Monday Morning Think Tank 11/21/16 - What a Wild Week this will be!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay thank you Kalinda!! Cant wait!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! I really like that is a date event this midweek! I didn't have enough k stars if it was another SYS event so I was a little worried
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yay! Thanks, Kalinda!

Lol I always say I would prefer this type of event or that type, and then when I get the spoilers that all goes out the window and I'm just excited!
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Reporting for spoiler duty! There will be a dating midweek event, followed by the Thanksgiving & Black Friday festivities.

Thank you!!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    OMG my dating game is horribly bad at the moment. I'm about 200 hearts behind on getting the style bonus. ;_;
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Am I crazy because not seeing any screens from the event??
    Minji wrote: »
    Am I crazy because not seeing any screens from the event??
    No me neither!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    woooohooooo!!! That's awesome Kalinda thank you for the heads up :D would have liked to see the items but it's kinda nice it will be a surprise when we open the game in the morning :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you so much for this. Dating. That will be the black box, the gold boxes and a TB? or is there significance to us not seeing any SS teasers or spolers? Deep Deep secrecy? That could mean a lot of things......or nothing at all.

Ok, wildest dreams......are they trying to surprise us with a 'special array of boxes'? Oh, the mystery.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    SugarK wrote: »
    woooohooooo!!! That's awesome Kalinda thank you for the heads up :D would have liked to see the items but it's kinda nice it will be a surprise when we open the game in the morning :cool:

Are there items, I wonder? If it's a throwback dating event, it might just be the four boxes (2 black, one gold, one TB).
    You could be right about that Julesmo, or better yet FOUR TB BOXES *dances around* remember those days? LOL
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Are there items, I wonder? If it's a throwback dating event, it might just be the four boxes (2 black, one gold, one TB).
    Am i invisible? Or am I sending thought waves to other enlightened beings? Lol. Let's see.....
    Thank you so much for this. Dating. That will be the black box, the gold boxes and a TB? or is there significance to us not seeing any SS teasers or spolers? Deep Deep secrecy? That could mean a lot of things......or nothing at all.

Ok, wildest dreams......are they trying to surprise us with a 'special array of boxes'? Oh, the mystery.

And I even thought and posted....maybe we'll even have 4 TBs? THen I started to feel well, warm and dewey. DIdn't know how to tactfully say that, deleted that part and posted. But yes.......you spend enough time on the forum with each other, we begin to think alike, and talk alike.

That has to be why the 'no ss' situation. Ok, so, In a case like that, if I only finished two...I can still get Thanksgiving done, and get a couple of prizes. I have to be honest, if it's the way it's been with the 4 boxes of black, gold and 1 tb, then I'll probably not play much past the first box. But ok, so hydrate for 4 a.m. run out to the store at 8 a.m.come home, make cake, and start the machine. The Thanksgiving Machine. Muhahahahaha.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LOL Koko, when I posted my thoughts about it, I saw that you had posted at the same time. Great minds!

And I like the way you and SugarK think, FOUR TBs would be amazing!!
    That's how they started out, right? I'm so excited........see, when they want to keep things under wraps.....I think they nailed it. Big surprise for tomorrow morning. I better make a shopping list so I can get in and out of the store quickly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HAHAHAHA smart minds think alike Koko ;);)
    ??? I just opened my game to finish a gig and the little yellow exclamation mark popped up telling me I had new clothes. Opened up the wardrobe and it was the strappy black shoes we all start out with. What's that about?
    Ok, I got them too. Something is up. or, maybe it's the game making sure we all have the shoes that were pictured with the earner outfit? Ok, no idea. Come on, some one please make up a good story about why we're getting shoes we already have.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Out of curiosity I put them on and exited the wardrobe. I got the shoe addict 8 achievement :) probably just a coinicidence but it's neat they actually seem to count as a new pair.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    I put them on immediately, but I don't know if I left the place or not. Let me check.

Nothin.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I know it's unlikely, but I think it would be cool if Glu included cash clothing items in the sale too, or if furniture and pets could have some kind of discount too but I guess that would be too generous lol. I've been looking forward to this sale for months so I hope we don't get ripped off and disappointed!

I probably won't bother with the dating event since there's only 1 throwback box now and 90% of my dates are only 1 hour so if I complete them at Oak in Soho I end up paying like $1k for 5 hearts- it's just not worth it. That makes it harder to complete dating events, I rarely get 8 hour dates.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'll probably complete it with my old game (don't have anything else to do in there anyways) but with the new game I'll be happy if I manage to get to the first box. I also don't have enough heart clothing but I'm trying to save up my money...
    Does anyone know how much the Calabasas mansion costs?

Edit: checked myself, it's 50,000. Oh dear.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    6 minutes. I'm so excited! Who's up and waiting to pounce?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    6 minutes. I'm so excited! Who's up and waiting to pounce?
    Me Koko! I'm waiting for the event to start!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Yay! oooops go look
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I don't get the event again... I hope someone can help me again....

Can someone pls tell me about the prizes? Is it throwback boxes or clothing items?
    just boxes. 2 black, 1 gold 1 tb 1st box 15, 2nd box 95. So far I got 25 Stars for 2 games, and 30 energy for the 3rd. Not sitting tied to the computer, today is carrot cake, chopped liver, and clean till it shines. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    just boxes. 2 black, 1 gold 1 tb 1st box 15, 2nd box 95. So far I got 25 Stars for 2 games, and 30 energy for the 3rd. Not sitting tied to the computer, today is carrot cake, chopped liver, and clean till it shines. ;)

thanks for the info... I missed throwback items so much :(
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Had the most amazing palette in my first black box:

Qht5gOf.jpg

So many great prizes... and it's not like I have all the black box items. I think the black and gold boxes would be okay, if there was a chance of actually winning something in them. This way it's just disappointing.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I will say.....2 weeks ago in the gold box, AppleP got the twin bun hair. And, I don't remember what TBs I got that week, but that was The Prize. If I get one memorable prize out of all 3 games each event, I feel I won. Last week....couldn't tell you. But the week before, I had a win.

So, lets not knock outselves out. this is slated to end Thursday night. So, hopefully Thanksgiving morning we'll get spoilers for Friday.

Ok, 3rd box is 190. So.....last box what? 400? My second box was cash. I could kick myself. I picked 'other box' instead of my usual because I thought 'there's nothing good in these boxes so what's the difference' and I could have picked up 25Stars if I'd stayed with my normal.

I'm just not feeling it. Plus, my go to expensive but good on stars place to date, Oak, has really been tuned up. You MUST take tasks you don't want, because until you do you get nothing else to tap. So, if someone has a new 'good quick place to date' please pm me. I didn't mind bankrupting myself on these dates, if I could save stars. Now it's expensive in both cash and stars.

Anyone else feeling it about oak like that now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    No event again. Yaaaay!