Weekend Event 10/21/16 Happy Birthday Kim- We Love You!

Comments

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    THE EARNABLE DRESS!!!! ❤❤ and the earrings are soooo cute! the hair it's not really my thing but oh well...
    I'm going to chase for the white dress and the shoes, I hope I have luck with my free box
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Happy Birthday Kim!! I love you so much and thanks for the game, it is a great game. I hope you are feeling better now

Happy Birthday Lia and Camilla. I hope all your dreams come true :)

Thanks for the spoiler Kalinda... I really love the earnable items, omg....

Can't wait for tommorow, I hope you all have a great weekend ahead :cool:
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Yay my birthday started early!! Thank you so much for the lovely wished and that cake Linda is to die for!
    I'm extremely excited for the weekend, the items are gorgeous so I must have all of them. I'll probably have to grind extra hard though.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oct_21_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    [/CENTER]

Am I dreaming???

I love, love, love the ripped jeans and that amazing jacket from the earnables!!!!

Wow that's a huge B'day gift! Glu nailed this time! Can't wait to have it all!

The box's items are cool too, they give me a S&M vibes lol. Will be happy if I get any piece!

Thanks for showing this to us Kalinda.

Happy Birthday to Lia and Camila too!!! Wishing a wonderful time to you both;)

Yes I'm ignoring the brown shoes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Loving everything 😍😍😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Keep the birthday wishes coming for Kim!

I don't know about you, but I live for the cameos from her family in the game. So I'm really excited to help Kim celebrate this weekend after I coordinate a party with Kris and her sisters. Perhaps I'll show up to her party in one of her outfits. How will you decide what to wear for the one and only Kim Kardashian's birthday?!

And of course the most generous birthday girls share something with their friends. Here's what Kim has in store for us:

Oct_21_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Oh I LOVE the mens earnable jacket so I guess I'll be grinding for it LOL!

Happy birthday Kim! Hopefully it's filled with all the laughter and love you deserve.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

I don't know about you, but I live for the cameos from her family in the game. So I'm really excited to help Kim celebrate this weekend after I coordinate a party with Kris and her sisters. Perhaps I'll show up to her party in one of her outfits. How will you decide what to wear for the one and only Kim Kardashian's birthday?!

And of course the most generous birthday girls share something with their friends. Here's what Kim has in store for us:

Oct_21_Exclusive_17_IAP.jpg

Oct_21_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Oct_21_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers! :) I'm really liking all of the earnables and the gift box dress.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Am I dreaming???

I love, love, love the ripped jeans and that amazing jacket from the earnables!!!!

Wow that's a huge B'day gift! Glu nailed this time! Can't wait to have it all!

The box's items are cool too, they give me a S&M vibes lol. Will be happy if I get any piece!

Thanks for showing this to us Kalinda.

Yes I'm ignoring the brown shoes.

:D I couldn't wait to read something about the brown shoes. You always make me giggle.
    You remind me of the babe...
    I would to give some B-Day shout outs to Kim, Lia, and Camila!!! :)

0EK2roUh.gif
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    I got mini update. Everywhere tappable is cake, baloon, champagne, i love it. And inside the oak is the best, there is a lot of tapable items, I like celebrating Kim's birthday :o
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Happy Birthday Lia and Camilla. I hope all your dreams come true :)
    Vats wrote: »
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I would to give some B-Day shout outs to Kim, Lia, and Camila!!! :)

0EK2roUh.gif

You guys are so sweet ❤ thank you!
    And Happy Birthday Lia!!!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    The 21st is my birthday too. So maybe I'll treat myself to the SMC, even though that's 2 SMCs I'd buy in one week. But you only turn (coughcoughcough) once, right? Lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Decorations are up, oak looks gorgeous! I have to look around some more. Somebody screenshot it? I have a few things to do. Like scroll back and read.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    The 21st is my birthday too. So maybe I'll treat myself to the SMC, even though that's 2 SMCs I'd buy in one week. But you only turn (coughcoughcough) once, right? Lol

Happy Birthday, CloudyPiano!

And to Lia and Camila, too! And also Kimmy, of course.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I got mini update. Everywhere tappable is cake, baloon, champagne, i love it. And inside the oak is the best, there is a lot of tapable items, I like celebrating Kim's birthday :o

Yayyyy! I was hoping we'd get decorations!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I almost couldn't believe my eyes that the gorgeous outfit this time around was EARNABLE!

Happy birthday Kim! I hope you have a great and stress free day with your loved ones. You deserve it.

Also happy birthday Lia, Camilla, and CloudyPiano!! I hope you guys have great days as well!!!!

Thank you Cherry cokez. I knew an eagle eye would have found it. Is this your 1st Kim Birthday? Oh my. You are going to love the 2016/17 Holiday Season. Once we begin rejoicing and enjoying Kim's party, it all just snowb@lls snowblls.gif until after New Years when you sit back, and feel like relaxing with a smile and a cigarette. Breathe Deep Dolls and Guys inhale and let it fill your lungs. It's the scent of much much merriment.

Ok, back to the birthday party....Let's visit a little Kim video. When this effervescent young woman said with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes, that she'll be famous. Happy Birthday Kim. You did it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love the earnables, absolutely stunning! And finally earnable hair again! Although I'm not sure about it yet, I'm just happy that we finally get hair that's not hidden in boxes.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS

Happy Birthday CloudyPiano!!!

You're as old as you feel! Happy Birthday Doll, we'll be serving cake tomorrow. Hey would some pop up a video? Whats a party with out music. But, must be a clean version.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HBCamila.gif

Hope you have a very special birthday. You better spend some of it here with us!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey Koko! I know you asked for some screenshots of the decorations and here they are.

These are all the decorations that are on the streets and in the restaurants and clubs.
    pCx6yKKh.jpg

Here are some pics of Oak.
    mOCv1Kmh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I love the earnables! I'll definitely be grinding this weekend! I am pretty sure I'll be buying the SMC, too. And I never spend money on the game except for SMC lately.

Happy birthday to all the dolls!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, CloudyPiano! Wish you all the best on your special day!!

IMG_0542_zpspfppnuiw.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Haooy_BDCloudy_Piano.jpg

Happy Birthday Doll. Hope you like your piano in the clouds.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

And of course the most generous birthday girls share something with their friends. Here's what Kim has in store for us:.....................

I have to be honest. I love how Kalinda set the scene for the weekend. But remember Glu said Kalinda would be teasing us with all kinds of hints? I think we have to study this comment , Perhaps she'll show up in the Party. Will Kalinda Goddess be in the game? And Cameos , I don't know someone who hasn't been up since 5 a.m. put on your thinking cap. I really think there's something in here. Who know what kinds of hints she'll be dropping?

And,,,, she started off with Keep the Birthday Wishes coming for Kim, so........

HBKim.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you so much for posting the spoilers Kalinda!

I am very happy with the earnables for this weekend, I think they are a great fit for a birthday celebration. I LOVE getting earnable hair, but really want to see the option to be able to have white-blonde hair with all our styles! Until this happens, I'll probably be keeping on the hair my doll has on in my avatar!

Also, I am very happy that we have more clickables! These always make grinding a lot more fun.

Can't wait for tomorrow!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Hey Koko! I know you asked for some screenshots of the decorations and here they are.

These are all the decorations that are on the streets and in the restaurants and clubs.
    pCx6yKKh.jpg

Here are some pics of Oak.
    mOCv1Kmh.jpg
    Thank Queenie ! We have them for posterity now. They truly went all out this year. I love the decor. Pass the champagne Doll
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers. As others have said, I love the earnables and so happy about the hair too. The miniupdate was great, love seeing all the different decorations around the game.

Happy Birthday to Kim, I hope she is feeling better and still has a great time with her friends and family and of course Happy Birthday to Lia, Camilla, and CloudyPiano!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Yes this is my first Kim Birthday.... I really wished I played from the beginning, but oh well I still catching up the storylines and I really really fall in love with the storyline quest, it is very very entertaining for me... Glad we have throwback items, so I can get some clothes before I play KKH ;)

Thank you Cherry cokez. I knew an eagle eye would have found it. Is this your 1st Kim Birthday? Oh my. You are going to love the 2016/17 Holiday Season. Once we begin rejoicing and enjoying Kim's party, it all just snowb@lls snowblls.gif until after New Years when you sit back, and feel like relaxing with a smile and a cigarette. Breathe Deep Dolls and Guys inhale and let it fill your lungs. It's the scent of much much merriment.

Ok, back to the birthday party....Let's visit a little Kim video. When this effervescent young woman said with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes, that she'll be famous. Happy Birthday Kim. You did it. :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, Camila!! Hope your day is filled with joy and laughter!

IMG_0550_zpswxyp0qbl.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________