Monday Monday - Halloween's Coming but will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm loving everyone's dark looks, my kind of look :D
    PM to add
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Really like the items, but a SYS event, yikes!

34dlzwk.jpg

I'm gonna try a pirate at first

edit: that cat is sooo not gonna vote for me lol

I just got to vote for you! So fun when a familiar face pops up :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I can't even count how many times I've seen the dress from this weekend... And I don't actually think it goes with the necklace thing at all?

I saw the earnable dress from the past weekend event multiple times as well. I didn't even bother to vote for them because it seems like laziness on the player's part and the choker doesn't go with the dress at all. I only vote for people who look like they put some effort into their outfits.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I love this event! I'm having so much fun playing around with my Halloween outfits!
    One remakt: the eyes look down on my doll in contrast to how they look in the box, not sure if others are experiencing this, but I started a thread in Support:

SYS Halloween - earnable eyes
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Going to start with this outfit

image_5.jpeg

You look good Zitrone. is it just dolls in my game, or do you see a lot of people 'in spite' of the collar? Like it was one of those house arrest bracelets that people just ignore when they get dressed? I've been going out of my way to not vote for those. Do you think the mechanism that gives us NPCs are throwing some NPCs into the mix? Anyway, I see of lot of people doing really well with the items.

I think, that during this SYS event might be a good time to wipe my tablet and see why it's running so poorly. Or maybe I'l move things to the sd card instead. Samsung, when they're not blowing up, they don't charge well. 2 weekends ago I brought the game up on my hubby's old S4. Took overnite, but it worked. Now, I have each game with a 2nd device for insurance, but I might be doing the event with the phone, while I wipe everything.

Why does my iPAD Pro keep a charge for a couple of days while I use it, but my Samsung Tab takes 2 days to charge, and half an hour to deplete (ok, exageration, but still. you get my drift.)

P.S. Zitrone - don't look now but the black cat is giving your dress a dirty look. Probably think you're just a bigger cat.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    In my SYS game, the female dolls look ghostly - they are transparent. Is that happening to anyone else?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Not even an hour in the event and I see this pop up. If you have all the items why still play? To show off?

IhSOXTOh.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Here's the closeup of the eyes in my iOS game

eyes.jpg

The eyes in my game don't look down, but they still look ghostly. Sigh, a little color and they could have been the best eyes....(next to Nars lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I can't even count how many times I've seen the dress from this weekend... And I don't actually think it goes with the necklace thing at all?

Agree. I don't vote for that weekend event gown unless the other one is really off.
    And again, the SYS event only started less than an hour ago. I have already seen the third prize hair in the votes. :( Of course, that doll won't get my vote at all.

IMG_3535.jpg

I don't know why, I'm getting a couple of the same sets of dolls to vote again and again. Is it just the beginning of the event, that not many dolls submit their looks yet? Then I should see my own dolls (Jon sees Angeline, vise versa), but I didn't. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Dany27 wrote: »
    YAY thanks for the spoiler I love it!! Without sounding to crazy lol what time does the event start? I have such a hard time completing the sys events for some reason, I'm thinking I may have to start setting alarms because I REALLY want those eyes!

Dany, never have to set the alarm for the middle of the night again. The silent alarm, as practiced by KK:H Addicts who don't want to let the whole house know they get up to tap on a game....Hydration doll. Tank up before bed, with lots of H20. You will naturally wake up during the night. I've got it down, I know 20 ounces at midnight gets me up by about 4. You may have to adjust it. And, if you find you're awake at 2:30, then before you go back to bed after Nature's Call, have more water. It's especially helpful for those who share a room, and.....your skin will love you for this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Not even an hour in the event and I see this pop up. If you have all the items why still play? To show off?

IhSOXTOh.jpg

O_O

Ok but what's that dress she's wearing?

Edit: stuuupid me I just looked through my closet and it's Balmain, never noticed it for so long!
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    In my SYS game, the female dolls look ghostly - they are transparent. Is that happening to anyone else?
    Same. i thought it was part of the Halloween theme, at first. I wonder if it affects the voting process? I notice that once you tap to vote, the game lags.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg I love the earnables so much!!

I am seeing HORRIBLE outfits in the submissions... like nobody seems to be able to accessorise burgundy *facepalm*
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for the advice and good wishes Koko & isabeau!
    Started with this look. Let's see how it goes 😁
    Wish I had the Halloween background in the photobooth..
    Good luck everyone!

KKH_Screenshot_1477391887909_zpsyfqmfcfa.jpg
    Android
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    That was going to be my idea Koko. To create an original look while at the same time make it still have a Halloween feel to it without using a lot of the Halloween items. I had the same idea that many people will get tire of seeing the same costumes, so I wanted my doll to stand out. That makes it difficult with the choker. I don't have any dresses that has that particular shade of red and the shirts that I do have in that color don't go with the choker. So, I had to settle with all black. Here are two looks that I plan to go with in the event. They are not the best, but like I said I had little to work with.

qxOmLE6h.jpg

LOVE the outfit on the left - wow! Where is it from?? I hope it'll show up in my TB box... teehee.

I mean seriously look at this:

What is this

I don't understand these people

Who dresses so badly??

I can't even

Embarrassing

sqmfsm.jpg
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My looks :)
    Fotor_147739135406865.jpg
    Fotor_147739185662126.jpg
    God I love that red hair! lol I always do looks for SYS events with it. Glu please, give me that color so I can use it in every hairstyle :D
    Good outfits guys!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Love your looks Camila! Gorgeous.

I would actually love the blonde colour... the regular colours are "flat" but the special ones have more nuance. It's much nicer
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm getting the ghostly images too Holly. At first I thought it was a cool Halloween effect but now I'm not sure if it's a glitch :eek: Some times it's just one doll and sometimes it's on both dolls and sometimes it's only on halft the doll :eek: :eek: Weird, for sure!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    This dress on the left goes so well with the choker. Unfortunately, I don't have it. :(

IMG_3499.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Val_ wrote: »
    Love your looks Camila! Gorgeous.

I would actually love the blonde colour... the regular colours are "flat" but the special ones have more nuance. It's much nicer

Thanks Val!
    And yeah, that blonde would be pretty dope too :) overall I think all of us just want new colors, of skin, makeup or hair. I agree with you, the ones we have seem really flat now :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    This dress on the left goes so well with the choker. Unfortunately, I don't have it. :(

IMG_3499.jpg

I agree! And who knows, maybe you will get it in one of your throwback boxes this time, my finger are crossed for you! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm having a bit of a hard time with this event, the choker has a very specific gothic style and I don't really have a lot of pieces that match it.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Is anyone else seeing ghosts???

IMG_1557.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    I agree! And who knows, maybe you will get it in one of your throwback boxes this time, my finger are crossed for you! :)

Thank you so much!
    Right! I have so much fun trying to put together the looks. Totally forgot the first two gift boxes are TB boxes!!!!
    Good luck to you and all the forum dolls too! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Sappho wrote: »
    I'm having a bit of a hard time with this event, the choker has a very specific gothic style and I don't really have a lot of pieces that match it.

Try to keep it simple, go with black :) and make sure your lipstick doesn't clash with the choker
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Is anyone else seeing ghosts???

IMG_1557.png

Woo... Spooky! So Halloween &#55356;&#57219; !! Great job Glu ... praise Glu for glitches too! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Try to keep it simple, go with black :) and make sure your lipstick doesn't clash with the choker
    Thanks. That's what I've been trying to do. Though I've also experimented with white.

It's pretty fun to experiment with new looks, I don't usually change my doll's hair and makeup but these events I feel really encourage me to change it up a bit. I just wish I didn't have to waste so much time wading through a sea of unbought items just to find the few I do own. XD
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3

IMG_3499.jpg

Funny thing is that I have this dress but decided not to use it because I thought a lot of other people would be using it and I wanted my look to be a bit more unique.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    LOVE the outfit on the left - wow! Where is it from?? I hope it'll show up in my TB box... teehee.

I mean seriously look at this:

What is this

I don't understand these people

Who dresses so badly??

I can't even

Embarrassing

sqmfsm.jpg

Thank you, but I'm not sure where the dress is from. Maybe someone else knows. Also those looks are horrendous. As I said earlier, laziness doesn't get votes from. Or maybe it's not the fact that people are putting zero effort into their outfits. Maybe they just have bad taste.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »

Same here. I really only have a few pieces that look good. I've seen a lot of high necked dresses and you can't even see the choker so I'm not voting for those. I'm sticking with dark colors and a bare neck so you can see the details.

My game is glitching - I don't see ghosts but I definitely see some undies. One was the mermaid dress and another was a pair of black pants I think.