Options

Weekend Event 11/4/16 - The Good times just keep rolling in!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Ok, Deep breath everyone.

It's been a great ride since Kim's birthday
Then Halloween
Midweek Events
and as the days of the calendar fly by,
the good times just keep Rolling In.

And, since a lot of us are still grinding towards that TB.....
We'll be here,
spoilerfireworks.gif

So, let's patiently, politely, but wildly excitedly wait for

Our Spoiler of the upcoming Weekend Event.

My nose is itchy......and that makes me think it's a VIP.

But I could be wrong. What do you think?

What will this wonderful Weekend Be?

And more importantly......what about the prizes?

Threads open, Let's have fun.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I hope I can join weekend event and not having trouble like midweek event... themidweek event never show up in my ipad... :(
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I know Kendall's birthday celebration is already happening in KKG, but is there any chance of having a party for her in KKH this weekend?
  • Options
    I hope I can join weekend event and not having trouble like midweek event... themidweek event never show up in my ipad... :(

Yeah me too...I'm wondering if I´m gonna have the same problem this weekend.
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I keep praying for a reality one. Why do you think it's a VIP Koko? :( Because of all the grinding last weekend and with this mid-week event?
    Fingers crossed it's a reality one!! :D
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    For kkh to get this midweek event u have ti have atleast 8 items in the throwback items or u wont get it
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I hope it's VIP but only because I'm going out of town and won't have much of a chance to play.
  • Options
    mocastilho wrote: »
    I keep praying for a reality one. Why do you think it's a VIP Koko? :( Because of all the grinding last weekend and with this mid-week event, for those who got it?
    Fingers crossed it's a reality one!! :D

No. it was that olds wives tale thing, drop a spoon company's coming, itchy nose....something about money. Oh, maybe the itchy nose was because the 45 energy I should have gottenwhen I leveled up, will cost me 49 more stars if I want to buy 40Energy. Lol. It's in the suggestion thread. Or. maybe it's wishful thinking, because I was hoping for one last week. Either way, it's all good.
    i hope it's not parties.

Edited to add... let's stay positive ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm so ready for the weekend event! I'm really excited to drool over the spoilers (I hope they'll be drool worthy).
    My gut also tells me it's a VIP but I'd be happy with anything (except Parties, I need a break).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    No. it was that olds wives tale thing, drop a spoon company's coming, itchy nose....something about money. Oh, maybe the itchy nose was because the 45 energy I should have gottenwhen I leveled up, will cost me 49 more stars if I want to buy 40Energy. Lol. It's in the suggestion thread. Or. maybe it's wishful thinking, because I was hoping for one last week. Either way, it's all good.
    i hope it's not parties.

Can I ask that complaints about the midweek event, or lack thereof be kept to the Support thread, the midweek thread, and the Vent thread? I know you're hurting, but brand new Event...brand new hopes. And missing a throwback event midweek has nothing to do with the weekend event unless that happens to be a throwback event. And even then it's a new event whole new set of structures. I'm sorry your hurting. I'd link those threads for you except I'm not at my laptop and my tablet doesn't do links well.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone with that comment. I've checked all the threads. I can edit the post if you want me to. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Paty wrote: »
    I know Kendall's birthday celebration is already happening in KKG, but is there any chance of having a party for her in KKH this weekend?

Yesss I really hope I can have a party for Kendall, but I'm newbie at this game, so I don't know did last year KKH celebrate Kendall's birthday?
  • Options
    Yesss I really hope I can have a party for Kendall, but I'm newbie at this game, so I don't know did last year KKH celebrate Kendall's birthday?

Yes they did, but not in a weekend event. Kim just called and invited us for Ken´s party in Vegas (if I remember correctly).
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    For kkh to get this midweek event u have ti have atleast 8 items in the throwback items or u wont get it

Pretty sure I got more than 9 throwback items. And also the 'fake' game I created to test it should've also been given the midweek event.
  • Options
    It's at simultaneous threads before we can do this :-) Please don't make me move posts to their proper place. If it's throwback related put it in the Tb thread . Ok? Thank you so much. we've had simultaneous threads before. we can do this :-).

ifits a fake game you just started, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the level high enough. That's how weekends work.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilho wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone with that comment. I've checked all the threads. I can edit the post if you want me to. I'm sorry.

no it's ok, I'm just ushering future conversation to the right threads.
    ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    no it's ok, I'm just ushering future conversation to the right threads.
    ;)
    I agree! Let's keep it positive! I keep praying for a reality one but I believe in old supersticions so I trust your guess! :P
  • Options
    Paty wrote: »
    Yes they did, but not in a weekend event. Kim just called and invited us for Ken´s party in Vegas (if I remember correctly).

awww now I'm hoping for Kendall's party.... and VIP weekend as well :cool:
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Koko's prediction was correct. There will be a VIP event! I love the striped gold earnable dress. What are your favorite items?

Nov_4_Exclusive_Pack_18_IAP.jpg

Nov_4_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_4_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Nov_4_Male_Reward_Promo.jpg

Nov_4_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!

The items are not my cup of tea this time, but I'm glad I get to see them now because I don't have to save any Kstars for tomorrow. Now I can blast all my Kstars out on the TB sale :D
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda! I love everything! The hairs are gorgeous but I also love the clothes!!
    The boys gift boxes items are so cute!! <3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omg I LOVE the gift box top for the guys!

Glu you already took my money in K&K, now KKH too!
    PM to add
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the spoliers Kalinda!

Well after seeing that guys got another amazing long hair style at K&K can't avoid to get depressed looking at KKH spoilers *sigh*

Really more brown stuff?:eek:

The gift boxes top and pants are incredible though! Love the birds.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers. I have to agree with Cherrey that none of the items are that appealing to me except the SMC. This just means that I will have to save my K stars for the next event, because I already spent a few on the TB items.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoliers Kalinda!

Well after seeing that guys got another amazing long hair style at K&K can't avoid to get depressed looking at KKH spoilers *sigh*

Really more brown stuff?:eek:

The gift boxes top and pants are incredible though! Love the birds.

Vatsy, give some suggestions to Glu team! Maybe they just don't have inspiration, I know you'll give the best ones :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I like everything and love the SMC!
  • Options
    Yeah, I love everything too . Thank you so much for these spoilers. I love Kim's hair in the Shop my closet. I had to come peek. There's something about Gold toward the Holidays.....won't that make a lovely dress for Thanksgiving? I'm sure one of my dolls contacts must be a chef. get them to cater the meal. My dolls can't sit, they're certainly not going to cook. Does Calabasas even hae a stove? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I like the shoes. Would've liked them more if they're black. Fingers crossed if I'll have the event.
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Love the hair and gold heels for the SMC. Does anyone remember if there was a sale on k-stars last black friday? Or what do you think the chances are of a sale on them this year?
    I'm debating on paying $10 for the clothes+60 k-stars or if I should wait it out, hhmmm
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    So, is this an SMC that we've been offered before, or a brand new one? Just curious. I don't remember it.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm buying the SMC coz I want the hurr. That's it. Please, Glu. What is your obsession with flats? I've never seen ANY Kardashian or Jenner rock flats...EVER. just stop. It doesn't look sexy on the dolls. It looks very 9th grade, shopping at the mall with braces and a chin guard during summer. Not my favorite look at all.
    GC: Zoë Strange