Please, please, please, please... And please.

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Hey GluGods, so... Please, NEVER put this Krew thing in KKH. I'M BEGGING YOU. Especially this feature with parties on weekend events. I'm serious. Not be able to do anything to get the items because no one in your krew is online IS REALLY SAD. I'm freaking out here. I absolutelly love the items, but this way... No, no, no. I can't.
P.s.: I love my Krew, but I don't like this new feature. So let KKH out of this! Change is good... But not always.
Please again. And again... Please. :(

Comments

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Hey GluGods, so... Please, NEVER put this Krew thing in KKH. I'M BEGGING YOU. Especially this feature with parties on weekend events. I'm serious. Not be able to do anything to get the items because no one in your krew is online IS REALLY SAD. I'm freaking out here. I absolutelly love the items, but this way... No, no, no. I can't.
    P.s.: I love my Krew, but I don't like this new feature. So let KKH out of this! Change is good... But not always.

Krew, what Krew? :eek:
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Krew, what Krew? :eek:

Krew is a feature in K&K. It's where players can form a group and send each other Krew points. The game also has clothing items you can get if you have a certain amount of Krew points. I haven't really played around with it, but what I think ticisss is saying that suppose there is an item you need to get with Krew points but no one in your Krew is online to give you some. Then you would be able to get the item.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

This is soooo true. The parties rarely if ever work out, and yes--you have a bunch of people from all over the world and no one's online at the same time. Somehow one time I walked into a party from the States, being thrown by someone in Turkey. Luckily one girl from Israel walked in and that's the sum total of krew parties for us. They've been tried a few times, what a waste. But thanks for the 5-star party gift of one energy bolt. smh
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    i couldnt say better this. is really nice to bound with new people but it makes almost impossible to win the clothes wich i also LOVE but cant win, is just not okay, also when i get a chance with boxes i only got stickers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think krews make more sense in K&K because of the social feel to it with the way you post pics and updates to your feed. KKH did something similar where you could send out real tweets from the game? I haven't seen anything like that in awhile so I'm not sure if it's still a feature or not. I know it happened when you leveled up but I also thought you could do it for other things *shrugs* I never did it so I can't say for sure. I like the game how it is.