Monday Morning Musings.....is there or isn't there? 10/4/16

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
If you completed the event yesterday, earned as many KStars as humanly possible, and still manage to pull yourself up out of bed and in here, race to this thread to see if there's news of a possible midweek event......let me be the first to tell you......we don't know.

I know I'm anxious to see more Throwback Items for sale, and another outfit to style for a Show Your Style event. However we maybe waiting a little longer to find out. We may or may not get early spoilers for an event that may or may not happen. We'll just have to wait and find out together. Keep in mind, Rosh Hashanah is being observed today, tomorrow and Wednesday, this may or may not have an impact on whether we have an event.

If something pops up about this on any other site, please leave the pictures off the forum, but feel free to tell us if another source says we're having a Voting event. Just don't post spoilers. Glu will post any if we get them.

So this Monday, let's brainstorm it. Nothing wrong with that. I'm thinking we'd get a little mini upload in our games some time this morning? Or did we already get it?

Somebody start the coffee? The music alarm is going off....urging us out of bed, to wait for an event we may have tomorrow.

So while we wait for rumor and supposition, let me say I fee terrible about Kim's ordeal in Paris.
If you haven't heard, she was tied up in Paris and robbed at gunpoint. The thieves got (was is 4 Million or 10?) jewelry, lots of it. I know Kim just got a Right hand Engagement Ring looking very similar to the original left hand ring. I hope they didn't get that, or that they get it back.

Oh, anyone here actually see Kim's doll in the game at SoChic Downtown yesterday? I took all 3 dolls here, all I saw was Luther. Does anyone remember way back, a well known doll here posted that she was in Lif with her doll tapped someone to chat (was it dirk? I don't think so) and tons of stars just rained down upon her. It was a beautiful thing to hear the actual account. When I heard about Kim in SC last night, I'll be honest, that run in in LIF popped into my head, and I ran all my dolls over there as fast as I could.

What TB items haven't you seen in the sale boxes yet, and what are you specifically hoping for? I know, SC eyes and lips right? For me it's the cream colored fuzz/furry? short top with cuffed 3/4 length sleeves. So, do I hope for another midweek with TB items on sale? Of course. But I'll tell you, it's going to be a long 22 hours till 5a.m. Eastern tomorrow morning. :)

But Kimmie Big hugs Doll. We're so sorry you went through an ordeal like that, just very happy you weren't hurt. *** was that super Alpha Bodyguard of yours? The one that's supposed to be guarding you in Europe?

Kim_Kardashian.jpg

Pascal, Pascal, Pascale. You in big trouble now Big Guy.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    "Armed gunmen broke into Kim Kardashian’s Paris hotel room, taped her mouth shut and stole millions of dollars in jewelry and the emergency rippled quickly all the way to New York … where Kanye bolted from the stage mid-concert."

Eek! It sounds very planned, that they knew exactly what to go for and were in and out very quick. I wonder if it was someone associated with the hotel or the gunmen were tipped off by them. I'm sure she has insurance for everything but that would have been terrifying. I bet she has bodyguards stationed at her hotel doors from now on.
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I really feel so bad for what Kim had to go through, it must be truly traumatising. I read her bodyguard was handcuffed while it all went down. I hope they catch the disgusting people who did this.

Regarding the event, I do hope we get one but I think I have all the TB items they released so far so not sure how that will work. But I will still be happy to submit outfits and win a couple of new pieces like last week. Looking forward to spoilers!!
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sorry that happened to Kim... :(

More TB events would be nice.
    I bought these two items on sale yesterday just in case they show up in SYS event someday.
    Thinking ahead! :p

IMG_3284.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    What happened to Kim is so frightening! I hope she and the kids are ok :(

I'm anticipating more throwback sales. I chose stars over storyline - thought I did do the Misty gig at least - in case my beloved natural hair from march(?) surfaces & hopefully it does. I will not spend on k-stars until then for sure!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Aww, I'm glad she is alright. That must have been really scary. Thank goodness the kids weren't there. But I agree, it can't be easy to find out what room she's in without some inside information and seems like they knew what they were looking for.
    On a lighter note, I'm also hoping for another sale and midweek event! I'm still tempted to buy the one black feathered dress that was in this past week's sale but really don't want to shell out another 90 kstars. I did buy a few pairs of shoes and the leopard print dress from the Perez event and am quite happy with them.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    So sorry for Kim, she must have been terrified! I'm glad she seems to be okay.

I checked within 30 minutes of her tweeting, but I didn't see her character at So Chic unfortunately.

Koko, how do you think you'd style that fuzzy shirt? I won it back when they were doing the TB sale (I think) and I haven't been able to make it work. I'd love some suggestions if you have any in mind!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw a doll on the forum, very recently style it with high waited black pants with a very subdues CT, as opposed to the silver spandex that top was paired with in the gift boxes. lol. But with the hight wasted black pants, it looked great. Might have even been this thread, a little over a week ago. Might have been boots with it, Oh, and the grey scarf. I remember it pretty much hid the 2 vertical lines in the shirt. so, grey scarf, black pants and whatever boots (maybe the grey?) or by that token, with the red scard you might do the red boots? So, time for a little Show and tell?

Oh, and all y bad thoughts about Pascal ( he's going to be my second husband, he just doesn't know it yet) it must have ripped his insides out if he was handcuffed and couldn't get to kim's side. I fell in love with him when I saw a video of Kim in Paris about 2 years ago? This girl came running toward kim without a second thought he just picked her up like she ws a trash can, and put her down on the side away from kim's path. It was split second reaction, lift and remove. It was a little forceful, and it remind me of how one second an exboyfriend was coming toward me, and the next second he was simply "Put" on the grond by My version of Pascal. Of course, pascal didn't have his Booted foot resting on her throat, but it was just as good. You know, i'm such a shallow thing, all my thoughts were about Kim, then when I found out she was ok, but Pascal was handcuffed, oh my poor poor tortured Cal.

OK, Back to reality, Has everyone been getting a little trouble getting in today? It's been popping in and out for a while.

I'm hoping for another event tomorrow. And, tbh, I don't mind buying a modestly piced item to play, now that the event pays off in a new outfit as well. Something old, something new.......today's the day i finish the Kimmies for you.

Oh, and Kanye's show was 35 minutes into it when he bailed? They said no refunds are being issued. Do you think there will be backlash? Who makes that determination? The venue or the artist? I think Yeezy needs to increase the security force. I hope Kim can put it behind her, anything like that is just such a huge violation. Even a simple break in while you're out can be shattering. If this were a movie, Pascal and all his BG buddies would track down the thugs, and seriously give them a serious beat down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I saw a doll on the forum, very recently style it with high waited black pants with a very subdues CT, as opposed to the silver spandex that top was paired with in the gift boxes. lol. But with the hight wasted black pants, it looked great. Might have even been this thread, a little over a week ago. Might have been boots with it, Oh, and the grey scarf. I remember it pretty much hid the 2 vertical lines in the shirt. so, grey scarf, black pants and whatever boots (maybe the grey?) or by that token, with the red scard you might do the red boots? So, time for a little Show and tell?

Oh, and all y bad thoughts about Pascal ( he's going to be my second husband, he just doesn't know it yet) it must have ripped his insides out if he was handcuffed and couldn't get to kim's side. I fell in love with him when I saw a video of Kim in Paris about 2 years ago? This girl came running toward kim without a second thought he just picked her up like she ws a trash can, and put her down on the side away from kim's path. It was split second reaction, lift and remove. It was a little forceful, and it remind me of how one second an exboyfriend was coming toward me, and the next second he was simply "Put" on the grond by My version of Pascal. Of course, pascal didn't have his Booted foot resting on her throat, but it was just as good. You know, i'm such a shallow thing, all my thoughts were about Kim, then when I found out she was ok, but Pascal was handcuffed, oh my poor poor tortured Cal.

OK, Back to reality, Has everyone been getting a little trouble getting in today? It's been popping in and out for a while.

I'm hoping for another event tomorrow. And, tbh, I don't mind buying a modestly piced item to play, now that the event pays off in a new outfit as well. Something old, something new.......today's the day i finish the Kimmies for you.

Oh, and Kanye's show was 35 minutes into it when he bailed? They said no refunds are being issued. Do you think there will be backlash? Who makes that determination? The venue or the artist? I think Yeezy needs to increase the security force. I hope Kim can put it behind her, anything like that is just such a huge violation. Even a simple break in while you're out can be shattering. If this were a movie, Pascal and all his BG buddies would track down the thugs, and seriously give them a serious beat down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Frightening! Glad she's ok.

I'm ready for another SYS, as Rumpel labeled 'Steal Your Sleep' event lol

And of course a sale please! Hope this time they bring Nai's vampire fangs and Sassy's glamm lips!

Personally I would like o see Legolas' hair since we're close to the Halloween or the fab ponytail <3, new long hair styles are never too much to improve Vats' style.

Is asking too much a sale for baby's clothing? There is a piece that costs 150 k-stars!!! I would be so happy to buy it for half its price, actually there are other items that I want to buy for Mell too, so if we get a sale like that Vats' life as a parent would get much more cheap!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Is asking too much a sale for baby's clothing? There is a piece that costs 150 k-stars!!! I would be so happy to buy it for half its price, actually there are other items that I want to buy for Mell too, so if we get a sale like that Vats' life as a parent would get much more cheap!

+1

I'd love to buy more baby clothes but I don't want to spend a bunch of stars on something I'll only see when I go to the nursery. Although I wouldn't be offended by more kash clothes for babies also :p
    Is anyone else a page not found, or server error on the forum? It's been happening all morning on and off. Isitdown search said each time it was system wide.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Is anyone else a page not found, or server error on the forum? It's been happening all morning on and off. Isitdown search said each time it was system wide.

It happened to me several times in the last hour.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    And of course a sale please! Hope this time they bring Nai's vampire fangs and Sassy's glamm lips!

Personally I would like o see Legolas' hair since we're close to the Halloween or the fab ponytail <3, new long hair styles are never too much to improve Vats' style.

I reeeeeally hope the Halloween celebrations start earlier this year. The fangs would be a great TB item to have a sale on (just please don't jack up the price to a ridiculous amount.)
    GC: Coco Fabulous

Yeah. I got a database error earlier so I'm wondering if they were upgrading or the server went down.
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I only just heard about Kim on the news, that's so horrible! I hope she'll be alright. As devastating as the loss may be, things can be replaced, in the end. Much more difficult is it to deal with the personal trauma of the experience. All my best wishes to her.

And yeah, I've been getting database errors off and on all day here, too.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Are you all ready?!

jHaWlHE.jpg

cd0mJ4O.jpg
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you eggsandbananas for posting the spoilers! I have heard a lot of complaints about how Glu consistently put flats in the events and I don't understand why. We have at least two years worth of receiving high heels and now that the feature of wearing flats have been introduced it makes sense that Glu would only give out flats and tennis shoes for awhile. Why add the new feature and not give us any items to wear? In my opinion, I think that we have enough heels and we don't need anymore at the moment. Now for the SYS I think I have a shirt that can go with the orange flats and the dress with the jacket is cute. It's a good thing that I already have the hairstyle and won't have to pay any K stars, but Glu really needs to start using items that cost less K stars or cost kash to participate. I'm not sure how many people are willing to pay 50 K stars to play this event. Lastly, I heard on the news about with happened to Kim and I hope that she is doing okay.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I love the earnables, so cute. I actually don't have that hair yet but will definitely have to buy it
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    Yay! I know most people hate the flats but I've been dying for some colorful ballet flats and here they are! I LOVE THEM
    Thank you so much for the spoilers eggsandbananas!!!!

I'm excited, can't wait to have that black jacket!!!!

Have to buy those yellow shoes, don't like them at all TBH:eek:
    +1

I'd love to buy more baby clothes but I don't want to spend a bunch of stars on something I'll only see when I go to the nursery. Although I wouldn't be offended by more kash clothes for babies also :p

YASSS more clothes for kash!!!! Also my girl needs a pigtails/half down hair with bangs hair style and a princess and tiara hair!!!
    I reeeeeally hope the Halloween celebrations start earlier this year. The fangs would be a great TB item to have a sale on (just please don't jack up the price to a ridiculous amount.)

Would be cool if we get Halloween boxes as back in 2014!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yay, spoilers! I'm not crazy about this hair, but I'll buy it so I can get the earnables because I can't pass up a TB box and I really like the dress.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ha, that's the hair I just bought for my wedding! Hmm I wonder if I should just submit my wedding dress. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Ha, that's the hair I just bought for my wedding! Hmm I wonder if I should just submit my wedding dress. XD

Well a wedding dress would be an original look to submit and you might just win. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    Are you all ready?!

jHaWlHE.jpg

cd0mJ4O.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers.
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Are you all ready?!

jHaWlHE.jpg

cd0mJ4O.jpg

A huge thank you for the spoilers eggsandbananas!
    I didn't already have the hairstyle, so I just bought it. It's a really pretty one so I'm not dissapointed.
    Good luck everyone! :D
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Aaaaand 50 K-stars again.
    I'm not going to participate, I don't want to shell out 50 K- stars and I'm tired of these steal-your-sleep events anyways.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Thank you Eggs&B. I was hoping but didn't want start something were weren't going to finish. ;) I love the earnables, and I know one game bought the hair this weekend, One didn't, now to check Vats Kat. She buys everything just to please.....oh no I am so many graphics behind.

So, Hydrate tonight. Good for your skin and good for the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    NQueen, I totally agree it's time to give more flats a chance...however I must disagree...there is one more pair of heels our dolls need, and that is a perfect pair of white stilettos. Not the color that makes you ask, is this blue? A sexy white shoe, not silver. but a great pair of white heels. Expensive looking white heels.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Are we going to have a sale along the event???

I didn't got a mini-update yet, but I'm curious to know!

Oh and last week I got back that infinite rapid recharge icon, after a month with that it finally disappeared from game, but when the sale from last week came that 6d23h timer came back too and now it's been a week and the timer is still up there and I got the chance to use the rapid recharge few times and it won't go away no matter what!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, I was planning to buy this hair - as a Luxe Goal or any special offer.

My problem is: after the Steal Your Sleep event is over, I can't see the item anymore. I have grown tired of it, because I have seen 2 days nothing else than this item - on everybody, all the time.
    Now Glu is ruining this hair for me.
    On Thursday I'll be sick of it.

And of course: 50 kstars again!
    It couldn't be something for kash, right?

Whatever happened to the good old 4 box Throwback?
    Oh right. Some people could buy without a limit all the items. And now they are complaining that they have everything.
    No money there I guess..
    Android