5.6 Update

SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
I updated to the 5.6 version, but upon opening the game neither Kim nor Maria has called me regarding the new gym feature. I did have a bit of trouble with the update, it only went to 71.9% and then it stopped there but when I closed it and opened the KKH app again it went right to the game. I have Abu Dhabi, all the new clothing (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I can see the gym, but it's locked.

I was suggested that I go to Maria's office and I did that, but Kim was not there either and Maria's speech bubble was the standard one asking if I wanted to change my name.

Comments

• MurasakiYumeMurasakiYume Registered Users 12 Posts
    I just updated all my devices and none of them got the call from Kim to be able to start DJing in Abu Dhabi...not sure if this is user error or a game issue.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've let Glu know about this, and gave them the link. Hopefully there will an answer swiftly. ANd yeah, I did suggest for lack of anything else to go check Maria's office on the off chance that the whole call slipped through and they were waiting for you. Didn't work, but it was worth a shot.

Thanks for your patrience while we wait for an answer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi! My car--or whatever one I'm "driving" at the time (haha) has disappeared from the game since yesterday's update. In other words, it's no longer showing up parked next to the curb everywhere I go. It's not that big a deal obviously, but I'm just wondering what might have happened and if it's happened to anyone else...?
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Hi! My car--or whatever one I'm "driving" at the time (haha) has disappeared from the game since yesterday's update. In other words, it's no longer showing up parked next to the curb everywhere I go. It's not that big a deal obviously, but I'm just wondering what might have happened and if it's happened to anyone else...?

Hiya isabeau, I'm sorry this happened. can you try a dumb idea? click to walk one of your pets with you, that takes the vehicle out of the screens, walk around with your pet, then take him back to any home tape "leave pet home" then go out and see if your car is back. Remember, not every location takes your car with you. so, I would go to Hollywood (because I just checked, lol) and the car shows up there. Before anyone says this is a stupid idea, I'm just seeing if we can 'trigger' it with the pet function.

When that doesn't work....please submit a ticket to customer care. Sorry it's happening. If you take the pony from vienna, at least you don't have to walk. (another lame joke, I know) :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You need to be at level 16+ to get the call about the fitness center and you must have completed the StarStyle Fitness goal. If you think you're eligible, but you still didn't get the call, please contact support (|||>help>glu support) from the app so we can help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda. I am level 47 but I still have that storyline pending so I will complete it and see if I get the call :)

You need to be at level 16+ to get the call about the fitness center and you must have completed the StarStyle Fitness goal. If you think you're eligible, but you still didn't get the call, please contact support (|||>help>glu support) from the app so we can help.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hiya isabeau, I'm sorry this happened. can you try a dumb idea? click to walk one of your pets with you, that takes the vehicle out of the screens, walk around with your pet, then take him back to any home tape "leave pet home" then go out and see if your car is back. Remember, not every location takes your car with you. so, I would go to Hollywood (because I just checked, lol) and the car shows up there. Before anyone says this is a stupid idea, I'm just seeing if we can 'trigger' it with the pet function.

When that doesn't work....please submit a ticket to customer care. Sorry it's happening. If you take the pony from vienna, at least you don't have to walk. (another lame joke, I know) :)

Ok, really weird because I hadn't seen your reply until just now: I was wandering around checking out the scenery after my car was gone, working toward points for a next beloved box (hey, a gift's a gift in the end, after all, right?) without a giant SUV blocking my view. I loved that I could see things again, took me back a long way, so it was fun, when I stopped off in Tokyo for energy and decided to take Emperor Hiro everywhere I went for the rest of the day. When I got back to New York some hours later (that's where I first noticed it was missing)...suddenly I realized it was back, parked on the street right where it belonged. So I'd have to say your idea obviously worked--how on earth did you figure that out?? More--I rarely take a pet around with me these days--it must've been mental telepathy from your suggestion to my brain (it's some kind of spooky Halloween type thing, I know it is--oooooooo spoooookyyyy!). So thank you, Koko--however the right idea got planted in my pointy little head! <toothy Jack-o'-lantern grin!>
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Good day! (LOL sounds formal)

I updated the app this morning so I have v. 5.6 but Maria didn't call me about the gym. No one ever called me. Changed locations still no one called me. Tried exiting and entering the game a couple of times, went to Maria's office, Simon's office, Kim's house lol but still no yellow bubble speech with Maria. No call from Maria. The gym in my game is locked until now. I'm an android user, level 32 :)
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Ok, really weird because I hadn't seen your reply until just now: I was wandering around checking out the scenery after my car was gone, working toward points for a next beloved box (hey, a gift's a gift in the end, after all, right?) without a giant SUV blocking my view. I loved that I could see things again, took me back a long way, so it was fun, when I stopped off in Tokyo for energy and decided to take Emperor Hiro everywhere I went for the rest of the day. When I got back to New York some hours later (that's where I first noticed it was missing)...suddenly I realized it was back, parked on the street right where it belonged. So I'd have to say your idea obviously worked--how on earth did you figure that out?? More--I rarely take a pet around with me these days--it must've been mental telepathy from your suggestion to my brain (it's some kind of spooky Halloween type thing, I know it is--oooooooo spoooookyyyy!). So thank you, Koko--however the right idea got planted in my pointy little head! <toothy Jack-o'-lantern grin!>

Darn it. I thought it was getting crowded in my brain. I thought my brain was growing and I was getting smarter. Hmmm, should have known it was just someone else in there for a while. lol. So so happy my Koko's Top of the Head Advice helped. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Well my pc updated but I didn't get the call, on my Samsung Tab I did get the call and was able to meet Maria's sister but didn't have enough K-Stars to purchase the Gym, and my kindle fire has no 5.6 update available. :( - I Even stopped the Appstore as previously recommended to force an update, no dice, I will try going to Maria's office once I am back home on the pc.

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
    Hi Savannah O, welcome to the forum. I just looked at Amazon, and it still shows v 5.5 so I am assuming the Kindle update has not been released yet. Did you get your FB update? Is your FB game level 16 or above? In order to get the call for the Gym storyline, you must have completed the StarStyle Fitness goal. That came in the Rome update, and we worked with Kim to put together a fitness program. If you think you're eligible, but you still didn't get the call, please contact support (|||>help>glu support) from the game so they can help.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I updated but didn't receive Kim's call to wish her happy birthday and didn't get the kstars. I only received Kris' call
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
    Hi. I asked Kalinda about this earlier, and here was her reply.

So, is there a chance it's because you still have that other stroryline to do? If not, then the ticket to customer care is the way to go. TBH, it's better that you got the event call from Kris, the gym storyline isn't time sensitive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary