Monday Morning Think Tank 11/21/16 - What a Wild Week this will be!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I will say.....2 weeks ago in the gold box, AppleP got the twin bun hair. And, I don't remember what TBs I got that week, but that was The Prize. If I get one memorable prize out of all 3 games each event, I feel I won. Last week....couldn't tell you. But the week before, I had a win.

So, lets not knock outselves out. this is slated to end Thursday night. So, hopefully Thanksgiving morning we'll get spoilers for Friday.

Ok, 3rd box is 190. So.....last box what? 400? My second box was cash. I could kick myself. I picked 'other box' instead of my usual because I thought 'there's nothing good in these boxes so what's the difference' and I could have picked up 25Stars if I'd stayed with my normal.

I'm just not feeling it. Plus, my go to expensive but good on stars place to date, Oak, has really been tuned up. You MUST take tasks you don't want, because until you do you get nothing else to tap. So, if someone has a new 'good quick place to date' please pm me. I didn't mind bankrupting myself on these dates, if I could save stars. Now it's expensive in both cash and stars.

Anyone else feeling it about oak like that now?

I hope it's not 400! The last dating event I barely got the 3rd box. Every time I checked I was stuck on 1 hour dates.

I got a TB gold cuff in my first box. I managed to dodge three $2500 boxes but I did have a couple 25 k-star boxes so I would've been happy with those too.

I haven't tried any of the new places to see if they're as efficient as Oak. The bottle of wine is becoming more and more elusive. I just spent 20 energy on a 2 hour date :( I finally got my cash back up close to 100k and this midweek is going to severely drop it again. I hate dating events!!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My first box was Kash and energy plus that camera bag. I have almost all black and gold box items though. As for Oak, mine is basically the same, but every fourth or fifth date I notice vintage wine never shows up.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you so it's not me about Oak. But right after I posted that, I got a run of 2 hour dates, (my fave) which I completed in between 9 and 16 Energy. I'm in love again, but still ticked. lol.

Ok, grocery time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Same here! But I got the very rare (for me anyway) 4 hour date!! So I'm about 20 points away from my second box now.

I think I have all the black box items. I might be missing one or two. I only have one gold box item though and it seems like with these events I never have gold box items in my gold box palette? Makes me mad every time.
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    No event and no game fixed! I can't do anything in the game because it doesn't save the changes... Come on Glu... No event and worst, we can't play the game because there is no point! The game isn't working properly, still...
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I have terrible luck with boxes lately. This weekend I chased that gorgeous hair and had to open 4 boxes only to get event points, energy and event boots. This hair will forever haunt me. That also means that I wasted all the stars I was saving for Black Friday sale. Thought the hair was worth it. Oh well.
    Today I've opened two boxes and got 2.5 k twice from black ones and golden Britanna partnership in the golden one. This is depressing. Preparing myself to get some cheap bracelet in my TB box :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    My first box was 2500 cash :( few points left for the second, I hope to get a better reward.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, you are right.
    Paying for another bottle of wine when you need only 1 energy to finish.
    Why pay 650$ when you have to spend all energy anyway?
    We really should stop to talk open here in the forum whatever is helping in the game. They just take it away from us. Like SCL. Parties have become more difficult to finish too.
    I will never believe that SCL had a glitch. They just didn't like us grinding there for VIP's.

But I have a great new fiance!
    He proposed having not even reached 500 points! He is charming and seems sophisticated and - he just paid for 2 dates in a row!!! I think I'm in love 😁
    Android
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I will say.....2 weeks ago in the gold box, AppleP got the twin bun hair. And, I don't remember what TBs I got that week, but that was The Prize. If I get one memorable prize out of all 3 games each event, I feel I won. Last week....couldn't tell you. But the week before, I had a win.

So, lets not knock outselves out. this is slated to end Thursday night. So, hopefully Thanksgiving morning we'll get spoilers for Friday.

Ok, 3rd box is 190. So.....last box what? 400? My second box was cash. I could kick myself. I picked 'other box' instead of my usual because I thought 'there's nothing good in these boxes so what's the difference' and I could have picked up 25Stars if I'd stayed with my normal.

I'm just not feeling it. Plus, my go to expensive but good on stars place to date, Oak, has really been tuned up. You MUST take tasks you don't want, because until you do you get nothing else to tap. So, if someone has a new 'good quick place to date' please pm me. I didn't mind bankrupting myself on these dates, if I could save stars. Now it's expensive in both cash and stars.

Anyone else feeling it about oak like that now?

Does it end Thursday night? I think it ends Wednesday night? In my game it says 1 day 15 hours... so that's Wednesday night west coast time? (I think)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    30 energy in my second box... yuck.

The event ends Wednesday night. My game says 1 day, 11 hours currently.

Edit: Since we're on a roll with our energy rants, I'm currently on a 1 hour date. I probably need only a 1 energy action to finish. My only choices are the love guru and the $200 one which both take 8 energy. Ugh!!! All that for the 1 hour measly event points.
    I have gotten the energy in both of mine, which I am ok with since it is helping get through the event. In my first set, there were no boxes with kstars, so energy was welcome. In my second set, boxes contained energy and kstars, and one box had a dress that I think was a giveaway early in the game in a storyline. I've seen it before in black box sets. I don't really like it so no biggie. On to box 3!

30 energy in my second box too! So far cash and energy... I only look forward to the throwback box right now, not even the third box
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia

Edit: Since we're on a roll with our energy rants, I'm currently on a 1 hour date. I probably need only a 1 energy action to finish. My only choices are the love guru and the $200 one which both take 8 energy. Ugh!!! All that for the 1 hour measly event points.

At least, unlike the stars during gigs, the hearts still count towards your relationship with your partner. That's the small consolation for me, it's not completely wasted.
    Lii wrote: »
    At least, unlike the stars during gigs, the hearts still count towards your relationship with your partner. That's the small consolation for me, it's not completely wasted.

Good point, I have noticed that too. Makes paying $650 for one heart feel a little less awful lol
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Aww this is getting really annoying. Every single time. Or spend all energy or another bottle of wine...
    Android
    And my new fiance' hasn't offered to pay once! (I always get a new fiance' during dating events lol) I am going to get cold feet at the altar with this guy!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I have terrible luck with boxes lately. This weekend I chased that gorgeous hair and had to open 4 boxes only to get event points, energy and event boots. This hair will forever haunt me. That also means that I wasted all the stars I was saving for Black Friday sale. Thought the hair was worth it. Oh well.
    Today I've opened two boxes and got 2.5 k twice from black ones and golden Britanna partnership in the golden one. This is depressing. Preparing myself to get some cheap bracelet in my TB box :(
    it was the opposite for me. I won the hair but I was really desperately chasing after the boots.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    it was the opposite for me. I won the hair but I was really desperately chasing after the boots.
    Same here, now I have like 25 k stars : (
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
    Zoyechka wrote: »

That hair is so beautiful, I'm jealous! And the boots are kinda useless since we can not wear them separately from the super low rise pants they are attached to.

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Quick question: for how long can I date someone else before my husband notices and dumps my cheating ***?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    And in my TB box I got last year's Saint Patrick green sunglasses.
    This is the worst Midweek event I ever had.

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I hate 4 hour dates- there is no way to complete them without wasting energy.

Also the "Love Guru" action is so bad compared to all the others... the energy/points payoff is just dismal.

Anyway, my first box was this:

347v2x2.jpg

Anyone know where that necklace is from? Is it a Throwback item? I don't see it in my closet.

My second box was a joke, obviously. LOL

28gyvsn.jpg
    Not sure if anyone has posted it yet but the last box is 380 points.
    Lii wrote: »

I'm maxed :)
    Quick question: for how long can I date someone else before my husband notices and dumps my cheating ***?

This may be old info but I was told you'll be ok as long as you don't level up in the second relationship.
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    well I think this is either week 4 or 5 of me not getting the midweek events.... so annoying!
    iOS user, level 30
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    347v2x2.jpg

Anyone know where that necklace is from? Is it a Throwback item? I don't see it in my closet.
    The necklace is from this weekend event! :)
    2015-09-18%20ep_zpsqx8tnsy1.png
    2015-09-18%20mb_zpsujx2b1r1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    This may be old info but I was told you'll be ok as long as you don't level up in the second relationship.

I didn't know there was a "limit" to this. I went on a date with my husband, cause he called. After that I went on a dating rage and leveled up several relationships (but deleted them after the first level) and when I got outside my husband called me trying to break up, I was so confused.. Makes sense now though. :) lol. Thanks for telling me/us.!
    I just opened my third box and FINALLY got the gold Miraggio partnership and won the pompom shoes! So now my doll is wearing a a very out-of-season ensemble lol

I always go until the second level and then delete them. Never had a problem with that :)
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    The necklace is from this weekend event! :)

Aaah cool! Thanks for letting me know! That's pretty cool how you knew that :eek:

Also interesting to see that there are TB items in the black boxes!!!!!