Weekend Event 9/16/16 - First Annual GLU Kimmie Awards & Party Event

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's the beauty of the Throwback items. Glu is coming up with all kinds of new ways to put items we missed within reach. Between the events that have ThrowBack Boxes, outright sales of TB items, it will come around again. :) And I'm so glad you like your Kimmie. I want to finish the rest today and then hopefully have the group picture done. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    haftime wrote: »
    thank you for all your hard work koko! We appreciate it. maybe another little request for the glu gods is a plain background so everyone can have one?

I was thinking the same thing. If they know we do so much with the dolls, (we REALLY know how to play) a plain background for everyone would just encourage us to spend more time in the game, and with our dolls. Why not put the suggestion in the Suggestion thread? The more we show this simple request, we're bound to be heard. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And here is the lovely Sugar, picking up her very own Kimmie. Sugar, tell us the name of your show again. Have you got an acceptance speech? Big Congratulations (and when the music starts to play you off....feel free to ignore it and continue to thank everyone from your kindergarten teacher to your local dry cleaners. :) Miley hasn't shown up yet so we have time to kill. :)

Kimmie_Sugarf.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's KatieAlexandraa accepting her Kimmie for her outstanding reality show.

Kimmie_Katie_Alexandraa.gif

If you looked a minute ago, I had the wrong winner. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hey, you! Thanks! I've been going through a rough time this last couple of weeks which is why I have been a little scarce around here. But I promise, I'm always lurking and reading! I just don't always have the time or energy to post. I hope you're doing well!

I hope things brighten up for you Lants. And you can always just post "Just wanted to say Hi" and run off. Then we'll respond with little words of encouragement, and you'll know we're thinking about you.

Now Lants, aren't you up for a Kimmie? Just post your look (pref but doesn't have to be the Valentine bg) and we'll get you up on stage. When we're all done, I'm taking all your dolls and we're doing a group shot. But it's very good to see you back and posting. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko! Thank you so much for the lovely award :) i'm stressing right now because my game won't take the update :( so no speech, aside from a thank you. Kiki Keepin It Real is my show and it's been doing well with the ratings!

OK time to find more tissues because i'm missing out on all the cool update stuff :( lol
    And here is the lovely Sugar, picking up her very own Kimmie. Sugar, tell us the name of your show again. Have you got an acceptance speech? Big Congratulations (and when the music starts to play you off....feel free to ignore it and continue to thank everyone from your kindergarten teacher to your local dry cleaners. :) Miley hasn't shown up yet so we have time to kill. :)

Kimmie_Sugarf.gif
    They'll have it under control soon. Android hasn't been released yet, luckily they have a while to whip it into shape. Big deep breaths doll, And just think how this will be a great episode to submit for next year's Kimmies......the brave front you had to put on, graciously accept your award while you're game wasn't opening. Ratings majic doll. Ratings majic.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You're absolutely right, the show must go on! We've got the best mods here, and they've already said they're working on it so i have faith ..... not much patience, but the faith is there :P lol. Thanks for the moral support :)
    They'll have it under control soon. Android hasn't been released yet, luckily they have a while to whip it into shape. Big deep breaths doll, And just think how this will be a great episode to submit for next year's Kimmies......the brave front you had to put on, graciously accept your award while you're game wasn't opening. Ratings majic doll. Ratings majic.
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    It was so nice chilling with Kiki that spa treatment was amazing, their hair was left soft silky and shiny.
    Now their ready for shampoo endorsements lol
    #RockingThatPlatinum
    SugarK wrote: »
    Kiki saw Kara was also rockin shades of purple when they bumped into each other in Iceland. They were both there for the special platinum hair conditioning treatment at the spa :p

image_zps867u10sx.jpeg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Kim.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Oh this is lovely. I am still passing out jimmies.....the game makes everything tie a back seat. But this is absolutely lovely and anyone who hasn't gotten theirs, hang on. And I'm waiting for Xan and Jax and anyone else I missed.

Lenochka, I am so mesmerized by this. Your layering and perspective and sizing.... I want to learn from you. I have technique but you have talent. I was impressed with my lucite podium but what you've done is awesome. It has ambiance.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »

Kim.jpg

Wow this is fantastic! Thank you!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh this is lovely. I am still passing out jimmies.....the game makes everything tie a back seat. But this is absolutely lovely and anyone who hasn't gotten theirs, hang on. And I'm waiting for Xan and Jax and anyone else I missed.

Lenochka, I am so mesmerized by this. Your layering and perspective and sizing.... I want to learn from you. I have technique but you have talent. I was impressed with my lucite podium but what you've done is awesome. It has ambiance.

Oh! Koko, I took pics on Saturday at some time, I forgot to post bc we were away. So please enjoy this brief PSA while I look through a long-weekend-away slew of pics, to find isabeau's award-winning Kimmie Awards look! Wait! Is this even the right place to put it?

[IMG][/img]image_zpsvkwd2gxy.jpeg

Never mind. This is still not working for me. I can't find out what on earth the problem is. :(:(:(

P.S. Beautiful job, Lenochka!

Aww thank you Koko that's so sweet of you. I'm glad you like it. You do so many amazing images and themes for us. The award pictures you did are so lovely. I just wanted to make a little contribution too. :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    haftime wrote: »
    Wow this is fantastic! Thank you!

Your welcome, I'm so glad you like it :)
    isabeau wrote: »
    P.S. Beautiful job, Lenochka!

Thank you Isabeau :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    It's wonderful. Now I will just work on the leftover awards, and get everyone theirs. Lori take all the time you need. I'm like the Yearbook photostudio. One way or another, everyone gets in. :) Oh, the same could be said of this friend of mine and the 7th Fleet. Badumbum
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's wonderful. Now I will just work on the leftover awards, and get everyone theirs. Lori take all the time you need. I'm like the Yearbook photostudio. One way or another, everyone gets in. :) Oh, the same could be said of this friend of mine and the 7th Fleet. Badumbum

Hee, hee. Well, *I* appreciated it! Thank youuuuu, Koko!! Ooooh, 2nd time same time today. Once more and something really good should happen to us--three times works for good things too!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Wow Lenochka that group picture looks amazing! Thank you so much for putting it together :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Kim.jpg

Wow, Lenochka!! You're amazing!!! Thank you so much :D
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Kim.jpg

Thanks for creating this. It looks AMAZING!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Kim.jpg

This looks amazing! Everyone looks so nice and glamorous! Thanks for making this it's beautiful xx

And thank you Koko for making the individual award acceptance pictures. Awesome ladies xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow Lenochka the pic looks absolutely fantastic!

I didn't know that you were planning to work on that, I sent to Koko the cropped version of Vats and I could've send it to you too! This way you wouldn't have all the trouble to remove that background and Gosh you also included Bort!!! Too much work!!!! Thank you so much for all the effort!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Lena!!! omg the group pic is amazing!! Thank you so much for creating this, love it ❤️
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Oh wow I love that picture it's amazing! And my doll is in there too, way at the back, thank you so much for including my newbie self! :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Kim.jpg

Ahhh! This is amazing!!!! Thanks so much, Len!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oooh love the pic Lenochka!

Omg sorry Koko, I thought entry for the photos were over, didnt know you were waiting for Jax and Xan! I'll post their pics later.
    PM to add
    I'm just keeping the doors open. I want everyone to have a Kimmie, who wants a Kimmie. And Lenochka's picture is so well done. I'm like a prison tattoo artist compared with hers. And the setting is awesome. I'm going to fire up my PSP soon, knock a few more out today. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Here's Jax

WIgwSSB.png

And Xan (omg I took a reaaaally long time editing her)

etIQtjM.png
    PM to add
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Xan looking gorgeous Naimonster!
    I still hoping they will add white hair as an option.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow, Lenochka, this pic looks so great! Thank you!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________