Monday Monday - Halloween's Coming but will we have a Midweek Event?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Good morning Guys and Dolls. It's Monday and the Weekend is behind us, but the Question on Everyone's Lips.....
Will We Have A Midweek?

Halloween will be here for the Next Weekend Event,
But will tomorrow bring us a Midweek Event?

We have 2 ways of knowing......a) the little loading meter says something happened
or B) and this is my favorite.....

Our delightful Glu Goddess Kalinda drops a teaser on us.

Personally I'll take either.....
so, you think we'll have on, or you think they're so busy stuffing Friday's event, that there is no time to pack up and deliver one for tomorrow?

My fingers are crossed, I'm hping for a SYS....yes, we have to get up at strange hours to submit a new look, but we have all that time in between rounds for other fun things.

I don't know about you, but my K$ balances are dropping, I need to do more gigs. So pardon me if I go stick my head in my games, I just bought Abu Dabi and these dolls have to work it. I had 1 million on one game, and since the update came, and all the cash clothes to buy...she's down to 700Grand. What's a girl to do? So, pipe up chime in, and lets pass the time waiting for the next one to drop........and waiting, is the hardest part. (drops to floor to avoid the objects being thrown)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    One question, Koko. Just read you mentioned purchasing Halloween clothing items in the wardrobe from this recent update.
    Do you know, will they be gone after Halloween, if I don't purchase them now?
    Since the luxe goal came out, I only purchase K$ items when Maria calls to earn that 1 KStar.
    Hoping for a mid-week event, too! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I think a costume themed SYS would be quite fun. But then again that wouldn't work with the style one item thing since one item would pretty much already dictate the costume you could wear... Hmm
    I'm kind of expecting a mini update today that takes away all the birthday decorations and replaces them with Halloween decorations. That would be so fun!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG A Halloween themed SYS event would be sooo great!
    I really don't like this waiting game... Is it too early to reveal 'the pout'..?

tumblr_o12orcL5Kg1r7o5sao1_500.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    OMG I'm so excited about this week! I'm pretty sure that there will be a midweek event, I hope it is a SYS event. I really like those 😊
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I'm also hoping for a Halloween SYS although since this is the first Halloween I'm playing I don't really have many options other than the clothing they just released. Maria gave me a luxe goal on the kitty stockings and I jumped on it! I wanted them anyway, now I'm just trying to hold out for her to offer me the black cat in the bag but waiting is sooo hard :(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One question, Koko. Just read you mentioned purchasing Halloween clothing items in the wardrobe from this recent update.
    Do you know, will they be gone after Halloween, if I don't purchase them now?
    Since the luxe goal came out, I only purchase K$ items when Maria calls to earn that 1 KStar.
    Hoping for a mid week event, too! :)

I'm so glad you asked. I asked Glu about it, and have been told the items we already have in the wardrobe available for purchase (dresses, sweatpant with skeleton, purses, socks, etc) will be available indefinitely. I said we were buying up all the cash items, but were waiting for a vip to get the Star items. There WILL be additional Halloween Themed clothes coming out for the Weekend Event, and those of course will ONLY be available during the event. They said that in response to us asking for more versitile things that could be costume or worn othertimes....they listened and provided us with the things we see now in the closet. So...everything in the wardrobe stays.....the event clothes, naturally only available through the Event.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I'm so glad you asked. I asked Glu about it, and have been told the items we already have in the wardrobe available for purchase (dresses, sweatpant with skeleton, purses, socks, etc) will be available indefinitely. I said we were buying up all the cash items, but were waiting for a vip to get the Star items. There WILL be additional Halloween Themed clothes coming out for the Weekend Event, and those of course will ONLY be available during the event. They said that in response to us asking for more versitile things that could be costume or worn othertimes....they listened and provided us with the things we see now in the closet. So...everything in the wardrobe stays.....the event clothes, naturally only available through the Event.

This is great news!
    I know. I don't have to worry about the socks, the other dress, so many things. I bought a little, got carried away and bought a little more. But I only bought 1 Star thing per game. Then I sat on my hands and said "Waiting for the VIP" lol. I get so excited waiting to see what is coming. I'm having a good vibe about this. I don't know whether it will be a themed event.....but I can feel something for tomorrw. Either that or I should not have eaten my half chili cheese dog for breakfast. Yeah, maybe that's the feeling in my gut. Either way.......bring on the Halloween.
    Boo_Koko.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Thank you so much for the info. I love all the Halloween items recently added in our wardrobe. Hopefully Maria will offer me luxe goal to purchase them all before Halloween! Also, I hope Glu add the Halloween background in the photo booth. I missed last year's. :(
    Can't wait to see the event items.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I was just typing 'aw I wished Maria would call me to buy a Halloween item' and POOF she called!!! Really really wanted to buy this cat-in-the-bag but was waiting for a VIP. But now I got 9 K-stars back, woohoo!

IMG_0727_zpskvene1vt.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    We got a new Halloween bag ladt year?.................runs off to check......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts

Thank you so much Koko!! :D I hope you have a good week. :D

I love this, this is exactly what we wanted and they listened! The items really feel like Halloween but could also be worn more casually.

And btw my guess for this weekend is that it is a VIP. I've been thinking it all day and that there will be additional items makes it even more likely I think.
    Oh those additional items meant the event clothes because we get gift box and we get the earners I feel bad now I'm gonna have to pick it all up cupcakes aren't i?

and yeah, I found the 2nd Halloween Bg. I hope we get another one too.

And, do you save your extra energy from the daily boxes tiles? I did and grabbed them while grinding this weekend. Big help. I enjoyed having them more than when I get a reward of energy and just use it coz it's there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

Yaaaaaaaaaay!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I think a costume themed SYS would be quite fun. But then again that wouldn't work with the style one item thing since one item would pretty much already dictate the costume you could wear... Hmm
    I'm kind of expecting a mini update today that takes away all the birthday decorations and replaces them with Halloween decorations. That would be so fun!

They could do a Halloween SYS if they gave us a very simple mask (like a black one for the eyes) to wear as the one item thing! It would be really cool to vote on costumes!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I really hope we will have a SYS with Halloween costumes tomorrow. Styling the black mask that was added with the update would be so fun. Kalinda, please give us good news!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Awww super cool... I want that bag too... I hope Maria will call me soon... Congratz for getting the bag with luxe goals offer :o
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I was just typing 'aw I wished Maria would call me to buy a Halloween item' and POOF she called!!! Really really wanted to buy this cat-in-the-bag but was waiting for a VIP. But now I got 9 K-stars back, woohoo!

IMG_0727_zpskvene1vt.png
    Maria's ears must be itchy all day!!

IMG_3516.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Hi. Regarding a deleted post: If you want to "Chant for Spoilers" that's fine, but we're not 'summoning' anyone. It's not polite. :) Hope you understand.

Here's my doll with Linda. :) Yeah, the BG was there. lol.

File_Oct_24_11_25_47_AM.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Regarding a deleted post: If you want to "Chant for Spoilers" that's fine, but we're not 'summoning' anyone. It's not polite. :) Hope you understand.

Here's my doll with Linda. :) Yeah, the BG was there. lol.

File_Oct_24_11_25_47_AM.jpg

This is the Halloween photo booth background I was talking about. Glu, could you please put it in the game for new players?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy to grant some of your wishes for a Halloween-themed Show Your Style event! Here's a sneak peek at what we're styling this week:

Oct_25_Female_Fashion_Promo.jpg

Oct_25_Male_Fashion_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    WOOOOOW! Thank you, Kalinda, for posting!
    OMG! Thank you so much Kalinda!!
    Love everything! My male doll only needs to spend 10 KSTARS this time!!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Glu team!! :):):)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    The Halloween tappables are out!

And thanks for the spoilers Kalinda, I think this time I'll actually participate again, although it's going to be a pain this week.
    HALLOWEEN IS HEEEEEERE!! The decorations are SO much better than last year, omg.
    OMG!!! Those eyes!!! And earnable hair!! And two Throwback boxes!!! I love it all!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Happy to grant some of your wishes for a Halloween-themed Show Your Style event! Here's a sneak peek at what we're styling this week:

Oct_25_Female_Fashion_Promo.jpg

Oct_25_Male_Fashion_Promo.jpg

Fabulous!

I don't know how those eyes are gonna look on Olivia, but I'm going for everthing. Yolo.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omggg everything is fab for both girls and guys! Everything! Even the items required to purchase!

Can we change the color of the eyes? Looks like a standard white, but let's see! White is cool though.
    PM to add
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Omg I love the earnables for the girls this week!!! Not one but two prizes that aren't clothes or accessories. So awesome. Not sure how I'm going to style that choker though... gonna have to do some experimenting! Woo I'm excited! If I don't do well in the SYS event I might have to shell out some Kstars to finish some of the rounds early.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)