Weekend Event 10/21/16 Happy Birthday Kim- We Love You!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy B'day CloudyPiano!

My boxes:
    Yuj46gH.png?2

Not what I was expecting, but you know k-stars aren't a bad thing.

Talking about them, Kim gave us 5 k-stars as gift, I wonder if will get something more after completing the storyline as on the previous years...:confused:
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Question: Does anyone know if watching the videos for Rapid Recharge reduces the number of videos you can watch for K stars? I noticed that whenever I watch videos for RR I can only watch 3 or 4 videos for K stars. So, I went a whole day without doing the RR and watched K star videos this morning was able to get around 15 videos. (The K stars in the special offers haves doubled by the way.) If this is the case, then I rather watch videos for K stars instead of energy.

I do think there is a relation on how the amount of videos is shared between those. Since the update came out I'm having this issue that after watching the videos I'm not credited with the k-stars sometimes, like I watched two videos today and got just a k-star for it.

Also my rapid recharge timer is always at 6d23h, but now after I watch couple of videos it goes away for few hours, prior that it used to be hanging on my screen 24/7 for months.

Megannita wrote: »
    :D I couldn't wait to read something about the brown shoes. You always make me giggle.

Yeah Yeah make fun of my disgrace lol

Seriously Vats has loads of brown shoes and every other week somehow he gains another pair:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Question: Does anyone know if watching the videos for Rapid Recharge reduces the number of videos you can watch for K stars? I noticed that whenever I watch videos for RR I can only watch 3 or 4 videos for K stars. So, I went a whole day without doing the RR and watched K star videos this morning was able to get around 15 videos. (The K stars in the special offers haves doubled by the way.) If this is the case, then I rather watch videos for K stars instead of energy.

For me, no. I usually get 6 videos and today I started a rapid recharge, then went to view videos for kstars and still had my usual six.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    4Ykevju.png?1

Not an event item but I like it

I got that last week! Haha

I'm loooooooving the SMC hair!!! <3
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I opened 2 boxes and I'm not complaining about the result:

FKXEdl9.png

I also like the bracelet, but I fear I'll never use it, so I'm not chasing anything more :)
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I'm doing 3 hour reality shows in Calabasas. You can knock it off in 18 or 19 energy if you don't run into nothing but an 8 energy task, when you need one more star. But, even so, they are the best. 4 guests, then either 4 Energy task, or 2 1 energy tasks in the BD, or....that dreaded nothing but 8s at the end. then it takes mid 20s. But. do those, then after you get an item or 2, do the event 6 hour tasks for Birthday Storyline.

Also, remember that your reality co stars will give you 2 Event Stars instead of one, once you have an event item.

Please tell me you have calabasas? If not, the 3 hour in the Hollywood Apartment isn't much more. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks koko! I do have the calabasas house so then ill just do a bunch of reality shows then :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    sketch-1477061620627_zpscx6y2f13.png

Happy Birthday Kim!!!
    Never give up - never surrender!
    Android
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Lia, Camila & Cloudedpiano!!!
    Android
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    For the first time ever I thought I'd pay some kstars to open some extra event boxes. And what do I get for my trouble? Just a bunch of freaking white box items. I mean seriously, at least put all the event items in the box so we have a decent chance. -_-

IMG_0252.jpeg

I guess my decision whether or not to buy me some extra kstars has been made for me - no way with odds like these. I am so disappointed with this game right now. Almost put me off the whole event, to be honest. I kinda feel like Glu is laughing at me right now. :/
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Is there a storyline this weekend? Cause Kim called me yesterday and threw the k-stars on my face (lol) but I didn´t receive any call for the storyline yet. Is it just me?
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    Is there a storyline this weekend? Cause Kim called me yesterday and threw the k-stars on my face (lol) but I didn´t receive any call for the storyline yet. Is it just me?

There is a storyline. It starts off with Kim calling you and you wishing her a Happy Birthday. Then Kris will call and ask you to meet her to help plan Kim's party.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    HBCamila.gif

Happy Birthday for real Camila. I am so sorry. You ever grow up spelling something one way for family? When it pops up differently, the eye is blind.

Hahaha no problem koko! I don't mind, I know that my name it's not really common in other parts of the world, and it's spelled Camilla too! So it's ok! Thank you for the gif gift lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    There is a storyline. It starts off with Kim calling you and you wishing her a Happy Birthday. Then Kris will call and ask you to meet her to help plan Kim's party.

Well, nothing happened in my game until now. Kim just called me yesterday and said something like "thank you for playing in my birthday" and gave me the k-stars. Now I´m finishing an event at LIF, so I´m gonna just wait and see what happens next. Thank you NQueen!!!
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Happy birthday, Camila!! Hope your day is filled with joy and laughter!

IMG_0550_zpswxyp0qbl.jpg
    OMG! That's my dream cake! A green one! thank you so much Linda, and I mean that as a compliment too because linda is pretty in spanish :D

And thanks to all the lovely people that had wished me a happy birthday! KaylaJ, Tarabella08, Rumpelstilzchen and everyone else ❤
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I got the giftbox dress yayyyy
    I will post in the fashion thread once I get the earrings :) I may chase after the shoes later idk
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Well, nothing happened in my game until now. Kim just called me yesterday and said something like "thank you for playing in my birthday" and gave me the k-stars. Now I´m finishing an event at LIF, so I´m gonna just wait and see what happens next. Thank you NQueen!!!

You're welcome. Also, are you a Facebook player because I heard the players were having issues with the updates and recent events. If you are a android or iOS player then I would suggest putting in a ticket if the event doesn't still show up.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I got 50 energy in my giftbox... I really liked all of the clothes so I'm a little disappointed, but at least it'll help me finish the event a little faster. I'm super excited about the earnables for this weekend :D
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

After Kris called you have to go meet her at Kim's mansion in Beverly Hills. Maybe try going there to see if she's there? It could be that you accidentally skipped the call or something got jumbled up and you never got it but the game somehow thinks you did....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    For the first time ever I thought I'd pay some kstars to open some extra event boxes. And what do I get for my trouble? Just a bunch of freaking white box items. I mean seriously, at least put all the event items in the box so we have a decent chance. -_-

IMG_0252.jpeg

I guess my decision whether or not to buy me some extra kstars has been made for me - no way with odds like these. I am so disappointed with this game right now. Almost put me off the whole event, to be honest. I kinda feel like Glu is laughing at me right now. :/

Ouch!

I was in your shoes in the past. There must be a reason others are getting it free, and I'm paying 40kstars for them, mine's of premium quality material! I love it! I treat them like precious beings, tucked away neatly, only wearing them once a year, or never. Too precious.
    PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, Sappho! I can relate tho - when I got my free box this morning I went to buy another one and both were filled with 50 energy instead. Granted it helps during an event like this but I wouldn't have minded one of the items instead.

on a more amusing note:

tumblr_ofet0i24sq1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Love the layering LOLOL!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I got the gift box top! Which is cool because it'll help me get extra points to finish the earnables, which i feel like i will die without. I work every night this weekend so i'm really working hard to get the earnables. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I bought my first every SMC today!! I just couldn't pass up Kim's gorgeous dress!!!
    Here is what I got from the gift boxes. I'm glad that I got the purse and the dress. I really don't need another pair of black heels and I can always get the bracelet in a TB box.

SE7n9ZGh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The dress is a very good score. And I like the purse. I love the earner dress, and Kim's kloset? Take my breath away.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Yeah Yeah make fun of my disgrace lol

Seriously Vats has loads of brown shoes and every other week somehow he gains another pair:rolleyes:

Aww, I didn't mean to make fun. I hope you weren't offended. I feel the same way about purses, that you do about brown stuff. :p
    You remind me of the babe...
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ouch!

I was in your shoes in the past. There must be a reason others are getting it free, and I'm paying 40kstars for them, mine's of premium quality material! I love it! I treat them like precious beings, tucked away neatly, only wearing them once a year, or never. Too precious.

Really at this point the regret is the worst. I should have just kept the kstars and spent them on pets or something. Honestly if these are the odds we get then it doesnt seem worth it to spend any money on this game.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Happy Birthday Lia and Camila!!!

Love this weekend event, after grinding all day got the dress yeyy it's so pretty!!! + got the bag in my free box

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Lenochka!

This event is going much better than last weekend's, I'm already at 430 points. Now all I have to do is to wait for the second gig, go to sleep and complete the third gig next morning and hope I finish it!
    Megannita wrote: »
    Aww, I didn't mean to make fun. I hope you weren't offended. I feel the same way about purses, that you do about brown stuff. :p

Oh no you should make fun, cause I think is fun when people make fun of me.

I'm very playful so don't worry about that!

Since we're around Halloween, we should take all your purses and my brown stuff and send images of them through PM to Kalinda and Eggs and keep spamming them during that day under the title of 'Trick-or-treat' and maybe they'll become so annoyed that will to convice the rest of the dev team to doesn't make those anymore lol

I know I'm evil!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    6ypjck.jpg

Can't believe I already got the dress!! omg I rarely finish events because it takes so much time and now I can take my time earning that nice hair. I'm going to start planning better when the events have pretty clothing I actually like!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats Lenochka!

This event is going much better than last weekend's, I'm already at 430 points. Now all I have to do is to wait for the second gig, go to sleep and complete the third gig next morning and hope I finish it!

Oh no you should make fun, cause I think is fun when people make fun of me.

I'm very playful so don't worry about that!

Since we're around Halloween, we should take all your purses and my brown stuff and send images of them through PM to Kalinda and Eggs and keep spamming them during that day under the title of 'Trick-or-treat' and maybe they'll become so annoyed that will to convice the rest of the dev team to doesn't make those anymore lol

I know I'm evil!:o

Haha!! You're a genius!!!!!!!! :D
    You remind me of the babe...
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    IMG_1027.png

My free box was a bust. I'm okay with this, though. I'd rather have the luck when there is an item I looooove.

IMG_1028.jpg

Khaleesi is using this weekend as an excuse to wear all her fancy dresses that she doesn't wear very often!
    Not an event item but I like it

Soundspretty, I have this outfit in my game too, I really like it!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh