Options

Weekend Event 10/21/16 Happy Birthday Kim- We Love You!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Happy_Birthday_Kim_Ani.gif

No matter what the event is this weekend.....it matters not because

It's Kim's Birthday Weekend

So let's spread the love and good wishes for our Patron Doll, Birthday Princess and
Queen of the Selfie.........

Kim_Doll.gif

Birthday Doll ~ Kim Kardashian West

Can somebody get her a Birthday Crown?

How did she celebrate previous birthdays?
Always Elegant, Always lovely, and always full of Birthday Happiness.
Happy_BKim.gif

We wish her that same Happiness and More, on this here 2nd Birthday here in the Game.

Thank you for everything you give us Kim, and while we wish you all the best,
we are impatient little Dolls, and we can't wait to see what lovely gifts you give us
On this your Birthday Weekend Event.

bday.gif

And, we have another Birthday Doll right here in our forum....... so let's all shower
Lia
with some of that Birthday Celebration Happiness too.

hbl_IA.gif
Lia likes Pink, and Peonies, so from us to you Lia, Happy Birthday.

Countdown to spoilers.................what do you think this weekend will bring.

I've been told that Big Big Exciting things are in store for us, throughout this Season of KK:H . I'll check the exact phrase later, but I got goosebumps dolls. Nothing specific, just a Holiday Season to top all Holiday Seasone.

I can't wait to start the weekend, But it's not a thread till Alex tosses the confetti
AlexConfetti_zpshogoj502.gif

Threads Open.....Let's Party!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay Happy Birthday Kim! Thanks for always blessing us with amazing days by your side!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Happy birthday Lia and Kim!!!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    I absolutely ADORE the crowns and headpieces Dolce and Gabbana has been coming out with. Here's a crown befitting our birthday queen Kimmie.
    dolce_gabbana_crown_5.jpg
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    So what do you think the event will be? I've heard parties? I've heard VIP? I'm just hoping for great clothes, and a fun time. We patiently hope for spoilers from our lovely Glu Angel Kalinda. I picture her with sparkly wings, going from game forum to game forum spreading joy and good news. Like Spoilers, Solutions and more.

oh, I know what you want, you want the message passed down from Glu to entice, enchant, and surprise us....I'll paraphrase....

This just may be our Biggest Black Friday Event Ever.......and Someone (with sparkly Angel Wings) will be teasing us in the coming weeks with more hints about our Spectacular Holiday season. And Glu is very excited about the things to come.

You just know they're excited when it sprinkles down into my inbox. And that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling about this. (i think it's time for me to go hit the card store......the Gift Card store. If I stock up on GooglePlay & iTunes gift cards, I don't go breaking the bank...10 or 15$ at a pop, is like pocket money. and I spent more on cigarettes so it's all good.

hey, do you think we'll have a special outfit from Kim's Picks or something? I love them. hoping for a VIP weekend, there's so much I want to buy......yeah good day for the Card Store...coffee first then giftcards. If I'm not here, start the chanting without me....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    urnxo wrote: »
    I absolutely ADORE the crowns and headpieces Dolce and Gabbana has been coming out with. Here's a crown befitting our birthday queen Kimmie.

Thank you Soooooooo much for this. Now, ahem, thanks to urnxo and the lovely diamond and gold crown....may I present, the 1st of 2 Birthday Girls.........Birthday Princess Kim

Kim_BDCrown.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Happy Birthday, lady! <3 you and though you won't read this I hope you are feeling much better.

image_zpscqxudkwo.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    MariabilyMariabily Registered Users 6 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kim and Lia!!!black-calligraphy-happy-birthday-fireworks-wishes-animated-gif.gif
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »

Oh wow that crown is absolutely stunning! Too bad there are not many occasions in life where one can sport a crown ;)

And Happy Birthday Kim! I'm looking forwards to this special birthday weekend :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, Kim!!
    Thank you for being your gorgeous self and bringing joy to us KKH players everyday!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    And hapt birthday, Lia!! Hope you are having the best day!!

IMG_0512_zpsh8qbjjy4.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I love all the Birthday Greetings for our Girl. And you never know who'll see what, I think our love fests for Kim filter back to her camp. And even if this weren't the case, just putting all the positive feelings out into the Universe for her has to be sending good vibes and energy her way. Hey Kim, that extra little burst of Happy......that's from us. The Forum Dolls from your game.
    heart_1.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    And hapt birthday, Lia!! Hope you are having the best day!!

IMG_0512_zpsh8qbjjy4.jpg

I don't know what kind of scrumptious pink cake that is, but I want to go to there.

Happy Birthday Lia. We'll have to look up the horoscope for tomorrow's birthday girls. Hope your birthday is awesome.

HBDreams.gifNeither pink nor peony, but all my love for the Best Birthday ever Lia.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm super excited for the next few weeks/months of KKH. Can't wait to see what they have in store for our lovely birthday girl and Halloween! And I'm even more excited for Black Friday after reading that post!! Now to pass the time until spoilers arrive :)
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I remember last year we got a birthday quest, the one where we got a short dress at the end, right? I hope we get something like that again! :)
    My birthday it's on monday so this event is special for me too, a really good weekend it's all I ask from you glu! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Keep the birthday wishes coming for Kim!

I don't know about you, but I live for the cameos from her family in the game. So I'm really excited to help Kim celebrate this weekend after I coordinate a party with Kris and her sisters. Perhaps I'll show up to her party in one of her outfits. How will you decide what to wear for the one and only Kim Kardashian's birthday?!

And of course the most generous birthday girls share something with their friends. Here's what Kim has in store for us:

Oct_21_Exclusive_17_IAP.jpg

Oct_21_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm so excited about this event! Hope Kim has a nice birthday!

Aaaah more events! I'm going to die tapping, lol.

Thanks so much Kalinda!! :):o;)
  • Options
    OMG YES The Met Gala dress is earnable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Kalinda, thanksssssssssssssssssss!

• Options
    Happy Birthday Camilla!!!!

You need to tell us your fave color, and fave flower, and anything else we should know....;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Looooooove the earnables, omg.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Thank you so much Kalinda. Not only did we get the spoilers we got the storyline too.
    it sounds like such a fun weekend quest......I didn't even see what we have to do I was so wowed by the clothes I guess I have to scroll back. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Well **** I'm all out of professional gigs. Now I'll need to wait for Simon every time and I bet you'll need like 700 points or something for the hair...
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Well I'll definitely be getting that Shop My Closet! I'm glad I skipped the last one :D
  • Options
    Minji wrote: »
    Well **** I'm all out of professional gigs. Now I'll need to wait for Simon every time and I bet you'll need like 700 points or something for the hair...

minji, why can't you do the reality shows? They count, don't they?

eta - I'm positive they do. It's a tv show, that's a job. Ask Kim. She & Kris made it a template for nearly a decade of tv. If that's not a professional gig what it is? Seriously every other time it said a professional gig I've gotten credit for our reality shows and it doesn't then a lot of people are in the same boat as you Minji Doll. I think you can relax. it's going to be a wonderful weekend
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! I love all of it!
  • Options
    minji, why can't you do the reality shows? They count, don't they?

Of course they do! I only do them for 5 star events and for Midweek Throwbacks :)

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Love all the items! Grrrreat!!!
    Android
  • Options
    OMG!!! I love all the earnables!!!!! Woohoo earnable hair! And that Shop My Closet is to die for!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Love it all! Thanks so much Kalinda!

And thanks to Glu for giving the guys one gift box instead of two! I love the three items and it makes it so much easier to complete the the event!!
  • Options
    Soooo gorgeous! And earnable hair!! Yay! Thank you so much, Kalinda!
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Happy Birthday Camilla!!!!

You need to tell us your fave color, and fave flower, and anything else we should know....;)

Thanks koko! My favourite color is green, I don't really have a favourite flower lol but I like forests, the rain and wolves :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here