Options

Halloween Parties--Not Getting Party Pointshi

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hi.

I'm not getting any Halloween treat points after any of my parties.

Also, isn't each guest supposed to toss a candy apple or lollipop my way too?

Having bought gift boxes was apparently pointless, as I'm getting no points today whatsoever.

Please help??

Thank you!

Oh, btw: iOS
Latest version

I have't gotten any candyyyyy all morning! :(((

EDIT: Oh no, I can't fix the spelling of the head for this. Now everyone thinks I've been drinking an apple-cider-champagne punch all morning. I'm innocent, I tell you, innocent!

EDIT 2: Apple cider and champagne?? Ewwww!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Have you got this working :( I wonder if your game didn't download the event update for some reason.

And yes, apple cider and champagne sounds like a tummy ache waiting to happen. Now apple cider with a splash of spiced rum I can get behind :)
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Dear soundspretty,

I wanted to thank you so much for answering me!

First you got me thinking, well I didn't get the 500-years-long update, but...I have the Halloween megaphone, the pic with the earnables and the gift boxes. I *opened* gift boxes. But what...ohhhhh...nooooo! I was doing reality shows! Groannnn! (Well, there was a small crowd of people there, right??) So I stopped doing "parties" all day until I finally looked here in Support again, hours and hours later (so much lost time, so much lost candy!). Staying up too late with the K&K event and then starting with this one at 5:00 am.... Thank you so much for making me think! (Too many cobwebs in this brain!) Candy raining all around! Yay, thank you so much again!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh no! To be fair I get the two mixed up all the time. I'm so glad it's working for you. Good luck catching up!!