This is getting really old, really quick

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
Okay, I lost my entire game a couple of days ago and have been trying to contact in-game support repeatedly by sending a ticket in. Every. Single. Time. The ticket is sent in I receive this message:

"Thank you for playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood, we wanted to let you know that your message has reached our Customer Care center. Please be aware this is not a live chat system.

Please make sure you visit our FAQ sections as we constantly update the information for your convenience. We encourage you to check every section. One of our Support team members will assist you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Glu Mobile Customer Care"

I love how the priority customer status is not there after the amount I have spent on Kim Picks and other mess. How is someone supposed to reach me when the ticket is not even saving. I literally sent it yesterday and then logged into the game just now and have a blank screen with a spot for the details, name, and email. This has been going on for days and I have already sent a ticket in to support about this issue. Nothing. I told Asim about it when they replied. Nothing. What am I supposed to do?? I am already livid over months off work just GONE and I am starting to think it's a problem with my device or a glitch with the game itself.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I know you've been anxious about it, I would be too. How did you leave off with our hands on GluGods here? I know I said Customer Care was responding, but you couldn't see the responses. Did they touch base with you about that? Personally, once I got personal attention from Glu, I'd pursue it that way.

But as far as sharing, I think we've all encountered support not understanding the issue right away. We all gotten an response that makes us say "Dd they even read what the issue was?" Can you request they correspond via email or pm, because InGame Messaging isn't working for you? But if you've had personal contact about this from Glu here in the forum, that's the way I'd run with it. Customer Care sees so many tickets, they do miss the mark sometimes. You may type something that makes then say "Oh, it's oranges" when in fact, it's apples. Then you have to explain, no, that's not my problem. THIS is my problem.

What happened when you tried to reinstall from the App Store?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I know you've been anxious about it, I would be too. How did you leave off with our hands on GluGods here? I know I said Customer Care was responding, but you couldn't see the responses. Did they touch base with you about that? Personally, once I got personal attention from Glu, I'd pursue it that way.

But as far as sharing, I think we've all encountered support not understanding the issue right away. We all gotten an response that makes us say "Dd they even read what the issue was?" Can you request they correspond via email or pm, because InGame Messaging isn't working for you? But if you've had personal contact about this from Glu here in the forum, that's the way I'd run with it. Customer Care sees so many tickets, they do miss the mark sometimes. You may type something that makes then say "Oh, it's oranges" when in fact, it's apples. Then you have to explain, no, that's not my problem. THIS is my problem.

What happened when you tried to reinstall from the App Store?

I already sent the ticket in through the website so I imagine they'll respond and it would reach my email. They do tend to be like that, but Hrash was pretty understanding about the time reset and Asim flat out told me to make room on my phone for another issue. However, Lisa and the girl from the Karl Lagerfeld event...I am not going there. Our moderator has informed me that this thread is on their radar.

As far as the game goes, I had to remove apk4fun and then update the Google Play app even though my phone said it was already up to date. Then I had to re-download it, I opened the game expecting to start over but it saved and my sim was right where I left her drinking at the
    Tavrn in Malibu. The main bug right now is not being able to send tickets in to get my purchases back and hopefully event items. I just opened in-game support now and once again, the ticket I sent in last night is gone :mad::mad:

Super happy that your doll is intact. And just in time for the event. Phew. THe messaging thing will be fixes eventually also. Really happy about this.. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay at this point I guess I have to wait until the update or someone from support to get back in touch with me because after trying again the ticket disappeared and took me to the new conversation screen! :mad::mad:
    Super happy that your doll is intact. And just in time for the event. Phew. THe messaging thing will be fixes eventually also. Really happy about this..

Well, I hope so because I am still waiting to get my Kim Pick's and Shop My Closets back. I had to give her my email address and then after that nothing.
    Well I know that Customer Care has been helping with the biggest part of the issue, so I don't think they'll leave you hanging. As you said, maybe the next update will fix that as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just spent four hours gathering and organizing my screenshots and receipts and for the sixth time sending this exact same ticket in. You would think being a VIP subscriber would hold some sort of weight?? :mad:

I swear if this is NOT resolved before the Halloween event I am going to be even more heated than I am now. A lot of money was spent on this game and it DOES NOT help that they are releasing eyes during a Show Your Style event
    :mad:
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I just spent four hours gathering and organizing my screenshots and receipts and for the sixth time sending this exact same ticket in. You would think being a VIP subscriber would hold some sort of weight?? :mad:

I swear if this is NOT resolved before the Halloween event I am going to be even more heated than I am now. A lot of money was spent on this game and it DOES NOT help that they are releasing eyes during a Show Your Style event
    :mad:

Okay this is just great! In-game support continues to crash and take me back to the game every time I try to send a receipt in :mad:
    Ok, I would send it to Kalinda. Tell her that your game crashes when you try to submit the receipt requested. She's been working with CC on this, I was just going to answer you, but saw this. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I would send it to Kalinda. Tell her that your game crashes when you try to submit the receipt requested. She's been working with CC on this, I was just going to answer you, but saw this. Hope this helps.

I was on Instagram going through the game tag and I am not the only one who is experiencing this, well more like my old problem is back; someone else mentioned that when they send tickets in, they are just "deleted" like mine. Now I resent my ticket at 3:11 a.m. earlier today, the auto reply came in at the same time. This time I am going to time this. :mad: