Weekend Event 11/11/2016 - 2 Weeks till Black Friday ~ Reality Weekend

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS. If players would buy giftbox for 40kstars then you should try to at least put ALL EVENT ITEMS in the palette or remove "trash" in the palette permanently. Because spending 40kstars is no joke when you'll only find out that you might possibly get $4000(come on) from a palette full of $4000s I mean who knows right? Glu I hope you really consider this specific concern of KKH players thank you oh so much ;*
    Anyway all event items this weekend are sooo nice ♥♥♥ And reality events are easier to finish and not very burdensome :o

I don't think Glu is considering this concern at all. For months I've seen players have a petition to get rid of the $4000 kash box, but instead Glu chose to make the gift boxes more and more skewed in their favor with double and triple the amount of $4000 boxes per palette.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Ok,I have to do the task. Sounds like fun I need to get more energy 1st. I am currently making a quiche. I can't only be making Italian Food when his Gf is here. I don't make many meatless meals. My repertoire is severely limited. So....pasta, quiche....any other suggestions? First one says tofu is in trouble

Voila!
    20161111_141232.jpg
    I have the exact same table lantern in yellow!!!
    Android
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassy <3<3<3

Hey there, love ❤️❤️❤️

Sugar, oh hun, I'm so sorry.. that's why I stopped chasing gb items.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    It's said with lots of love. I've always had pets, but my cat, Charlie was like my child. His litter lost their feral mother when he was about 2 weeks old. I became his mom. Charlie actually came when I called him. He loved to get out and prowl the neighborhood. I would open the back door call his name, and within a minute he'd appear at the back fence looking over at me, then he'd scoot in. Slept in my bed pet. And that has never happened before or since. So, I love your love of cats. :)

Then there was my dog Radio. I think she could have been Charlie in one of his 9 lives. But, on the topic of cats....

[video]http://www.apl.tv/kittens.htm[/video]

Omg, sweetness overload, im melting lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Do you know when right after praise something, that thing becomes a HUGE HUGE HUGE disappointment?

Yeah that's the case of the weekend storyline! WTH?!

Really we supposed to be the hero of this game. I can't believe that once more they are making a bad picture of our characters.

Not funny at all. And after throwing all that trash on our faces they ask a bribe of 7 k-stars! As if!

If I hadn't worked on those gigs I would have finished the event already, but instead I lost tons of energy to get only 10 extra points at the end.

I'm so frustrated.:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here are the items I won from the boxes. I'm glad that I got the top and the pants. I'm not to worried about the hair since I won't be wearing it too much and I can just get the shoes next time.

Gf79W9el.jpg

Also did anyone else finish the weekend gigs? At the end, Ray's brother tries to publicly humiliate him and the option is to use 7 K stars to convince him not to. I chose the other option, and I thought since I didn't pay the K stars I wouldn't get the full amount of bonus points. After the last gig, Ray calls and accuses my doll of not telling him she was the person he was looking for the whole time and betraying him. This time I got another option to pay 5 K stars this time to convince him and I paid them since I figured I can get them back by watching videos. Well, I ended up with 20 bonus points in the end, but I feel that this weekend's gig was kind of dumb especially when this whole mess could have been avoided if Simon told us the truth or if Ray was a competent journalist. I also hate that once again my doll would have been made out to be the bad guy if I didn't cough up any K stars.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Do you know when right after praise something, that thing becomes a HUGE HUGE HUGE disappointment?

Really we supposed to be the hero of this game. I can't believe that once more they are making a bad picture of our characters.

Not funny at all. And after throwing all that trash on our faces they ask a bribe of 7 k-stars! As if!

If I hadn't worked on those gigs I would have finished the event already, but instead I lost tons of energy to get only 10 extra points at the end.

Vats I totally feel your frustration. We either end up being the good guy only if we toss out K stars or the bad guy if we don't. :(
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Also did anyone else finish the weekend gigs? At the end, Ray's brother tries to publicly humiliate him and the option is to use 7 K stars to convince him not to. I chose the other option, and I thought since I didn't pay the K stars I wouldn't get the full amount of bonus points. After the last gig, Ray calls and accuses my doll of not telling him she was the person he was looking for the whole time and betraying him. This time I got another option to pay 5 K stars this time to convince him and I paid them since I figured I can get them back by watching videos. Well, I ended up with 20 bonus points in the end, but I feel that this weekend's gig was kind of dumb especially when this whole mess could have been avoided if Simon told us the truth or if Ray was a competent journalist. I also hate that once again my doll would have been made out to be the bad guy if I didn't cough up any K stars.

I didn't pay Kstars both times and didn't care about it because by the time I got to the last event gig, I've already finished the event. Didn't need any extra event point. I only got 10 bonus event points in the very end. I don't like the fact that we have to pay Kstars to get extra event points. Instead, I like that we get extra points by making a better choice during event storyline gigs, like the Hollyween mystery one. I like to be challenged, not just whoever pays more wins. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I know Sassy I know, but the all the items are sooooooo pretty this weekend!
    Hugs to you, it's so great to see you :) I'm so happy to hear the new job is going so well ❤️ We miss you a lot!
    Hey there, love ❤️❤️❤️

Sugar, oh hun, I'm so sorry.. that's why I stopped chasing gb items.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    7 k-stars here, 7 k-stars there.

I am sorry. All I can think about is Black Friday.
    And those white heels. Still don't know if I should buy another giftbox. I worked so hard saving my k's.. I couldn't take it if I would get energy, eventpoints or kash. Picked the worst daily giftbox today. Maybe tomorrow..

Now Ray is mad at me. I feel sorry for him that his brother is such a bad person.
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Aww I was really enjoying this storyline. I just finished the second gig this morning but it sounds like it ends crummy unless you want to pay. Hate that.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts

I feel you... I am shocked I am Rose :( and I don't pay Kstars either because I thought weekend storylines won't affect main storylines... so Ray is so upset :eek:
    Done!
    w3vQQhr.png?1

I'm satiesfied with the earnables, even the hair is from my liking.

Yeah Cherry, I was like 'haha your Rosé, Dirk!' and than I am Rosé?! Thanks Simon! I was so shocked that I didn't got all the story after that. Is Simon laundering money? If so that's worse than I thought!

At least I learned that Ray's name is Raymond!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Looking smexy, as always Vats, even with the shorter hair :o BTW, Kiki is wearing long blonde hair today :p just thought i'd mention that :p:p
    Done!
    w3vQQhr.png?1
    Oh yeah, saw her;)

If Kat and Bort doesn't mind maybe she could join Vats' harem!

Oh I'm dirty!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    HAHA Vats, you dirty bird ..... but I'm not saying no :p:p
    Oh yeah, saw her;)

If Kat and Bort doesn't mind maybe she could join Vats' harem!

Oh I'm dirty!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I finished the event about 4 hours ago. It was pretty quick for me, but I think I was inspired by doing quick reality gigs after so long of slow parties. :)

I was happy with my free box:

IMG_1065.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I... guess I'm not doing the event gigs then if I'm going to have to watch my doll be vilified just because I've failed to shell out kstars. :/
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Yay! Those shoes are really cute and congrats on missing the two 4k boxes :p
    Sappho wrote: »
    I... guess I'm not doing the event gigs then if I'm going to have to watch my doll be vilified just because I've failed to shell out kstars. :/

Eh might as well just get them over with because I think they stay anyway? Just block it out of your mind. That's what I'm planning on doing :)
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    If I let the event go past and do the first one then, then the next ones won't materialize, so that's probably what I'll do.

I mean in that one event a while back when it was like 1 or 2 kstars I kind of regret not taking that one, but 7? That's just too much for a dialogue option. And punished with a bad ending if you don't take it? Yeah, no thanks, Glu. I love your and your game, but no.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • K T Z NK T Z N Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got this hairstyle and I love it so much <3

EbvBGkH.jpg
    If I let the event go past and do the first one then, then the next ones won't materialize, so that's probably what I'll do.

I mean in that one event a while back when it was like 1 or 2 kstars I kind of regret not taking that one, but 7? That's just too much for a dialogue option. And punished with a bad ending if you don't take it? Yeah, no thanks, Glu. I love your and your game, but no.

Yeah I'm not into this whole pay for results thing. I don't mind charming once in a blue moon but this is greedy
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

I think I'll do the same thing... I've already finished but I'd rather keep doing reality shows than having to read through a frustrating storyline.
    I know not everything can always go great - but this is a game and it's supposed to be a fun, lighthearted escape from reality not make me feel worse :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I accidentally started a party and now it won't let me film in Calabasas until it's over :eek::eek:
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Haha, oh no soundspretty!

I finished the storyline.. you're not vilified, it's just that Ray is a bit mad... but who cares? He's kind of a shoddy opportunist anyway so I'm not too bothered. You don't lose fans or anything.

I can't believe we're now being made to pay in order to get more bonus points at the end. Like, Glu do you not get enough money?
    I'm sorry but the events have gotten harder, plus now we have midweek events relatively often... this game is starting to require way more time than it should... like it's supposed to be fun, not a drag of chores you have to do in order to keep up.

This event is taking so long for me, I'm kinda over it. I'll finish it, but I feel really meh.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Yay! Those shoes are really cute and congrats on missing the two 4k boxes :p

Eh might as well just get them over with because I think they stay anyway? Just block it out of your mind. That's what I'm planning on doing :)

I find they stay and if you do them next weekend, you get event points.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Glu can't win with the midweeks. When we don't get them, people complain. When we get them for several weeks in a row, people complain that it's too much. Glu seems to be striking a balance between providing content and still making money. In my opinion, it's still one of the better games for the ability to play without spending much.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I have 488/600 points and zero of the items from the box outfit, so I'm getting 25 points from each reality show, meaning I need at least 5 more to finish. However, the event only has 4 more hours. I'm going to try my best, as I really want that earnable male hair. Congrats to everyone who has completed the event!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok I completed the event, thanks also to the 30 points from the free event gift box. In a spur of the moment I decided to open another box, in the same pallete, and I found the white top! So I'm really happy that my decision to open another box was right! If someone can told me how to attach images here in the forum I may start to post my doll outfit 😅
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One game didn't spend the stars, got 10 event points for the usual 'big finish' So, for the 2nd game I said "We'll they wouldn't charge us 7 stars for nothing" so I paid it. Got a large end of event bonus payout. They seemed like the usual event points bonus we usually get without paying 7 stars.
    So, down 7 stars for basically nothing (I'd already finished the event) when it came time for the 3rd game, I didn't pay the stars, and got 10 event points again. So......luckily this new model doesn't affect me much, I usually finish before the last event, so I'll just keep doing that.
    But, loving all the clothes, Don't want to talk about the Gift boxes. I am admittedly weak. Very very weak. I always think the next box is going to have the hair, or the dress, or whatever catches my eye.

I know I'm not alone in this. But, the nice thing....the giftboxes won't mess up my lungs, won't make my jeans tight, and don't exacerbate my coffee allergy. So, as the weekend closes, I smile and dream of clothes to come. :)

Happy Sunday Night Dudes and Dolls. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary