Weekend Event 9/16/16 - First Annual GLU Kimmie Awards & Party Event

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good morning Dolls. Who's up ready to party till their fingers drop off? I have my nerve doctor at 9 so I'll play for a while, and then hopefully if I am wiped out energy wise with no more pets to tap, then I'll get back just as my energy is almost full and get back into it. So, who's up and waiting?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    OMG the gift box items! The bag! The dress! THAT HAIR!!!!!

I want it all...

Off to the Kimmies now! I better not be wearing a dress someone else is already rocking, oh, the embarrassment!!

Csdkih3VYAARhuK.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Hi Sassy! Hi Wolfie! Aren't the clothes amazing? I just have much less to spend on boxes right now, but I can't take it with me so....we'll see. so....it's 3 hour parties in Calabasas right? I'm dressing my dolls for the awards, and the awards parties.

I'd like to nominate a clip....from Nai's Reality Shows....there was the time Jax was caught with Bilal's sisters? Oh wait, who was it? Was it Garrett? Well I remember it was a ratings grabber. I think I have a screenshot, from running into one of the parties in Oak, and it was all they could talk about. It was Must See TV in the Kokonut Home. ;) ok, 4:36, 24 minutes to go. Oh how I love the beginning of an event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble with the game lately? My game crashed 4 times in the past 15 minutes. I'm not having problems with any other apps, so it must be the game itself :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Good morning everyone! I'm just loving all the items!! I started an 8 hour party earlier so I got to open boxes really fast. Unfortunately luck was not on my side... Ended up spending close to 400 stars, but got all the gb items in the end...

1st pallette... Hmm, no items there.. let's try again!
    image_zpsstxkr0uf.png

2nd pallette... Best one I got, should've stopped there...
    image_zps1pdwknrx.png

3rd pallette... Ok, stars twice, could be worse..
    image_zpsmnndjbej.png

4th pallette... NOOOOOO WHY!?!?
    image_zps2fxv96ui.png

5th pallette... YES FINALLY THE HAIR!!!
    image_zpsj5twi5bz.png

I hope you are all having better luck than I had!! Happy gaming, dolls!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I started an 8-hour at Calabasas before bed and just finished a 3 hour so my free box is ready! I just don't know if I should pick one of my regular boxes or another...Decisions, decisions!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Guy in sooooooooo HAPPY right now!!!
    My first pallet and the hair was in the second box I opened.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also Congradulation Linda I'm glad you got everything :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Everyone looks amazing in their Kemmies outfits Vida, AppleP, Andrzej Wolfandbutler
    can't wait for the ceremonies lol

Ps. If more people post their looks I'll try and do a group photo of all of us at the Kimmies!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Wow, and I thought I was doing pretty good. All 3 games for the dress and I'm pretty sure the shoes. So far one has the hair, and one has the purse. I'm going back in later on, but my whole thing was, I wanted to start getting the extra star for guests, + bonus stars for each round right off the bat. AppleP has 91 points, and Vats Kat has 90. (there were also energy boxes in the giftboxes. Z on the other had got no extra energy, so she's sitting in at 28 points or something like that.

Linda big congratulations! And Lenochka, congratulations on your hair. It looks lovely. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Worst palette ever. I seemed to have gotten the lady bit special.

image.png
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Hi Lii, I'm having crashing issues too. Are you playing the game on an iOS device or an Android device? (I'm playing on an iPhone, by the way)
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    Oh no zitrone, that is just the worst...
    Congrats on the hair, Lenochka!
    And Koko, congrats on all the winnings! You are my hero, playing three games!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Here is what my doll wore to the Kimmie's!

image_zpsu1fjakg0.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    zitrone wrote: »
    Worst palette ever. I seemed to have gotten the lady bit special.

image.png

Ouch. I happen to love the shirt (speciall in purple) but if that's what I got I would probably cry right now. I'm sorry you got that palette. Fingers crossed for better luck for you as the event goes on.
    Msjagger68 wrote: »
    Hi Lii, I'm having crashing issues too. Are you playing the game on an iOS device or an Android device? (I'm playing on an iPhone, by the way)

Ok, if you're having crashing issues, I'll start a thread in support, list your details, and we'll try to get help for you. :( I'll go start one now.

ETA: Ok, here's the link if you need it due to game issues since the event began
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElleSElleS Registered Users 27 Posts
    This is what my dolls got (they're sisters, Althea and Amelia):
    Am_Al.png

Althea only managed to get the bag :( while Amelia is definitely the luckiest sister as she managed to get everything and now they're both ready to party! :)
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Happy Friday everyone!! I started off the event opening one pallete, and got the hair on my third box!! I'm hoping I'll get the dress or purse with my freebie box :)
    9EA65890-BFB6-493D-9CEB-2CE234DD6783.jpg

And here's my look for the Kimmies, with my new hair!! I'm still getting used to not having dark hair, but it's a nice change :)

2AC74857-7BAC-4200-8B0E-D0E8454DD3A9.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1474023416122.jpg

ummm how could I be so lucky? praising the Glu gods, now I can save my kstars!! my one and only gb this weekend, found in box #1. good luck everyone!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Got the hair! I'm good now. I wanted the dress but oh well. Btw, the pomeranian in my purse looks like it's about to throw up. Motion sickness? I feel like I'm committing animal abuse but in a cartoon.

2ij3o5g.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is ready for the Kimmies

5DA27FEF-9295-46F1-A79E-FAE6752BAB03_zpslomx7uvt.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Now I'd be sad if Vats didn't get the hair! :( This was my free box, won't be chasing the outfit like last week ...

vCnozIn.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont get why everyone loooves this hair so much, it looks exactly like one we already have, with ombre. Funny enough i dont like anything in the boxes, but i got the hair in my free box, so now i have it in two different colours. Why dont they just add more haircolours so we can change colour on every hairstyle, instead of giving us the same hair with different colours in the boxes, which we got to pay for..... Why glu gods whyy

I dont mean to sound like a bitc* btw :rolleyes:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I dont get why everyone loooves this hair so much, it looks exactly like one we already have, with ombre. Funny enough i dont like anything in the boxes, but i got the hair in my free box, so now i have it in two different colours. Why dont they just add more haircolours so we can change colour on every hairstyle, instead of giving us the same hair with different colours in the boxes, which we got to pay for..... Why glu gods whyy

I knew I recognized the style but I thought it was one of the hat hairs. I went through the various hat styles and when none matched the new GB hair (though one was very close), I assumed I was crazy. Thank you for identifying its twin! Glu has a history of giving us the same style with and without a hat so I'm not too surprised they used an existing style and made it platinum.

I got the GC hair in the second box I opened and should have just stopped there. Unfortunately I Opened another box and got the dreaded $4000.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline got the dress in free GB. Opened another one and got the hair! Lucky! No more chasing, Yay! ;)

IMG_2691.jpg

Jon got Kash in free GB. Oh well, I probably shouldn't jinx myself saying that he needs more Kash for purchasing houses a night before the event. :( Opened another one hoping to get just one event item for bonus points!

IMG_3146.jpg

Welcome to our home party in Tokyo! Good luck everyone!

IMG_2705.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »

I dont mean to sound like a bitc* btw :rolleyes:

i dont see the hair twin in my closet, is it a purchaseable hair or was it hair from a previous event? I'd actually like to have this hair in my natural color as well! I like the hair because I can be blonde without having my eyebrows be blonde lol but that's just me. though I really would like to have this hair in my natural hair color I can't find it in my closet :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I won a black box item in my free box. It's the white blazer with white shirt. I'm actually ok with that, because I didn't much like the gift box items this week *slinks away*

I didn't have much luck finishing the last party event but I'm going to give it my best this weekend. I would at least like to get the pendant and shoes. Good luck everyone!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I mean.... it's getting ridiculous now. I don't even know what to say anymore...

Screenshot_2016-09-16-16-01-36_zpstzrhygvj.jpg
    Android
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got the purse I'm just debating whether to open another gift box for the hair or not. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Awful.. Just awful.. Well, I tried. Not chasing the hair. I need to save kstars, I've never been this low.

x1ft7d.png
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Was disappointed when I saw that it was a party weekend, because there is really no way I can finish a party weekend in one day (when I have other things to do, too). Either way, I am going to see how far I can get, because I do like the earnable items!

I LOVE the giftbox items this weekend though, but I don't have a ton of k-stars to chase (nor do I want to spend that many on chasing anymore, lol). So, we will see what happens! I've earned my free box now, but waiting until I hit 80 k-stars incase I want to open a couple more boxes.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    i dont see the hair twin in my closet, is it a purchaseable hair or was it hair from a previous event? I'd actually like to have this hair in my natural color as well! I like the hair because I can be blonde without having my eyebrows be blonde lol but that's just me. though I really would like to have this hair in my natural hair color I can't find it in my closet :(

The "twin" is the ombre hairstyle from an event that was several months ago. The ombre is light brown, and almost matches the reddish brown color in the wardrobe. It looks really great with the darker brown, but it is still obviously an ombre.