' and I feel it just comes together so nicely. The ponytail might have been a hairstyle I won that meant so much to me and I end up using it a lot, especially paired with this.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats