Weekend Event 9/16/16 - First Annual GLU Kimmie Awards & Party Event

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2019 in KKH General Discussion

Glu_Kimmies2gif

Sure, you know what this means.....
it means we haven't got a clue about what kind of Weekend it is at KK:H.

Since the Emmy Awards for cough Outstanding TV programming are this weekend,
and our Dolls are now in the Reality TV business, let's play with that theme in whatever type of Weekend Event we end up with.

And, till our Goddess de Glu comes and announces our Weekly Event and the Lovely Prizes,
Drool over this my lovelies.
Each and everyone of you is guaranteed to take home at least one of these lovely new Crystal Trophies.

Glueygif

And since it's a special occasion, rather than chintz it up with our usual Midori Helmets (Helmet hair is a b!tch)
We'll be 'classing' it up with the overflowing champagne.

Champagnegif

Watch for clips of your favorite episodes.

Z is a shoe in for the "Is this tuna chicken or fish? Moment with her unforgettable comment
"Oh, I'm not me, I'm my sister" when Nai mistakenly called her Kat on camera.

Tell us what categories your show is entered for, while we anxiously await
Kalinda and the Announcements!

I heard Britney is slated to headline, Vats is busy making her comfy in her dressing room, while she prepares to entertain.

And, you certainly can't forget the KK:H Dancers!

They'll entertain till the real fun begins.

Rockin' to a an Ariana/Nicki/Jesse fave song, AND yes making her 1st Appearance with the KK:H Dancers,
That's our very own GG - Kalinda King dancing in the middle spot.

New_Kalinda_Kicklinegif

If you'd like to join the 2016 Edition of the KK:H Dancers, we'll post the instructions in a bit. In the meantime......

And what would an awards show be without an open bar?

Please notice Shirtless Joe has dressed formally for the occasion, in his
Tuxedo Tie.

Glu_Kimmie_Bargif

Earliest thread opening EVAH!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm excited!!! For this weekend event and for the new update next week. Yaaay!!!
    We're ready, Kalinda!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Thank you Koko for starting the thread early :) so exited, unpatiently waiting for Kalinda's post lol.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Excited to see what this weekend's event is! Unfortunitely, I am being sent on a work trip this weekend, so will really only have Friday to grind. Anyone ever successfully complete an event in one day whilst still having class? My hopes are not high.

(I love how I said "unfortunitely" lol. I am excited for this trip! But also disappointed because this will probably ruin my streak of completing weekend events)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Now, you don't know that Katie. A few people thought maybe, because of the sale still going on that it might be another VIP. That would work for you, I know a lot of us want sleep, but there is something so rewarding about grinding for a new outfit. My problem with the VIPs, Buying GBs takes so much out of my spending for the weekend. If out of 500 points 360 are spent in GBs, the I only have 140 to buy things with.

Wouldn't it be great if there were 2 levels? Like the first group of prizes for 500 points, but then a few things for going over. It would encourage us to spend more? Anyway, so happy about the new event. It's like your Birthday 52 times a year.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh the dancers are back! Sweet!

I wouldn't mind VIP, since I want to buy some of sale stuff, but lately VIP's clothes doesn't feel 'VIP', I wonder if one day I'll ever complete a VIP event?

I never felt it was worthy, maybe if they release that K&K long hair that Jax was wearing in the suggestion thread as last prize I would go for it.

KatieA
    , if the event is going to be a reality show one or 5 star one, it's possible to complete within a day if you start to play along with the begining of the event and have lots of pets to fill up your energy bar at every 4 hours, of course you'll need to put a lil bit of effort to get there.

So far my best mark was around 500 points within 16h.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I was surprised when one of my games finished in a day, I'm thinking it was when the ipad was out of the loop. oh yeah, an Android finished in about a day, and then, I got the iOS straightened out and started and finished the event within one day. That was the Havana update I think.

I'm watching my games for the tell tale Loading meter....hey you know what always helps? Or at least it seems to? A spoiler Chant. Do your own or copy and paste mine. :)

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

And as a bribe......Look what we've got.

pumpkin_spice_600x450.jpg

Pumpkin Latte. :)
    I hope Kalinda doesn't mind being part of the kickline. I mean we needed entertainment and Neil Patrick Harris was unavailable. Now let's chant.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I see Kalinda online!!!
    Now lets not stalk. Ok, maybe a little. I'm so excited. Spoilers make me lose control.

Wow, the crowd's going crazy, and the presenters aren't even here yet.

Hey, lets dress for the event. What will you wear on the red carpet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm so excited! I'm really hoping for a VIP to be honest. But I'm fine with everything, I just hope the items are great!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG I just love all the dancing dolls, Koko!!
    I'm thinking that we will have a Reality Show Event, but my guess is as good as yours!
    We will just have to wait for Queen KalindaKing!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Yep I'm on that chant wave

My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I really hope it's not a VIP. I've spent all my spare money on the Kim's pick last weekend. Maybe a Reality show?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Reality show would be fun, especially using friends finally. FOr the longest time I was afraid to invite friends. I had 300 Stars in Making up fees. So lately I've been trying inactive contacts and none have broken up with my dolls, so it's all good. I'm good with Vip, because I'm lazy. Or anything else, because I just don't sleep through the night anymore.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    1316973157003.jpg

Come on with dem spoilllerssss
    Oh my. Don't tempt me to bring out the boys of summer............. or Pony boy? Ok, Boys of summer. I hope their hearts are big enough. lol. let me go find them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Now, you don't know that Katie. A few people thought maybe, because of the sale still going on that it might be another VIP. That would work for you, I know a lot of us want sleep, but there is something so rewarding about grinding for a new outfit. My problem with the VIPs, Buying GBs takes so much out of my spending for the weekend. If out of 500 points 360 are spent in GBs, the I only have 140 to buy things with.

Wouldn't it be great if there were 2 levels? Like the first group of prizes for 500 points, but then a few things for going over. It would encourage us to spend more? Anyway, so happy about the new event. It's like your Birthday 52 times a year.

Vats wrote: »
    Oh the dancers are back! Sweet!

I wouldn't mind VIP, since I want to buy some of sale stuff, but lately VIP's clothes doesn't feel 'VIP', I wonder if one day I'll ever complete a VIP event?

I never felt it was worthy, maybe if they release that K&K long hair that Jax was wearing in the suggestion thread as last prize I would go for it.

KatieA
    , if the event is going to be a reality show one or 5 star one, it's possible to complete within a day if you start to play along with the begining of the event and have lots of pets to fill up your energy bar at every 4 hours, of course you'll need to put a lil bit of effort to get there.

So far my best mark was around 500 points within 16h.

Thanks for the tips Koko & Vats.

Normally I would want a VIP in this kind of situation. However, I really do not like back-to-back VIPs. I hope we stay to having them every 3-4 weeks again, that was perfect for me. My k-star stash is also nonexistent right now, and it's not quite time for me to buy again.

I guess I am crossing my fingers for a reality event or a 5-star event, as I agree that those would be my best chances at finishing. I miiiight have a bit of time Sunday evening to play as well, but don't want to rely on that - I want to finish Friday night!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    and, you just slip your device into your bag and hit the ladies room every so often. Are you going to be off the grid? Or just inconveniently removed? I am hoping everyone can finish, and I'm hoping the clothes are wonderful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I am readaaaaay! Bring the spoilers!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    You guys! i was able to finish the Show Your Style event! That's never happened! My TB boxes weren't great but i'm always thankful for items i didn't own before.

Hoping for a great weekend event!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    You guys! i was able to finish the Show Your Style event! That's never happened! My TB boxes weren't great but i'm always thankful for items i didn't own before.

Hoping for a great weekend event!

Congrats!

Waiting for the spoilers, too! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    The band never starts until the audience is heavy with anticipation. A lady knows how to make an entrance. And a Princess like Kalinda is very busy doing Princessey things. And the GLUeys never rush the red carpet. We'll need our red carpet thread... Boy I wish Luz and Stellan were around to open one. Those were things of beauty.

oh SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS PLEASE ;0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    #refreshforspoilersclub
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Also, after whatever great weekend event we have, on Monday there should be an update!
    C'mon, Kalinda!!! Please! I can see you online!
    ticisss, we don't want to start a mob, let's talk about the party over here. I bet if we had games she'd stay and play a while. So, what is your submission for the GLUeys this weekend? What was your show's go to moment. Poignant, funny.? Did you reunite a lost dog to his family? Did you talk your way out of a filmed ticket? Surely you want one of those beyutiful crystal awards

psssst. Are they up yet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    #refreshforspoilersclub

I'm in, club president!

I'm gonna take a shower, and bring my phone in.
    PM to add
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I am so excited for spoilers!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I'm on my way to college right now, I just want to see the items lol that's all.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

I cannot wait to see what this weekend will bring !! :D

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Ugh, I have an exam tomorrow and I'm trying to get some last minute studying in but I can't focus and keep coming back here to check for spoilers.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS