39th Week of the Year - Will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love these looks. I've voted for one I think...You should also post them in How You Style

Congratulations everyone for hanging in there. I have one more who needs the skirt, then all three are working towards the top. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Some of my favorite looks :)
    Fotor_147508064864454.jpg
    I'm like 2 hours away from the skirt... if a win lol good luck everyone!!

Love how you styled the item! Do you happen to know where the shoes in the picture on the right are from? I love them!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'm 4 points away from my first box. I hate these events because I'm so impatient!

I feel you. And the worst part is when you anxiously wait for the results and find out that you've lost. Ouch :(
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    I was up and started at 5 a.m. So right after 1 pm Eastern I'd been through 2 rounds. If I hadn't won both rounds, I'd still be box-less. You can do it, you can do it. :)

You're right, koko!
    I won almost every round since now. I'm so excited!
    Also, I'm really glad you opened your boxes. Wish you luck on winning the rest too. :D
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    Love how you styled the item! Do you happen to know where the shoes in the picture on the right are from? I love them!

They are from an event released around the Montana update.
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I love these looks. I've voted for one I think...You should also post them in How You Style

Congratulations everyone for hanging in there. I have one more who needs the skirt, then all three are working towards the top. :)
    Sure, i will post there in a minute! Thank you for your vote! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    Thank you Lii :)
    They are from an event released around the Montana update.
    Yeah, it was actually the first event after the Montana update and the first one from 2016 as well
    zup2e1.jpg
    2w1tlld.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Thank you Camila[Black] and soundspretty! I didn't play during that event but now that I'm looking at it I have gotten almost all the items through TB boxes, so fingers crossed I'll get those boots as well.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

My second box. I've been dying for that colorful sweater on the bottom row. Oh well, I like the necklace too so I'm content. :) Just happy we're getting more TB boxes. I think I can get the event's skirt in the time left but not sure about the top. We'll see!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    I'm actually using the colorful sweater in this event haha. It's doing really well.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    The "Maria" top is also doing really well for me. Just in case anyone wanted to try that. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
    Hoping you get the boots....sending out good vibes. Boots Boots Boots Boots Boots :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

B3DbuP6h.jpg

AGeJDOAh.jpg

So I finished the event and I want to thank everyone for their input on the two outfits I posted. The feedback really helped and I decided to submit both outfits. The first look won 5/5 times and the second won 2/5 times. I'm really surprised. I expected for people to not vote for the first look as much, but it just proved my theory that people tend to vote for unique looks in the SYS events. I'm guessing the biker chick look was used many times for the torn jeans and it didn't stand out as much as the first look.

Here are the items that I won from the TB boxes.

L3uZk1wh.jpg

I was really surprised that I won a hairstyle. It's not the Glamm lips, but it's far from a disappointment. I heard the hairstyles don't really show up in the palettes until you have gotten almost all of the TB items so I must be close to getting all of them. The necklace was the hardest to style because of the different colors it has. At first I wasn't sure about the earnables, but they grew on me. I even purchased the black and white purse to go with the earnable skirt. I like the golden shoes and black and white dress as well.

7hExi2zh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    So I finished the event and I want to thank everyone for their input on the two outfits I posted. The feedback really helped and I decided to submit both outfits. The first look won 5/5 times and the second won 2/5 times. I'm really surprised. I expected for people to not vote for the first look as much, but it just proved my theory that people tend to vote for unique looks in the SYS events. I'm guessing the biker chick look was used many times for the torn jeans and it didn't stand out as much as the first look.

Here are the items that I won from the TB boxes.

L3uZk1wh.jpg

Wow envy you soo much NQueen331 :( I've never seen any GS items in my TB boxes. Patience is really a virtueee
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    I'm actually using the colorful sweater in this event haha. It's doing really well.

did you pair it with pale yellow shoes? I voted for you then. :).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Wow envy you soo much NQueen331 :( I've never seen any GS items in my TB boxes. Patience is really a virtueee

Thanks! I actually managed to win the Glamm eyes a few weeks ago.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Maybe the event has to end before they can shoot through the files for Friday's event? Just thinkin....

How are you doing on the event do you think you'll you'll finish? Have you posted any of your looks in the How we style thread ? Are you winning or losing more?
    I've been luckier this t9me than when the focal points were tops. Plus I had the pants in all three games already. Of course I still hydrated two nights in a row and got up at some ungodly hour only to tap and then come back and do it again

In addition to my look from before I went to bed I ended up hitting a winning streak with these -

tumblr_oe8qk1iXX01qfvh9po4_1280.jpg

and, consequently -

tumblr_oe8qk1iXX01qfvh9po2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe8qk1iXX01qfvh9po3_500.jpg

I'm all done. Well, after submitting this at least so I could grab the last 5 points -

tumblr_oe8qk1iXX01qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I was worried this morning about whether or not I could manage it and even used a bathroom break to submit an outfit & grabbed some results early - at the 7 kstar mark - after work because I have a full day tomorrow and wasn't sure if I'd manage with the 4 hour time tables. Well, at least I can focus on tomorrow now for sure.

Good luck to everyone still at it! I believe in you!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    This is my second pallet:
    irtpueZ.png
    It's a pretty good one! Has some nice items. I'm happy with the Fendi By the Way bag. I just wish it were a different color. I have a hard time styling the lighter colored bags in this game (and in real life!).
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • PeanutellaPeanutella Registered Users 15 Posts
    Finished the event! This was a fun one :)

Anyone know where these 2 circled items are from? Got them in in my TB boxes but they appear at the top of the wardrobe?

Screenshot_2016_09_28_23_39_49.png
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Finished the event! This was a fun one :)

Anyone know where these 2 circled items are from? Got them in in my TB boxes but they appear at the top of the wardrobe?

Screenshot_2016_09_28_23_39_49.png

Hey I like that top! Looks good!

I finished the event this morning, I love my new acquisitions

2s81hqx.jpg

The skirt reminds me of a similar one I bought in Topshop recently, but I haven't had a chance to wear it yet :(

The top is cute and I styled it in nude as a shoutout to Kim (I wish I had khaki-coloured "nude" trousers)

k3kt8o.jpg
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Wow Val, your doll looks great! I love the way you styled that skirt.

Can't wait till Kalinda posts weekend event's spoilers!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I only just won the skirt so am not going to be able to finish the event, but I'm happy with what I got anyway.

image_11.jpeg

Bought myself the shoes to go with it, too. And I also won this super sparkly dress:

image_10.jpeg

Totally owning that red carpet! :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Love your looks Val.
    I just finished the event as well, right before my last submission. For me it's very important to be able to submit my first look right when the event kicks off, otherwise I have to pay to speed it up a couple of times to be able to finish. That's a problem because I'm always at work when it goes live, UK time.

I styled the top with a bit of color, haven't tried the skirt yet but it's a bit boring I think.
    2523F7B4-B8BD-410B-97F2-32DEE7744D9E_zpscqranluq.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thanks ladies! :o

Yours looks great too Lia! I could imagine your doll as a young Anna Wintour at a fashion show.

I can't wait for the spoilers either haha especially as I'm pretty much out of quests : (
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

8gj8zIS.png?1

This one was hard! I lost sooooooo many times and that's kinda a joke cause everytime I see male dolls during the vote they all look like clowns, well maybe clowns are what people likes these days :rolleyes:

Boxes:
    ZkP8hO1.png?1

I really like those sunglasses, always been a lil bit jelly of Bilal that is always wearing them!
    aXOKJh4.png?1

So happy that I didn't bought this hoodie during last week's sale, I knew it wasn't a rare item so I decided to wait and now I have it for ' free' :)

I'm grateful for this mid-week events, they definitely save my KKH week, otherwise I wouldn't play my game at all since I don't have nothing left to do. Please keep coming!;)

Hope everyone had a good time and got what they wanted!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    OMG Vats. I've been missing you. Almost sent out a search party. You were with Brit weren't you? That's ok. I love those sunnies. And oh, one box to the left would have been the holiday jacket. Next time, right? Have to be honest, this was the first week I didn't get one memorable item. I got shoes, a scarf, and 4 other things. see what I mean? oh 5 other things. I got the scarf, bought a second box, got shoes. So I vowed no extra boxes. I'm hoping for a VIP. Hey, I just got the theme for our event thread. Vatsy, don't ever change, unless you migrate to the US. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Five other things??? That's horrible lol

Yep I was with her, we've been in London promoting her album Glory, talking about conservatorship, marijuana and farting!

She's on fire these days lol

Also missed u too Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'm about to level up. My game is on hold until I find out this weekend's event just in case it's not VIP :p
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm about to level up. My game is on hold until I find out this weekend's event just in case it's not VIP :p

It is a VIP event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Phew! My doll is done with the
    "Steal Your Sleep" event. Lol
    Here are some of her looks..

sketch-1475161353280_zpstyv9pq24.png
    Android