Weekend Event 11/11/2016 - 2 Weeks till Black Friday ~ Reality Weekend

1235Next

Comments

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Glu can't win with the midweeks. When we don't get them, people complain. When we get them for several weeks in a row, people complain that it's too much. Glu seems to be striking a balance between providing content and still making money. In my opinion, it's still one of the better games for the ability to play without spending much.

I completely agree with you! I can understand the wish that mid weekevents should be a bit easier to complete than weekend events as most people don't have as much time during the week but I think it's great that they offer them so frequently, and if I really don't have any time during a week I just don't participate...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I completely agree with you! I can understand the wish that mid weekevents should be a bit easier to complete than weekend events as most people don't have as much time during the week but I think it's great that they offer them so frequently, and if I really don't have any time during a week I just don't participate...

I agree! I think the points needed should be lower for midweek events. Not only because people have less time during the week, but also because there are not bonus points to earn through earning items from the event.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Happy belated birthday to your Baba, Koko (I'm not sure if Baba means husband or father, but I'm not a native English speaking person... sorry!!).

And happy birthday to your man, Tarabella08!!

Now, let's get this party started!
    CvsYu1lwmyOha.gif

I'm a little late on replying, but thank you Linda!!! I hope you had a good weekend and that you're feeling better! The flu is no fun :(
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    You are welcome, hun!
    And that for the well-wishes, I'm feeling much better, thank you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Linda, I'm sorry you had it. It hit me hard but was weird, I slept and slept, wake up come here sleep, sleep on the sofa, sleep in my bed. And when I didn't, every muscle in my body ached. I thought it was too early for the flu. Hope you bounce back entirely. Did you sleep a lot? Body ache?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And Tarabella, Happy belated birthday to your Scorpio.

And if I didn't explain, Baba is my pet name online for my son. After Mama His first word was Bottle....Ba. lol. So we did call him Baba. We also called him Bubba (when the giant child was growing inside). So my family is Baba (my son) and PuterHead or SugarB , both pet names for my hubby.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda, I'm sorry you had it. It hit me hard but was weird, I slept and slept, wake up come here sleep, sleep on the sofa, sleep in my bed. And when I didn't, every muscle in my body ached. I thought it was too early for the flu. Hope you bounce back entirely. Did you sleep a lot? Body ache?

Oh I slept a lot too, but my husband was not feeling well either so we would rotate sleeping in the bed and on the couch haha.
    But we are both better now, thankfully!
    Oh no, sorry to read you were feeling ill too! Are you all better now?
    And if I didn't explain, Baba is my pet name online for my son. After Mama His first word was Bottle....Ba. lol. So we did call him Baba. We also called him Bubba (when the giant child was growing inside). So my family is Baba (my son) and PuterHead or SugarB , both pet names for my hubby.
    Aha, now it all makes so much more sense!! Love their pet names!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________