39th Week of the Year - Will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok...someone need to explain this to me! I feel like a newbee!!!. I crashed and burned yesterday trying to get the hair with the one and only box I was able to gain for the event. So any help for beautiful things to come into Xime's (the 3th lol) closet will be much appreciated.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Happy that the price is back down for this week's event, but why are we ONLY sticking to k-star items? I mean, I have k-stars to spend, but there are some GREAT kash items in the closet too, it seems strange to me that Glu would limit us to only k-star items for this event, especially when they are offering these events so often.

Either way, I already own the jeans, so I definitely will be participating. I really like them, even if I didn't already have them I would have bought them for this event. The earnables are decent, the chance at throwback boxes AND limited edition items is too good to pass up. :)

Going to get an early start tomorrow. I cut it VERY close last time and almost did not finish!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    In the spoiler pic, it's the 30 kstars one. You can see the button on the bottom right that says 'buy 30 kstars', click there and you wont ever be wrong :)

Oh duh I didn't even pay attention to the bottom lol. I wanted to buy them early so I could save some looks
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing almost a year now. Personally I'd love the ability to be able to 'friend zone' the NPCs that only ask for your number and don't give the option of adding as a professional contact. I'm starting to max out the bars for most of the available professional relationships.

Welcome, Miimoliin!
    I see that I'm not the only one who has been playing for a lot of time and joined the forum after an even longer time, haha :).
    I hope you'll have a good time here.Also, I like your idea. I suggest you posting it in the official suggestion thread and maybe check the "Introduce yourselves" thread so we can know each other better. My warmest greetings :3.
    We didn't forget about Milan Fashion Week - that's the theme for the Show Your Style event. The good news is that the price of the required item for women is lower this week and it's easy to match distressed jeans with a cute top. I like the plaid top for guys too, but I want to hear what YOU think!

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

A huge thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    I'm happy I've already got the jeans and they are easy to pair. Can't wait to "Show My Style" this week too :)

NQueen331 wrote: »
    Ok guys I have a dilemma. I'm not sure what outfit to go with for the SYS event. The first one doesn't seem like rip jeans go with it, but you can't really see that they are ripped of she doesn't move. The second outfit is a bit more biker chick and seems better. I don't know. Which one do you guys like or should I use both and rotate them?

B3DbuP6h.jpg

AGeJDOAh.jpg

I would personally go with the first one. I LOVE long cardigans and I like the hairstyle in this one more, plus the makeup is an important touch in my opinion. I never use any kind of glasses in this kind of event unless it's really necessary (as in one of the previous events).
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I have both items for the event, Yay!!
    I'm always excited to see the colorful TB boxes and I just got the sale!!
    After all these TB sales, my KStars are running really low. Gotta find more ways to earn them back and prepare for all the cool events that I heard on the forum but missed in the past years.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    NQueen, I really like both looks! I'd be interested to hear how they did if you rotate them-- if I see your doll, I'll totally vote for her!

I agree with katiealexandraa that I would love to have a kash item for these events, instead. I don't own these jeans yet, but I'll buy them so I can participate and get the TB boxes-- I LOVE TB boxes! I am really trying to save my stars, because when we have our next VIP it'll be pretty sad when I can't get much. I would love to be able to buy and furnish Chevier but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen for a while!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I have both items for the event, Yay!!
    I'm always excited to see the colorful TB boxes and I just got the sale!!
    After all these TB sales, my KStars are running really low. Gotta find more ways to earn them back and prepare for all the cool events that I heard on the forum but missed in the past years.

I feel you. I ended up spending all my K-stars on this week's throwback items. There was my favourite hairstyle there and bikinis are a must-have. I just could not resist :(.
    How do you plan to get them back?
    I personally hope there will be a VIP event soon, since I have all the weekend free.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Ok guys I have a dilemma. I'm not sure what outfit to go with for the SYS event. The first one doesn't seem like rip jeans go with it, but you can't really see that they are ripped of she doesn't move. The second outfit is a bit more biker chick and seems better. I don't know. Which one do you guys like or should I use both and rotate them?

B3DbuP6h.jpg

AGeJDOAh.jpg
    I love the first outfit but I don't think I would vote for it. For me the item that has to be styled has to be an important part of the outfit and with that outfit it could really be any pair of pants underneath... So if the other doll wasn't wearing something completely horrendous I would probably go with that one, even though I really love the outfit itself.

The second one is really cool and I think it will stand out so I would go with that one.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Look at the sales that popped up! Fainting over here
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I love the new feature of a limited number of throwbacks available to purchase. And a sale too! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will one day see the blue jumpsuit I want so badly....
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm just happy that this event gives us an opportunity to use flats... IMO, those jeans look almost better with flats than with heels :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I love the new feature of a limited number of throwbacks available to purchase. And a sale too! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will one day see the blue jumpsuit I want so badly....

That's one of my most coveted items. I'm right there with you, girl!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Speaking of the *****cat Dolls did you know Nicole did all of the singing? All he other girls did little to no singing. I didn't find this out until a few days ago. Mind Blown. :eek:

Yeah, I remember finding that out! A lot of people really dislike her for it but apparently it wasn't her choice, it was the record company's.
    I kind of wish she would go into acting? I wonder why she was never on Glee as well

I love this
    Lii wrote: »
    Yeah, Nicole has been on the show before, back when I used to watch and I really loved her on it. I only knew her from PCD before but she comes across so nice and genuine on the show, I'm glad she's back.
    Haha you mean Louis Walsh, he's been on the show from the start so he is kind of a staple. He is a bit weird but then again it feels really weird if he's not there.
    And I like usually quite like Sharon Osbourne, they always have one really weird crazy act and that is exactly what that Hoeny Girl sounds like. There is one like that every single season. It's just so that everyone talks/writes about it and in turn people watch to see the crazy person. It's kind of annoying but that is just how these shows work. Usually they get voted off the show quite early.

And yes, I absolutely agree! I was kind of hitting a slump with the game over the summer but now I'm so hooked again! I feel like they've really worked on improving it lately and engaging with the players. I'm so excited for what is to come!

Yeah I figure it's just for viewers but it's such a lame tactic. Yeah Louis! On the US one they had LA Reid, who is musical royalty and he was really tough so it was fun. But hey I mean... they made Fifth Harmony so jackpot!
    ticisss wrote: »
    And, of course, a horse as a pet! :D

I second this!!!Give us a horse Glu!!

And thanks Kalinda :o I'm so glad I already have the jeans! Especially with this **** sale, Glu stop trying to beggar me lol
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    A-lister wrote: »
    I feel you. I ended up spending all my K-stars on this week's throwback items. There was my favourite hairstyle there and bikinis are a must-have. I just could not resist :(.
    How do you plan to get them back?
    I personally hope there will be a VIP event soon, since I have all the weekend free.

Gotta have really good self-control when playing this game!
    I slow down on doing storyline gigs and just focus on reaching achievements / doing Ice club, SCL, SCSD gigs that can earn KStars!! Yep, I grind stars during VIP events, too! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    And, of course, a horse as a pet! :D

I'm pretty sure there is a pet horse!!! Well, a pony :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo

B3DbuP6h.jpg

AGeJDOAh.jpg

I really like both outfits, but my favorite is for sure the first one!! It's soooo cute and I doubt there will be many others like it :)
    XoXo
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    We didn't forget about Milan Fashion Week - that's the theme for the Show Your Style event. The good news is that the price of the required item for women is lower this week and it's easy to match distressed jeans with a cute top. I like the plaid top for guys too, but I want to hear what YOU think!

IMG_0588.jpg

Milan Fashion Week, yay!

Love that plaid shirt, goes with a lot of pants and accessories. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kalinda! thank you again for the spoilers :)

I could live without the top but of course I'll work to get it .... but that skirt! ❤️❤️ and of course the 2 TB boxes!! Happy happy :D
    I'm pretty sure there is a pet horse!!! Well, a pony :)

The pony is in Vienna, but I mentioned that last time ticisss mentioned the horse, and the pony is not what she's after. But yeah, cute little pony in Vienna, and you can even take him out on the street with you like dogs and the polar bear, lion cub, and the 'adopted' street cat. ;) And, we have more than one cat, one dog or one fish....why not another horse/pony?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, guys, I know that we already have a pony, but I want a horse like the one that we can have in KKG!
    The pony is in Vienna, but I mentioned that last time ticisss mentioned the horse, and the pony is not what she's after. But yeah, cute little pony in Vienna, and you can even take him out on the street with you like dogs and the polar bear, lion cub, and the 'adopted' street cat. ;) And, we have more than one cat, one dog or one fish....why not another horse/pony?

Ohhh, gotcha :) you're right.. another one would be great!!
    XoXo
    (See, I said the same thing 'we've got one' but I'm all for giving everyone what they want, eo my new policy...I say everything is a great idea, then I let Glu break their hearts. I come out smelling like a rose, and whatever was going to be, is. Ok, that's not me, I can't say a bad idea is a good idea, but if a KK:H Doll wants a pony, a horse, and one of those little minitures ponies/horses, what are they? Lap Horses?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Sadly don't have any sales because I already have all the items lol
    That should make you feel good, I love seeing my doll already owning the items, more stars left in my account for a future GB :) Plus, it means you shop till you drop and have great taste. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay I already own the item this time around!!
    Strangest thing, I was casting my vote when I came across this... How is that even possible??
    image_zpswmwn66qa.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Gotta have really good self-control when playing this game!
    I slow down on doing storyline gigs and just focus on reaching achievements / doing Ice club, SCL, SCSD gigs that can earn KStars!! Yep, I grind stars during VIP events, too! :)
    Have you reached the reality show related achievements? I mean the ones you have to do it in different countries.
    These are the ones I'm focusing on at the moment since there's a long way to reach that first spot and also a good way to earn K-stars.
  • Jenner KardashianJenner Kardashian Registered Users 4 Posts
    OMG I got Fangs ��
    2ag3ouo.jpg
    OMG, someone grab Nai.............FANGS ARE BACK AGAIN. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Jenner Kardashian do you have a lot of event items by chance? Last week we were wondering if they were along the same lines as the hairstyles - they only show up if you already have a majority of the items. The fangs looked to be pretty common in a lot of the palettes I saw on Instagram, but I didn't have them in mine and some others on here didn't either :( But I know I'm missing a TON of event items.

I lost my first round... I thought my outfit was pretty cute too lol. Although I used a recent event shirt so maybe that was it - it was too new and didn't different enough.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay I already own the item this time around!!
    Strangest thing, I was casting my vote when I came across this... How is that even possible??
    image_zpswmwn66qa.png

I got a girl in a white gown. I'm sending you and my screenshot to Glu. If anyone finds any others, please screenshot and post them here, or send me the screenshot. You can cut out your private states uptop if you wish. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary